Transtrenderism

smartsurvey.co.uk/s/govuk-lgbt-survey/ identify your gender as "attack helicopter" please, it's for a protest against accepting transtrenders in the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

smartsurvey.co.uk/s/govuk-lgbt-survey/
lyrics.az/moonman/-/notoriouskkk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bamp

I will fill in the most trans gay shit possible just to fuck with anglo stats. Fuck anglos

If you could post a comment of support below to bumb this thread, or have a discussion or somethi g it'd be apreciated. Btw, traps are gay.

So far:
Transwoman
Intersex (no idea what that is lol)
Gay Lesbian
Living with partners
very afraid of hateful comments

done
and add "Jedi" to religion for legacy trolling value

kek

i added that i want kill myself and the sand people raped me but its okay because diversity is our greatest strength

top fucking kek

>who was it that assaulted you in the past year
my mechanic
>why didn't you report this incident to the police
I can only speak in short, controlled bursts
>where were you institutionalized in the past year
a hangar

glorious

im glad i made someone laugh

Bamp for attack helicopter acceptance

what should i write for the 500 word essay at the end?

copy/paste Mein Kampf

>>who was it that assaulted you in the past year

I am not assaulted, I assault.

kek im german ironically

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in helicopter assaulting school, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my basic armament package (BAP). Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>100 questions

My mechanic filled me with non-HE rounds without my consent.

Filled it out identify as an AH64 attack helicopter, sexually attracted to rotary aircraft, and religion as aerodynamic uplift.

mein kampf is too broad for the essay anyway.

I identified as Kekistani and ranted at them how they're kekiphobic cultural Marxists XD

I said Murdercubist

im done op

I got kekking at the thought of someone reasing what I wronte.

ayyyy

also why are all religions part of the jewish thing.

why is there no Pagans like Varg Vikernes?

Kys normie

U'm proud of all of you for attempting to make my country a little less shitty for everybody who isn't retarded.

Don't be a fool, if you put attack helicopters then they will know you are spamming, mention that Muslims are who make you uncomfortable in public, mention no discrimination, say education was great, mention difficulties transitioning was left out, that LGBT has been hostile to helping you get mental health treatment.

Say, "My Jewish family were very against my coming out and tried to prevent it."

Try to get the researcher to make conclusions against Jews and Muslims.

Do those things. Troll subtly. If you can really turn the LGBT community against Muslims then we can divide and conquer. Pit enemies against each other.

I wanted to make a jewish one so i started with identifying as gender lender and saying my sexual orientation was anyone for profit. A couple of questions later my brain hurts, i'm not up to the task. I don't know whats worse, that these people exist, that we're supposed to accept them as normal or that we're spending tax payers hard earned money to build a bureaucracy to pander to these degenerates.

Tbh, this is more about protesting against legislation that'll allow anybody to identify as any gender

>tfw German Eurocopter Tiger
>No money for training
>therefore mechanics can't even feel my GIAT 30mm

>religion = Kill them all and let God sort them out.

This is a protest, not a troll. They're meant to notice

That is a different sort of trolling, I think we're playing with Attack Helicopters now.

Well that was fun

I get that, it's just reading through these questions and being reminded of (((their))) shit opened my ragegate.

Maybe I'll just do it again and type in NIGGER wherever possible, since it's just about obvious protest

I identify as an air superiority fighter you fucking bigot. Don't misgender me. The report has already been sent to GCHQ.

>I identify as an air superiority fighter
As an AH64 kin this severely triggers me. I should be able to occupy airspace without fear of being shot down from a mile away with no way to retaliate.

I'm an attack helicopter who was harrassed by an african refugee.

Get redpilled or eat shit LGBT community

I'm afraid to express myself at airports

Well I filled it out to pretend to be an old MTF that had been harassed and assaulted by Muslims only to have police ignore it.

Maybe they will think it's the part of this survey they try to salvage. ha

I'm gonna step into the fire here and say Tumblrism is the part of the reason I don't want to come out as trans.

bump'd

My gender is Jew.

kike

I sexually identify as a battleship.

Multiple Rocker Launcher System kin, I am a Russian 9A52-4 Tornado.

Im a transnigga that wuz raped by Tyrone LongJohnson and Dave Chappelle. I attended Lil'Diddies School of Rap. I believe in the 2nd Negro Baptists of the Egyptian Horuscult.
Didn't report worst incident cause "It felt good"

did I do it right?

