Raised Without Gender

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/59658050
youtube.com/watch?v=4zvOhYWWVOI
youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vice was unironically hilarious in 2003.
Now it's just shite.

>sweden
I'm shocked.

Sweden will go down as the most cucked country in the history of mankind

Watched 9 minutes, the kindergarten scene devastated me
It's not just one whacko fucking up his children, it's your whole fucking system
holy fuck sweden you deserve to die

SWEDEN YAAASSSS SLAAAYYYY

don't worry, the mooslims will wipe all these freaks out before too long... pretty sure Sharia won't put up with this for too long (the muslim men like to know what gender of child they are fucking).

The KGB agents that are still alive must be laughing their asses off.

Raised without gender and your kiddo will be all kinds of fucked up.

At what point is Sup Forums going to realize that gender roles are archaic separatist garbage?

next up on vice: kids raised without language

Shelly and her lesbian husband Darniqua both say it was cruel tro assume their childs language and so refused to speak to the child for 6 years.

"The child deciding its gender and pronouns weren't enough for us," 28-year-old transracial lesbian Darniqua said.

"Our child and I use that term sparingly because we don't know how old they feel, will e eventually create their own language," xir added.

I WANT OUT NFUCKKKKKKKKKKK HELP ME I NEED OUT

Gender roles are literally evolution.

Men evolved into one way of behavior and women another, as it was beneficial.

It's not archaic. It's our biology.

It's not needed as much now due to technology, but that doesn't change how we are innately.

so... I made it through the entire video. My opinion on the "mapa" that seems to be controlling the whole situation... "I was born confused and had a rough time in society and figuring out who I am... so I am going to put my kids, who were born normal, through undue pain and suffering because they were born with too much unearned privilege"

Fuck this person and everyone else playing along in his (?) delusional fantasy world. Those kids are going to grow up to hate him and the abuse he put them through. This is child abuse.

At that point, ISIS taking over Sweden wouldn't be such a bad thing after all...

Sweden was a mistake

vimeo.com/59658050

Damn, that's an ugly cunt right there...

>"Sweden is one of the most progressive countries when it comes to gender"

>"Government funded gender-neutral kindergardens"

Fuck this shit, it's not even funny anymore. Rome is falling so quickly I'm tempted to take the blackpill. This shit is insane, and there are actually people out there who think this promotion of blatant mental illness is progressive. How can you reach such a fucked up state of mind? God I'm so done.

Why the fuck does Vice do cool shit like embed with ISIS and sneak into North Korea fucking twice but think this shit is worth their time

>got 2 boys
>raised by mentally ill people
>at age 2 and 5 they are already clothed as girls

This is terrible, these kids are gonna off themselves at 12

Funny how every boy raised 'genderless' is forced into dressing and acting like a girl. It's fucking bullshit.

lmao muslims can have it
jesus christ fucking degenerates
thank god people in Denmark aren't retarded fairies

Women's rights were a mistake

daily reminder that homeschooling is illegal in Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=4zvOhYWWVOI

>youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

>VICE

Don't give them views dummy! Use hooktube:

hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

The FUCKK IS GOING ON

This is why i dropped out of school

>Sweden

Can't say I'm surprised. Though this shit wouldn't be out of place in Ontario, BC or Quebec.

AND YOU THOUGHT THAT LEFTISTS WOULD NOT DOUBLE DOWN ON THEIR DEGENERACY AFTER YOU GRANTED THEM GAY RIGHTS. YOU THOUGHT THAT THEY WON'T TAKE A MILE AFTER YOU'VE GIVEN THEM AN INCH. THEY WON'T STOP UNTIL LAWS ARE MADE FORCING EVERYONE TO FUCK DEAD TRANSGENDER DOGS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA THE DEGENERACY TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

Vice is pretty weird when it comes to quality. Sometimes they put out really good documentaries, and sometimes they make the most SJW cancer they can.

I'm okay with Sweden becoming Islamic now.

They did that because public school is designed to indoctrinate children. It's not designed to teach them anything. The state wants to slowly destroy the institutions that would allow for free thought and individuality so that they can passively accept their demise and won't fight to stop it. The Jews who run that country know what they are doing.

to each his own