ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ye 22 y/o neet who hasn't slept in almost 24 hours after drinking 4 pints and smoking a bowl and half a roach then playing video games for 7 hours decided that a few hours ago

going full red pilled alpha life starting when i finally sleep and i thank pol for aiding in getting perspective i needed to go in the right direction

Look nigger, I think weed should be legal, but this is literally not a priority right now.

We have much bigger problems.

go fuck yourself sessions you weak bitch enjoy getting fired by tvs apprentice star

>we will now confiscate all your money

Start smoking black cock

Sessions has to go back to the swamp.

>we have bigger problems
>still enforces weed laws

shut up retarded

Trump would have won literally millions of new supporters if he had simply endorsed marijuana and encouraged the growth of a new billion-dollar industry. Domestic marijauna would discourage Mexican marijuana and all the related border issues. Sad!

Stop taking all those pills you crazy yanks.

The rest of the world thinks you can't see how medicated you cunts actually are. 5 year old kids shouldn't be on beta blockers and perfectly functioning adults shouldn't be on all the pills you take because sometimes you get sad, hyper, depressed, whatever. Welcome to being a human. Stop blocking it out.

Sessions is not going to get into legal battles with 12 fucking states and the capitol.

He can bitch and moan about it all he wants but weed is already undergoing de facto legalization on the ground.

Our bigger problems are demographic decline and federal corruption/ congressional corruption.

Not weed being legal this year vs 10 years from now.

he did you stupid liberal cuck

>fires sessions
>reschedules marijuana
This is what I wanted to do all along America but some very bad people tricked me into doing what in my heart was best for the American people. Sad!

>weedsmokers are too lazy to write to their Congressmen to remove marijuana off of schedule I
>they would rather subvert the rule of law instead of making the slightest effort for their cause
Fucking degenerates. You are trying my patience for you bums. Is the Attorney General not supposed to enforce the law if you don't like it? Get it done right or we're no better off than under the Obama administration.

How about you stop protecting pedophiles, jeff?

what so now youre against state rights? go fuck yourself

Conservashits are only for states rights when its businesses discriminating against miniorities and gays

and locking up minorities and the poor so the bush family can make money with their privatized prisons

I'm full on for states rights, but not if it conflicts with the rule of law. The world doesn't revolve around you and your amoral sensibilities. Pass a bill to remove marijuana from schedule I so the Justice Department can delegate its legality to the states, you degenerate pothead.

democrats should draft a healthcare bill that covers as many americans as possible except the rich so they dont have to complain about higher tax burdens like the special snowflakes they are and instead have to pay 200% of the costs for everything from a physical etc from a hospital of their choosing slam it in trumps desk and say lets make america great again

I have a day off work so I went for a 7 mile walk.
later I shall practise classical guitar and smoke a spliff.

You don't have to be a lazy stoner!

Start smoking scroll wheel cheese

the rule of law is open for reinterpretation to the likes of people like you when someone with a d next to their name is in power but when a r is in power theres no reinterpretating the law whatsoever go fuck yourself

Is this the first time you've made this goal? If not kys

Kys conservafaggot

I dont even like weed but i still smoke it everyday lol

I have now that it's legal in my state
only edibles now

What's actually gonna happen if you'll forget whatever epiphany you're having and you'll get high again. You have to take concrete steps and stick with them to accelerate the maturation process.

But OP, nothing is better after a hard day's work than lighting a joint with your wife and enjoying a nice meal or a movie.

>mfw degenerate potheads think that because Democrats are morons that it's acceptable for Republicans to be morons too
>mfw degenerate potheads go to jail because they couldn't make the slightest effort to write their local Congressman
Serves you right, you braindead faggots. Seems like you've smoked enough reefer to destroy any faculty of reason that you previously had. You had every conservative in the country willing to help out your quest to poison your minds by returning to states rights, and yet you couldn't lift a finger to get shit passed. Enjoy the asshole expansion in prison.

been trying for the past 8 years, have volunteered for NORML many times but its hard to change decades of baby boomer brainwashing and cucks like you make it harder by not helping

This. We really have to wait until stubborn baby boomers. The virgin gamer kekistan Conservatives that never go to parties will be the only faggots in our way

Take the DMT redpill

>
been trying for the past 8 years, have volunteered for NORML many times but its hard to change decades of baby boomer brainwashing and cucks like you make it harder by not helping
Don't tell me that I'm the fucking enemy. I vote for marijuana legalization every single time and I support pro states rights candidates. I don't consume reefer, and I don't have any natural sympathy to your cause, so don't inspire any meaningful sense of spite in me or you'll regret it.

Just past 50 days with no weed and never better, still need to stop taking valium though which my fucking retard doctor gave me for anxiety and I didn't realise the addictive quality imma kill that motherfucker seriously

Quit crying, faggot.