Rotorsexual Apache Helicopter reporting in

I'm a heliophile and I was going to get 20mm cannons attached but the heliphobist/transphobic government prevents such implants

Intersex is hermaphrodites. They're fine, it's not their fault, although they should just identify as the gender they resemble.

Bump

>MAKE SURE TO ANSWER "MOSQUES" FOR: Where do you avoid expressing your gender identity or your preferred gender) for fear of a negative reaction from others?
MAKE SURE TO ANSWER "MOSQUES" FOR: Where do you avoid expressing your gender identity or your preferred gender) for fear of a negative reaction from others?
>MAKE SURE TO ANSWER "MOSQUES" FOR: Where do you avoid expressing your gender identity or your preferred gender) for fear of a negative reaction from others?

I will be addressed as "HIM" (His Imperial Majesty). You are all ants beneath me, now grovel.

Everyone put the pasta on the last question.

>I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

>smartsurvey.co.uk/s/govuk-lgbt-survey/
great idea

Mission complete.

William-Laughing.jpg

what do i put here?

"My jew shekels"

My local garage was out of rotary ammunition.

>what do i put here?
Not enough paki doctors

OK I said "no SA321 spare parts in UK"

I identified as transfaggot with faggot sexual orientation, "prefer not to say" everywhere possible, >150k income.

this survey took 10 minutes of my life but I did it
anyway just to put the apache copypasta in the end

Make sure to rip their head off in the final pages large box where you can write anything. I didnt save it, but the person reading mine will probably cry and seriously question their beliefs, or at least hate white people a lot more.

This is really pathetic

This board is supposed to focus on the future of the white race and all you care about is some stupid fucking survey

It will achieve nothing and it just makes you look like a child

I hate how the left has co-opt ed being trans. I'm trans, and I believe there are 2 genders. You should be able to pick but you damn well better try your ass off to look and act like the gender you want to be. I realize it's a mental illness. But in the interest of personal liberty I feel like anyone should be able to do it, and be judged as well.

>STOP. HAVING. FUN. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Careful user

lyrics.az/moonman/-/notoriouskkk.html is a nice pasta as well.

anyone else identify as a Harbin Z-19 reconnaissance-attack helicopter?

Sexual orientation: I am sexually attracted to naval vessels with THICC armor plating, 60+ millimeter cannons, and heli-pad capabilities

I avoid being open about my sexuality in all places but at sea or when I am flying sorties for Her majesty's RAF.

My significant other, a 255 foot long vessel with 120 mm forward cannons and 18 inch armor plating helped me apply for my GRC

Most recent job: Killing disgusting foreigners with my Forward mounted cannon

I don't understand why they ask why an attack helicopter who was attacked by bigot SAM's didn't report it to the police.

Denied landing rights

Bump

Bump for glorious justice

I identify as helicopter and religion is Jedi and I am also a fucking pony not human too.

I'd better not get nicked for this

bump

The only nigger I don't want to kill. Godspeed Tyrone

Me too, although I'm not a pony. I should really check my non-pony privilege, brb

I know I'm probably get hated on for saying this but lgbt people aren't the problem. We are worried about mass imigration and threats against our very lifes in a society that used to accept us.

There's no "homosexual agenda", and most of the people in the community are hard working and contribute to society, perhaps way more than some loosely far right drunken thugs. Did smashing that window really change anything?

Why can't everyone who wants a civilized world just get along? Believe me I don't want people shitting on the streets and raping helpless teens anymore than you do.

I got a friend of mine who thought himself a herself to try taking estrogen BLOCKERS for a little while.
His gender identity was thrown back into flux by the experience, and he has not only never mentioned seeking estrogen since, he told me he isn't ever going to do it.
He waffled for a bit on whether he wanted me to keep supplying him with estrogen blockers - brought it up a few times across a few weeks.
Then I never heard about it again.
But he's still not seeking estrogen.
The estrogenic rollercoaster isn't worth it.
When people get a chance to step off Mrs. Bones Wild Ride, they don't want to get back on.

>tfw I jacked off to this volume

That survey took far too fucking long.

>Sup Forums talks about how it values real information, empirical data, and statistics.
>goes out of its way to warp data

:think: