Couple on their way to £7...

>Couple on their way to £7,000 Hawaii honeymoon are instead locked in Los Angeles airport detention then sent back to England 'because the bridegroom is a Muslim'
>Newlyweds' honeymoon ruined after they are thrown into detention centre in LA
>Natasha Politakis, 29, and husband saved up £7,000 for dream Hawaiian holiday
>But were 'treated like criminals' at US airport and sent on flight back to the UK
>Ms Politakis said she believes it was because her British husband is Muslim

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4728222/Couple-dream-honeymoon-thrown-detention-centre.html

Chubby chaser too

Good.

Smells like some CIA shiet. Turk might be a spook.

- Hawaii
- doesn't Obama hang out there?
- Gulen people
- fit, handsome dude.
- military aged

He got caught doin' some clandestine shit.

>her "British" husband is Muslim
sounds about right

WED THE SLIME
DO THE TIME

She's supposed to get fat after the wedding not BEFORE it. He deserves to be locked up.

Good. Fuck those muds, their shitty culture, and their vacation. Hope they die

This is the America I want to live in right here
Xenophobic, insular and paranoid of outsiders

Whitepill

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Thicc

good

>she believes it's because he's a muslim
Someone tell this stupid bitch that we don't have a Muslim ban and he's not the only Muslim to enter the country. Her husband is probably a legit terrorist and on some watchlist.

AND STAY OUT

Fuck off propaganda fag with your cherry picked stort

Edgy

Seconded

Hopefully they forced her to lose some weight in detention.

WTF
I love burgers now

Annnnnd STAY OUT

She's past that state. Entered obesity and won't come back. Shame cause she looks like she'd be hot.

He fucked up his visa application apparently but obviously its more lucrative to blame islamophobia. I wonder how much the daily fail paid them for this bs

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>Shame cause she looks like she'd be hot.

Is it edgy if we mean it? I dont want to torture them to death for hours like they do to the huwhites in South Africa. Just a .22 to the back if the head where it meets the neck. I would do this if I could.

But would that even be grounds for visa denial if they had accidentally given you a 10 year one instead of the 90 day one?

>because her British husband is Muslim

I don't know if I'll ever get tired of winning this much

Lol, deserve it cunt, all mud shits should be treated like this, go to your own fucking island cunt

Man this website is more toxic than I thought

>toxic
Totally. You should probably leave and never come back.

You can hardly tell what's under that fat face. But I see where you're coming from. The wedd photo was a deception.

>Fuck up visa forms
>Blame it on white people

The scary thing is she probably lost a decent bit for the wedding. Do love me some big titties though

thats not chubby. thats a fucking hamplanet.

>british husband
>mooslum

it goes unsaid

There is nothing wrong in this thread.

thats a man, baby

>lulz I juz like teh lerping hurr muh satire 110%

Enslave the nigger, the mixblood and the muslim wholesale by country. May they shall serve as vassals to the western white conqueror. Break the bodies any which do not comply. Work them slowly to death, if deemed beneficial. It's all for the best ultimately. Just leave no survivors to seek reparations. Same as was done to the Native American. To the long term benefit of superior people.
Ha ha j/k totally for real.

Kill Niggers.

>get a 10 year business visa instead of a 90 day travel visa
>blame Islamophobia and Trump when you aren't able to enter the country

Also

>stag do
>hen do

You brits really use the most stupid phrases