youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zCiuZAmc5t8
youtube.com/watch?v=OUa59NrY44c
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/343611-senate-gop-floats-scaled-down-healthcare-bill
archive.is/b04mL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>298

Randlett has bent the knee. this is actually a huge step in Trumps dismantle of the healthcare

What changed his mind?

Eric on Outnumbered today. I guess i'll watch

in b4 that butthurt kikejew magapede who wants me gone

McConnell said he would get a clean repeal vote in the Senate if he came on board

The mooch found a leaker
youtu.be/zCiuZAmc5t8

nothing changed his mind, he was always for a straight up repeal

Reminder that season 4 has begun, and now, you will start seeing some real shit go down

He secretly backs Trump.

le hourly reminder megapede xD that as soon as i see a fucking awoo, the shitposting begins
if you want to have a nice bread, i suggest you don't destroy it by posting one
if you do post one it means not only do you want the thread ruined, but that you're a homosexual from reddit, and posting an awoo (OR ANY ANIME) in this thread will result in your mother dying in her sleep tonight

Thoughts?

>voting to repeal ObamaCare is bending the knee

AWOOOMENT MAKE SCOUTING GREAT AGAIN

He was always for basic repeal.

Will he vote to repeal?

>Maybe if I call them pedes they wont care that I am a mudslime and a shitskin

You're pathetic.

this isn't the first time they're trying.. him and several others have voted no just to repeal it in previous attempts

McConnell made him take his cancer-ridden ass into the Senate to vote on it

of course he will

Kill yourself sandnigger.

>retards actually think that rand paul didn't want to straight up repeal obamacare until trump talked him into it
He's practically the only one that wanted to straight up repeal in from day one.

you literally just killed your mother user
see
LE AWOOVEMENT XDDD
THIS IS UH RETARDMENT XDDD

They literally had Byrd and Kennedy do the same thing in 2009/10

You're way off, Rand was always for the Repeal, he only said no when Paul Ryan came up with his RINOcare proposal

Do we have a link to the rally yet?

McConnell promised McCain that Graham would be there

it's going to be interesting watching him walk on the senate floor

Don't know, is this norm?

Rand fears the Trump curse

He gets to vote on his clean repeal amendment which will get shot down.

I imagine this guy is functionally brain dead and only repeats what his corporate registered Nurse tells him to say.

inb4 someone writes a butthurt pasta about you

WOWIE ZOWIE MY BRAIN JUST WENT POWIE
GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO THE THREAD FELLOW MEGAPEDE XDDD

Scaramucci reminds me of the slapchop Vince guy

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*TUESDAY, JULY 25, 2017*

* 10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing*

" "*11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster*

" "*2:00PM THE PRESIDENT welcomes **Prime Minister Saad Hariri of Lebanon***

" "*2:05PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Prime Minister Hariri*

" "*2:20PM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Hariri*

*3:00PM THE PRESIDENT holds a joint press conference with Prime Minister Hariri*

" "*4:05PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews*

" "*4:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C. en route to Vienna, Ohio*

" "*5:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Vienna, Ohio*

" "*6:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a salute to American heroes*

" "*7:05PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a Make America Great Again Rally*

" "*8:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Vienna, Ohio en route to Washington, D.C.*

" "*9:55PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House*

Kikes and jews.

Stop lying. He's always been voting for full repeal. He just didn't want it to be replaced with Ryancare.

What are you listening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=OUa59NrY44c
>mfw listening to an hour long video of Polish marches doing the Polish course on Duolingo

why the fuck do y'all switch commas and decimals? terrible practice

Don't get too excited about the Obamacare repeal

Please change morally to gender

His brain cancer's so far gone when they get to his name he'll vote tex-mex thinking they're taking lunch orders

>inb4 some autistic amerifat in poland screencaps every post in every thread and reposts it a thousand times every day for 6 months straight

What time is the vote?

> Barely. Its the same 2015 (((repeal))) vote they sent to Obama. It doesn't really repeal it, just limits funds from medicaid.

Bullshit. Here is what it repeals. By virtue of being on the budget reconciliation bill it can only repeal itens from the budget so it's retarded to expect it would repeal anything else.

> Repeals the Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax which hits 8 million Americans each year.
> Repeals the Obamacare Employer Mandate Tax. Together with repeal of the Individual Mandate Tax repeal, a $270 billion tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s Medicine Cabinet Tax which hits: 20 million Americans with Health Savings Accounts, 30 million Americans with Flexible Spending Accounts, a $6 billion tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s Flexible Spending Account tax on 30 million Americans, a $20 billion tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s Chronic Care Tax on 10 million Americans with high out of pocket medical expenses, a $126 billion tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s HSA withdrawal tax, a $100 million tax cut.
> Repeals Obamacare’s 10% excise tax on small businesses with indoor tanning services, a $600 million tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare health insurance tax, a $145 billion tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare 3.8% surtax on investment income, a $172 billion tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare medical device tax, a $20 billion tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare tax on prescription medicine, a $28 billion tax cut.
> Repeals the Obamacare tax on retiree prescription drug coverage, a $2 billion tax cut.

Almost a trillion dollars a year. That's not nothing and certainly not a tax cut for the rich only. And given the MSM focus on Sessions and Moochi and the lack of healthcare "#resistance" is starting to make the "smokescreen" theory
tô look not impossible, saturating the media to shield the senators from the backlash from the vote.

the washington post isn't a media outlet. they do not report news, they are not even designed to make a profit. they only answer to one person, JEFF BEZOS and the CIA

Firing Sessions would be a bad idea.

ch-chump...

I can't wait. /ptg/ showing how triggered they can get of a flag haha

I'm calling that Chris Kattan comes back to SNL to play Scaramucci

we postin awoos to piss off shills?
count me in

captcha: young jupiter

AWOO~

Better pass this Senate

And who would that be?

Shoo shooo

can someone inform this woman that the repeal doesn't take effect for 2 years, during which time a replacement plan will be created. fuck.

Kek

>MSM psy-ops about Trumps team
>Bannon using Breitbart to psy-op against Trumps team
>Everyone being territorial and bitching about people they don't like.

Fuck i wish we had more people like Mattis, just stfu and get the job done.

stop hating poland

>He still posting about himself hours later

Protip: Mention /sg/, or post screencaps from there. Death to america or random shitting on /ptg/ will do, it guaranteed replies, lots of redditfags this summer

For a trillion dollars couldn't they unironically do single payer and save money?

nice gets

As long as she votes "present" instead of "no" its all fine. Imagine tho if Manchi votes to repeal.

I don't want him getting fired. But he should do something about Mueller and/or Hilary and/or the Rice/DNC situation.

who hates poland?

#

That's not what's going to pass. It will be a "skinny repeal" bill that passes into debate. Basically cutting only the individual Mandate, employer Mandate and medical device tax. The rest will be up for amendment over the next 20 hours. Likely it's going to be something like a bare bones BCRA eventually.

A version of "Repeal and Replace" should pass by Thursday if all goes well!

Source: thehill.com/policy/healthcare/343611-senate-gop-floats-scaled-down-healthcare-bill

Archive clickbaiters archive.is/b04mL

>shills

It's like one guy who's angry that Sup Forums likes anime more than Reddit do. He's been at it for hours.

You, you autistic fuck. You can't stop posting about yourself at every given opportunity.

>, lots of redditfags this summer

No kidding. It wasn't this bad a few months ago.

>save money

You mean by deciding who gets treatment and setting prices?

Eric always stylish as fuck. Best dressed man on media 24/7.

Anyone know what the fuck he wears?

Wheres Tantaros?

Man she had the legs.

Regardless, if Sessions is doing a good job or not giving a sitting Senator in a guaranteed seat a position of power and then snatching the rug out from underneath him in 6 months is in very poor taste, and would be a big mistake

Single payer in Cali alone would run up to that, that's why they balked on passing it. Current dem proposal would have it at 35 Trillion dollars.

Father is a life long republican so i called him to see what he thought. He said McCain is addicted to media coverage and will act to get the most of it.
He may flip though, but i'll give that maybe a 30% chance.

>AWOO~
>Just another word for nothing left to say
Sad!
Hun bun you're gonna have to TRY to really contribute or we have to ship you back to 9gag

Men's Warehouse

he needs to do something about hillary and her bullshit for certain. at the very least go after Rice and the DNC for never giving up their servers.

RALLY TODAY!

GET HYPE!

AWOO~

Bernie on MSNBC responding to Mitch's speech. Saying there are more insured after Obamacare than before so it's a good and Republicans are all evil and will not help Americans. Saying thousands of Americans will die if bill passes.

you can guarantee he'll be on CNN before and after the vote

>y'all'd've passed it by now if all-o' y'all had any dagum sense

>Tfw no exciting happenings going on since Trump got elected

is the Sup Forums train coming to a stop