But I can't sleep without it. And when I do manage to fall asleep after hours of tossing and turning; I have really shitty nightmares.
>smoke
>fall asleep quick
>don't dream about anything

>Weed not a huge problem
listen to the man

youtube.com/watch?v=43zDKKodcw4

>tfw this is the straw that broke the camel's back
>tfw I have no sympathy for degenerate marijuana abusers anymore
Only niggers have a greater sense of entitlement. You will no longer count on political support from me. Enjoy the prison sentence with big Tyrone, faggot.

THEN LIE IN BED FAGGOT STOP LOWERING YOUR IQ

thats the problem. You're trying for 8 years. No one said to try to quit, they said to quit ;)

"no"

I lie there for fucking hours. Sometimes I just don't sleep at all and have to work on absolutely no sleep. The second my head hits the pillow, the circus just flips on and won't stop.

Lol Stop smoking weed, takes on Valium
>never been better

hahaha oh poor sap

This is why I work construction. I get so exhausted working hard, I can't stay awake if I tried. And I used to smoke for (((insomnia)))
It's not real you are just living a boring life.

>Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

>Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

>Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

>Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

>Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

>Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

now post all the shit alcohol does or fuck off with your double standard

You are already committing your first mistake - procrastinating your life transformation to tomorrow. "Oh, tomorrow I will feel better. Tomorrow I will fix all my problems." No you noble faggot, fix it today

Or else your life will keep going like it is.

my doctor didn't tell me shit amnd now i have to deal with coming off its fucking torture fuck you nigger, but i'm still better than when I was smoking 3gs of weed per day

As a leaf visiting California I'm really envious of all the FREEDOM here.

One 300mg disposable concentrate pen one 150mg brownie and 1 prerolled joint for $35.

Truly ameribros you are the face of freedom.

No.
Resign worthless nigger.

>ncbi

Big fucking nope

It helps me with computer programming.

Prohibition is a failure.

They're unbiased!

>weedsmokers are too lazy to write to their Congressmen to remove marijuana off of schedule I
Not true at all.
Last time I wrote to my leaders I asked for the rescheduling of marijuana explaining why schedule I makes no sense whatsoever.
My main gripe with Sessions is the seizure of property. Weed is still illegal where I live and I can operate around that fact easily especially since it's been decriminalized and I'll only get a ticket for any amount that I would ever have on me.

What this man said to the nigger. I want my guns and my pot, republicans shouldn't be interfering in states rights. They call Trump a fascist, the Feds roll into blue states and take assets and make arrests, it will get ugly, and at that point I'll be protesting with the shitskins and privileged downtrodden

STATE RIGHTS, this board has gone to shit with this faggot Christian Right trend

Nobody cares about you, your support means nothing. It's already legal in my state, eat a bullet you bootlicking faggot.

People like this need to die

No. I've been depressed for so long and weed makes me feel happy.

Sessions is a retard. I dropped alcohol and picked up weed again a few weeks ago and I feel a lot better overall.

Shit got really high tech in the 5 years or so its been since I smoked regularly, I guess semi-legalization really kickstarted the proliferation of better/cheaper weed and better ways to ingest

I smoke weed but ironically Jeff is the one who's about to be unemployed.

I will, but not today.

What did he mean by this?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947
All of those found that the worst weed can do is give you COPD, but you would have to smoke 5 grams a day, every day for about 5 years to enter that state.

>Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation
So does chocolate you fucking retard

>Weed Is Addictive
No shit. So is posting on Sup Forums

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders
So does many foods you fuck.

You need to take your California "known to cause cancer" methodology and shove it up your cloaca you shit.

>tfw done enough drugs that my dead skin will probably get me high

Fuck off Jeff smoking that good kush boii yeeeeeeeee

Most punchable face after Trump, his sons, his son in law... Fuck, if he actually goes back on federal pot enforcement people are going to riot about how retardedly misplaced their priorities are.

DUDE LMAO

Fuck no

yeah insomnia goes hand in hand with anxiety/depression/INACTIVITY

seriously, do a full days work and see if you need weed to sleep.

In the past I worked in a warehouse 50 hours a week. I didn't smoke to sleep really, but it was a nice way to relax after working.

Personally, smoking weed is when I started to turn my life around. I started looking at myself in the mirror and wanting to change my appearance, and then I started working out. I am not ripped, but I have gone from cuck-boi to average/slightly above average for a non-beefcake. Its also where my journey of redpilling basically started.

NUUUU

but muh depression

I quit for 4 months once, took about 3 weeks to have no temptations to smoke it.

I am back being a stoner because I just got absolutely bladdered on weekends more and I like wanking and the taste of food too much to quit

I will quit when I am like 30 or something though, will just go though phases. Sour diesel> Cheese> Blues > Haze

>snek meme flag
>is against states rights
Fuck off faggot, I voted for weed to be legalized in Colorado and it worked.

This. DMT HOLDS THE SECRETS

Already sober for 16 hours senpai

i voted for legal weed in MA, it passed and the kikes are still stalling trying to get all the proper hooks and money siphon pumps in place before stores can actually start selling

>not doing video game controller toothpick cheese

No.

Why not make it happen?

>Stop smoking weed

THC must be good in breast milk.