ALERT! BREITBART CALLS TRUMP HYPOCRITE!

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/25/trumps-attack-on-sessions-over-clinton-prosecution-highlights-his-own-weak-stance/
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/25/trumps-attack-on-sessions-over-clinton-prosecution-highlights-his-own-weak-stance/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/25/trumps-attack-on-sessions-over-clinton-prosecution-highlights-his-own-weak-stance/
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/25/trumps-attack-on-sessions-over-clinton-prosecution-highlights-his-own-weak-stance/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IMMAf
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why should I give a fuck about what any media outlet says?

You couple of months ago : MAGA pedes. Fuck CNN and mainstream media. Breitbart is the only trusted news

Obviously Trump isn't going to do it if it if it means losing Britbart.However Sessions needs to step up his game and hopefully he got the message.

>anyone thinking brietbart is trusted news
Kys faggot

He can't investigate Hillary because he recused. He can end illegal immigration but Trump will fire him and a more liberal acting AG will replace him

Say goodbye to America. You will be outnumbered

Fake News

>MAGA

You have no idea what I thought a couple months ago.

Liberals are cancerous retards. Learn to argue

You couple of months ago : MAGA pedes. We love our based Attorney General, don't we folks?

Sessions is doing a great job enforcing immigration laws. I don't want to see him go.

archive the link, nigger

>The only news I trust is a senile old mans twitter
BASED DRUMPF :^)

Trumptards think prosecuting Hillary is more important than ENDING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Good luck with your new liberal AG. FUCKING TRUMPTARDS.

JEFF SESSIONS IS TRUMPISM

>anti immigration
>hates niggers

He is Trumpism before Trump even existed

Breitbart has always had anti-Trump writers, what's new?

With this article they're taking comments that the media had taken out of context and treating them the way the media did in order to declare Trump a hypocrite. This is similar to when Trump talked about wanting to be humane with illegal immigrants and suddenly people talked about him being a hypocrite for going back on immigration.

It is not hypocrisy to expect the attorney general to do his job.

No one on Breitbart is anti-Drumpf. They don't claim to be "fair". They've always been pro-Trump since day one. Fucking Trumptard

Good. He is. Sessions is good.

He can't investigate Russia, he most definitely can investigate Hillary

>They've always been pro-Trump since day one

Thanks for outing yourself as full of shit.

all according to plan. the left will be sucking sessions dick by the time he brings the hammer down

wrong.

Trump is trying to get something out of Sessions, what has he really done? doesn't look like much. doesn't mean there isn't anything going on, but nothing has been announced.

The most important thing that can be done right now is hobbling the deep state. The more we ignore them, the more power they take. Taking down HRC is a necessary first step in exposing them for the globalist, empire-building sewer rats that they are.

Whether Trump wants to take this opportunity to blow the whole corrupt power structure up is something I don't know. But unless he does, America's decent into a technocratic autocracy will be complete.

Read the comments, everybody is shitting on the article.

(((Breitbart)))

Breitbart has always been kikebart here, retard

IDS OVER
I DISAVOW DRUMFH
HAIL KIKEBART

>trusting BRRAAPbart

Aight buddy

>Breitbart is real news
>Posts same story about how Kellogg's didn't renew their advertising contract and constantly calls for boycotts.
Yeah because being spiteful niggers will surely get your advertisers back...

You mean conservative media isn't full of braiddead zombies like liberal media?

Cool story.

archive.is/IMMAf

ARCHIVE THAT LINK, NIGGER
Nordbot is really slipping.

>Why should I give a fuck about what any media outlet says?

Fortune 500 zerohedge poster who occasionally posts here here here, I only get my news from Trump's twitter.

Sessions might be a good guy, but he's not a good AG for what is necessary now. Expanding civil asset forfeiture? Really? THAT'S the missing element in law enforcement? Or how about equating weed smokers with heroin addicts? That surely is the reason the war on drugs has been an abject failure.

Sessions is an old-school for-your-own-good trust-the-government cop-as-a-parent. Doesn't make him a bad guy, but does render him useless to do the things that actually need to be done.

Sessions can run a healthy Justice Department. He's psychologically incapable of blowing up a corrupt one.

We need Rambo, not Grandpa.

If Trump gets rid of Sessions and Bannon, everything will be fucked.

Breitbart is right to attack Trump on this issue.

This is all a bait and switch setup...keep everyone off balance until the plot twist.

I wish there was a way to bet on this, I am so sure of it.

>You couple of months ago : MAGA pedes. Fuck CNN and mainstream media. Breitbart is the only trusted news
>Jewbart is the only trusted news
>Sup Forums
Right, and why dont you fuck off for a change T_D shills?

The Breitbart cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Fuck off shill, I also hate trump

Trump is making frustrated noises about Sessions and Mueller as misdirection -- basically to throw the kike press off the scent of what Mueller's team is actually investigating (and they are supporting that misdirection effort with fake leaks about going after Trump's finances, etc.).

When they finally make their move to roll up the Clinton crime syndicate, the hammer needs to come down all at once. No one can see it coming.

Another benefit of the misdirection is that it will effectively insulate Mueller's team from charges that they've conducted a "partisan witch hunt" against the Clintons. When the hammer comes down, top democrats will have spent many months talking about how important Mueller is, how he is beyond reproach, etc. -- painting themselves into a corner. They're all being baited by Trump's team into believing Mueller is going to be their savior and open the way impeachment, etc.

The explosion of salt will go beyond anything that has been witnessed in modern times.

I love these shill/troll threads. They really do highlight how fucked they are.

This is a false dichotomy of Trump having to choose between getting Hillary locked up or getting the wall built. The shills who think that he is somehow losing is like the rape victim taunting her rapist by saying "You have only one penis and can only penetrate either my ass or vagina but not both at the same time. Ha ha!"

>One thing we specifically discussed that night was our desire to start a site that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel. We were sick of the anti- Israel bias of the mainstream media and J-Street.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/

BASED JEWS

Bannon bites back

Breitbart is right but sessions still needs to go and Trump needs to get more agressive

You don't have to admit doofus. Your statements already shows what you are.

>"You have only one penis and can only penetrate either my ass or vagina but not both at the same time. Ha ha!"