In honor or our great merger, I give you a Fluffy/Fluggby thread. All Fluffy ponies welcome

In honor or our great merger, I give you a Fluffy/Fluggby thread. All Fluffy ponies welcome.

this is a place I never thought this meme would go. what have we done?

Ayy where the mutilated dogs at?

Let the autism flow like a river!

Fluffy abuse is the only good thing to come out of the mall fandom.

FLUFFY!!! WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?

I used to use this one to remind Anti-Trumpers of what was coming in November. Listening to liberals scream and cry over their criminal party getting BTFO was just breaking all of a fluffy's little weggies, one at a time. Bernouts are basically fluffies anyway, right?

HUU HUU HUU *chirp* BEWNIE ONWY WAN FWEE HEWFCAWE HUU HUU, PWEASE DADDEH PAY FWUFFY'S HEAWFCAWE HUU HUU

It's uncanny. They're exactly the same. Utterly entitled, annoying, whiny, weak, pathetic, helpless, and gullible. They cannot stop screeching about the free shit you owe them. Bernie Sanders supporters--Leftists in general--are Fluffies.

fluffy abuse

To see you enemies crushed before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

that is an old pic bro

Fuck, I've been in fluffy remission for about 6 months. I knew a relapse was coming.

>tfw you're a hugboxer

i dont know what the fug this is but its pretty funny

>read all this shit over the summer
>realized this fluffy abuse stuff is bad for the soul
>7 months later, find this here
I thought I was safe from this bullshit.

Is it wrong to like watching these fucking things get abused and destroyed? Why is watching something so idiotically innocent being fucking destroyed so cathartic?

What the fuck is wrong with me.

Welcome to Sup Forums. I sincerely hope you enjoy the ride.

not sure
I used to spend like, an hour so two per day just looking at all the abuse I could. Soon, I think I just got, idk, bored with it. It all seemed the same.
And also you're looking at animals being tortured and raped and killed. I'm sure that's a sign of psychopathy.

Its only going to get worse, so just start enjoying it :^)

>What the fuck is wrong with me.
You're spending sat night on this gay ass site

I know the feeling. I've been enjoying ponies for years, but it's like their endless optimism has left some deep sadism to ferment at the back of my mind. Now the suffering of innocent creatures that I'd have found soul-crushing a few years ago is the best thing since mlp ponies themselves!

I, I don't fucking know, maybe humanity is innately fucked up, or maybe we are... I just, I don't know... I think I've had enough /mlpol/, good night.

Maybe you're just a pussy.

It's the same as watching protesters getting stomped. Fluffies are like liberals, just cranked up to 11.

>Demand free stuff
>Bitch if the free stuff isn't up to their standards
>Die unless pampered
>Degenerate as fuck

Consider that the movie franchise Saw exists, just as an example for perspective. People don't question their sanity over that. Watching fiction portraying negative things doesn't make you broken.

Ive been on Sup Forums for a lifetime but we usually just trade isis snuff and chinese people getting shoah'd by action movie tier bullshit. I seem to care more than the people being fucking destroyed in those videos. Shit, we had a vietbro link some china shit the other night and the apathy the other chinks showed for the guy was frightening like....oh wow this guy got eaten by an elevator, how inconvenient, better take the stairs"

I am a long time Sup Forums poster, so maybe this is just something we didnt know we liked until we saw it. Can you add some star of davids or make them fluffy dindus or beaners? They certainly reproduce like beaners and dindus, maybe that would make it okay..?

Bro i spent all day making chilli at chillifest and listen to skynard live, hardly a brown face to be seen. I have to remember though that I live in america so I come back to my glorious pol for the daily nigger hate thread only to see fucking PONIES FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

Jokes on me though I guess I have literally watched every single episode of my little pony. What started as a morbid curiosity morphed into unironic appreciation for the show, but much like anime i realized i hate the people who watch it, not the content itself.

Why is a decent sadbox such a rare gem? most of this is just shitty ms paint art with seemingly random torture with no context. Fluffy fandom is dead

>i hate the people who watch it, not the content itself.
Give it time. You'll come to hate the content itself, as well. Your newfound optimism and joy will be crushed under the corporate bootheel and you will suffer here like the rest of us.

Alright, this one's pretty good.

Most of it is actually satire; it is a response to the fluffy fandom. People get sick and annoyed of the exaggerated cuteness so they create these images to mock the fluffy fans. The rest is just autism. There are psychopaths who enjoy this sort of stuff; the extreme contrast between cuteness and violence. Like guro. The irony is that fluffy abusers are usually pony fans to begin with. But pony fans are autists anyways.

Because it requires a buildup that makes you care. It demands a higher production in volume to begin with, so less is produced.
And it has to be more nuanced than the exaggerated hellgremlin stuff.