Anglo Saxon vs Jew

Pic related, just happened a couple off hours ago, this is the current situation we have on our hands.

isn't elon a jew

>Musk
>Anglo Saxon
What?

Jew vs Hyper-Jew more like

He attended a Jewish school while young but is not a Jew himself.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

man they replaced steve jobs as their nerd overlord so fast

Nope

Dutch german and english roots I believe, attended jewish school because (surprise) was he best school in south africa at the time, was bullied there.

BY WHO? WHO DO YA THINK?
HAHAHAHA

You niggers should go back to africa england isn't your country.

who is they?

>born in south africa
>therefore anglo saxon
The fuck? You do realise Anglo Saxon =/= to Anglo, right? Anglo Saxons are germanic, normally blue eyes and blond hair.

Achmed bin Jihad was born in England therefore he is English and not Arab.

This is what you sound like right now.

He has some germanic roots.

I said the exact opposite of what you just said. Are you retarded or something?

No, Zucker(((berg)) is though.

Zuckerberg's entire thing is to mine every bit of data from people on the planet and file it into algorithms that are increasingly developed with machine code.

For once I actually agree with Zuckerberg. Hawking and Musk's AI predictions are laughable at best. It's just for publicity - they're not actually doing any AI programming or research.

t. computer engineer

It's a good thing that this guy is a blatant social retard who gave his whole plan away or else we would have had a problem

No.

Mark's just basically a glorified marketer and idea guy, right?

Aren't they giving him the Jobs treatment on pretending he knows shit about tech?

"if you let facebook in china you can name my hapa baby"
"...no"

What exactly do you agree with?
Computer Engineering doesn't have a large deal to do with AI unless you've done your own individual research.

STFU Open Ai is at the top off their game along with google

>computer engineer

That tells me fucking nothing.

No, you fucking idiot, no.

He's not a marketer, he's an engineer with a physics deegre and a stanford phd drop out, read his fucking biography.

God I fucking hate americans, I bet you think Steve jobs was just a marketer to, fuck.

Here's a reminder for you you dumb cunt, the average iq off california right now is at 94, this will be your fucking future, fucking enjoy it.