BRITAIN NO

“The deceased was involved in a relationship with an Arab Muslim and the family members didn’t approve of this relationship because they are Indian Muslims"

Sandniggers vs. Poos who do you choose?

PART

Whoever wins, we lose

dem DSLs tho ....

AND

Just another day in Pakistan

There is no racism in Islam. I would be very skeptical of this story

It's not because he was Arab. It's because she had dated or maybe had sex outside of marriage and the family punished her for being an affront to honor.

Yea baby!!
Love'n that diversity!!

PARCEL

Was the rape necessary? I mean, is your daughter, dude...

Why are niggers and mudslims so freaking gay? I get you are angry, from all pain you can give, inserting your penis un another man butthole is the most disgusting and gay one foro the one Who does It.

>to their honor
Fixed.

There is no racism in Christianity either, yet it doesn't stop most of the Christians here from being racist, especially towards black people.

forget the part where they kill different sects defined by ancestry that you can immediately determine by looks?

Do Indian consider Arab a lower caste?

I don't like any Muslims who are that radical, they could be white and I would gladly hate them equal to other Muslims. Poo or Arab, it doesn't matter. Her family should be rounded up and executed as an example.

ALLAHU SNACKBAR

PARCEL

Well done by the poos. You have to respect that. Arabs are genetic trash (even more so than poos).

>our society is too peaceful so we're going to import some strife for the lolz

India will be majority Muslim by 2100, it's exponential growth. You can't refute this.

KEK

ISLAMIC SUPER POOPER WHEN?

>300 million
>Majority
Ok Rasheed good one

Except they are the exact same. If they had just killed her i might agree with you but they raped her too...would you rape females in your family for doing bad? Raping your own family is about as Arab as you can get. Poos as a people might be better but poo Muslims are the same as any other Muslims, disgusting sexual deviants pretending to be spiritual. Raping your own family members is pretty sick.

Muslims don't have caste system but Arab muslims hate Indian muslims because they poo in streets, poor and dirty.

False... India will be a bloodbath before that happens

>they raped her too
Yes that was disgusting and degenerate. I agree.

The fuck you on about? You're talking out of your arse.

Yes
They certainly do atleast in India (have a caste system that is)

Nothing of value was lost.

All muslims should burn.

And nothing of value was lost

this is just so enriching
i feel the power of diversity just reading it

Arab Muslims versus Pajeet Muslims?

Whoever loses, we win.

>most here be racist, especially towards black people.
Look everybody, Canadian posting at its finest!

That is literally of Islam. They are not real muslims. If you mean surnames then everyone has one.

I thought everyone is equal in Islam.

Nothing is worse than islam so I default to choosing poos.

RESPECT THEIR CULTURE BIGOTS

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE POLICE

literally opposite of islam*

the investigation, court case, cost of imprisonment of the two nutjobs who did it, will cost a shitload of money

the thing of value that is lost is taxpayers' money

also stop rationalising wogs murdering people

They have cased based reservations and marriage it's pretty intense you live near UP you must know

*caste

UP should be nuked mate. It is bad for both of our countries.

This is a really strange case. In Islam, interracial/cross-cultural marriage is permissable as long as the other spouse is also a Muslim. I guess Poos got triggered by semi-big Arab cock

Meanwhile, Hindus will rule the world. Its exponential growth.
Imagine cultural and literal shit combined.

Fuck off they produce some fine people they have their own set of problems but that does not mean a communist country gets to speakm

The rape was for the nose ring wasn't it. Also this shit has happened in canada too, pajeets are essentially the same as Arabs they're just A LOT better at hiding it

>tfw ram rajya

they are the main poo people tainting your name. fuck off pajeet

>Hindus will rule the world.
no they won't mate the chinese won't let them

And they will lead the Indian development story

>There is no racism in Islam.
The pakistanis who left the UK to join ISIS assumed that too, muh ummah and all.

Guess who ended up near constant toilet duty?

Perhaps that's on the culture layer instead of the religion layer. Still hypocritical for muslims to complain about facing racism in the West.

Mostly non-Arab Muslims don't realise how much they're looked down on by the Arab ones, normally their first experience of this is being rifle-butted through Mecca on their pilgrimage or when joining a group like ISIS and being used as cannon fodder.

It's not in the religion but racism and tribalism are heavily embedded in Arab culture.

>Was the rape necessary? I mean, is your daughter, dude...
>Implying
Mi querido Rafael, you know pretty well that moors don't need a reason for rape and murder; and therefore, they don't mind if the victim is related to them.
>and until this day people still say: "no hay moros en la costa ".
>the saying is been used for over centuries with the same meaning.
>it's always the moors -pic related.
>and you still ask: "why?"
>that summer smell in the air.
Learn some history rafa; the fight had never had a pause.

>racism and tribalism are heavily embedded in Arab culture.
and in other places where a particular group of muslims is top of the food chain. for example malaysian muslims (malays) treat bangladeshis etc like dirt. just human nature really. ingroup/outgroup thinking.

Or they just got a bomb strapped to them because they were eating food and being useless.

Even ISIS didn't want these uneducated, inbred, good-for-nothing North African and Pakistani petty criminals from the streets of Europe.

>Parcel

This shows that something is wrong with islam because so many of its followers behave this way.

inb4 not true muslims, islam is impotent if it can't help people get beyond this nonsense, and because allah doesn't exist...

10/10 journalism.

Yes, those numbers don't add up. Also, the media has been accused of selectively using the words "woman" and "girl" for a long time.

I've noticed a lot of typos in major newspapers lately, too. I believe they've been trying to replace editors with automation which can't catch as much.

Shitting in the street
Shitting in the street
I'm not Apu
Or on the loo
Shitting in the sheet
Something something pajeet

more than half of the article is about facebook, twitter and youtube rather than about the case or those involved
it's not just the bbc, journalism is generally fucked