Reminder the asian century is coming whitebois finally gonna get put in their place and your women will finally lust...

Reminder the asian century is coming whitebois finally gonna get put in their place and your women will finally lust for the BAC history has shown time and time again the greatest civilization is that of china can't wait to buy out the rest of the west just to rape your wives and daughters and get your sons to plow the rice farmers go fuck yourselves whiteys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhMfBjqBkUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

agreed

canadians and aussies are the best shitposters,is it because they're all fucking chinks?

Asian man, stop LARPing as a nigger. We already respect you. You don't have to prove anything.

And a few jews

out of curiosity, are you going to make blacks slaves again?

>BAC

weren't your parents sending you to china because the west spoiled you?

Reminder that China won't have enough water for it's people in merely two decades and they rely on all the trade with America

PRC and Taiwan do not represent Chinese people. They are dirty Jew

U wot m8? Leafs are the best shitposters by a long shot. Ive seen whole threads explode in rage at leaf shitposting. Burgers dripping with h8 and malice at the insidious leaf. Us emus try hard but never get that much h8. H8 is the sure sign of winning when it comes to shitposts. I can only look on with jealousy.

I'm just happy women find you people hideous

They're all slopes to me

So a lot of people will die, China dont care.

still can't beat turks though

>Australians

>Use serf tier methods to grind more efficiency out of white men's inventions
The primary inventors can't be replaced idiot
Capital surplus does not equate to innovation surplus
Maybe Singapore has some good first movers
but the rest, no
Whites will always be the innovators of the truly new

Are you retarded?

>BAC
That's reserved for Big Arab Cock. Asian boys don't even have an acronym.

Korea is actually full.
Less people would be a good thing.
We are living on top of one another

Fuck the UN

We feel sorry for you yabbo cunts so we just leave you alone.

Plus you are 7,000 miles away, we really don't give a shit what happens to you, out of sight, out of mind.

Leafs on the other hand are like that next door neighbor that you hate and wish you could kill every fucking day.

Shit yeah! Based Nguyen has some more China webms! Keep them coming bruv!

>implying this shithole country are any better

Didn't your dad say you had to go back because you were becoming a western degenerate?

just got his legs...kiddo gonna make it

>less people would be a good thing
>actually replacing you with people who produce like rabbits
>make the over population problem worse

Go back to r hapas you stupid ching chong. Asian men are the most beta cucked men out of all the races. You literally send more women than men to white countries. They leave you for us.

Dam fucking cannibal chinks. Someone post that pic of them eating some barbecued/charred kid. Sick fuckers.

Oh boy, a china apretiation thread.

> Moped didn't burst into flames.
> Car didn't run over all three victims to make sure they are dead
> Truck didn't plow through the wreckage and over turn on the car

>MFW

Based paco coming to remind us that chinks are subhumans.

> likely proxy and assumption
> implying implications

I'll post what I can find.

Anyone else notice the two kids who get caught up in this ladys poor driving choices?

I hope all the non-white people of the world will unite to eradicate this white cancer from existence. We have to strike now while the iron is hot.

China should just invade Europe... the Muslims don't deserve that land.

What if she wanted them to die?

In the South, Chinese are considered to be weird white people.

What about Turks/Mongols?

1 kid where the other one

shut up and build my railroads

BAC stands for big Arabic Cock, you stupid chink

À... Thế mày giải thích thế nào về hiện tượng nhiều bọn dưới 18 tuổi giao phối với nhau và quay trực tiếp cảnh chúng nó thủ dâm trên facebook, tại sao không thấy có pháp luật tham gia hoặc nói tới? Giao thông tại Việt Nam cũng tởm đéo kém gì lũ Khựa đâu cu con ạ.

>"The 21st Century is the Asian/Chinese century" says the Chinaman
>well, we're already 17 years in to that century. Hasn't happened yet. And it obviously isn't happening any time soon
>and probably not ever

>the fact that so many of you idiots want to pre-emptively gloat shows that you don't have the character necessary to actually become number one

But hey, I get it really sucks being Chinese, so I understand that it's probably very tempting for you to try to gloat about hypothetical imaginary futures.

fuck off Pedro, that is my job.
dumping

People already pay to plow the rice farmers

asians are lower than niggers in every way, chinks cant do shit.

Who gives a shit? End yourself, faggot.
Đúng là loại hạ đẳng mà.

Thats why they are buying up so much agricultural land in Africa.

I really wish I can be around to witness the Africans starving and trying to take back the land legally bought by the chinese in one hundred years.

It will be awesome, Africa will get the genocide they have always cried about and Europe will be a like an Eastern European shit hole under the USSR incapable of doing anything to stop CHina.

I am a white guy who is not even mad that China will dominate the world.

Nice try shekelstein
But no divide and conquer bullshit is allowed
Sage

Anyone else amazed at how Asians have higher capacity and ability than blacks but somehow are way more insecure?

/thread
I'm in Seattle. You wouldn't believe me if I told you how easy Asian women are to bag, of course all the Beta's of society chase them; It's like stealing candy from a fucking baby. They're infatuated with any White American that's remotely successful therefore said White's that carry themselves with stride and confidence can simply swooce up Asian women like crazy.

>20th century was obviously the Jewish centry
>POCs still attacking YT

(((They))) have you, OP. Looks like another Jewish century is in the cards.

Asians are yellow niggers, don't be fooled.

Why the fuck are Asians born in America so fucking tall?

>Seeing underage kids fucking each other while live streaming it on facebook is nothing new
>completely ignored the fact that Viet Nam traffic is literally as shitty as China

>W-WHO GIVES A SHIT??? VIETNAM IS DA BEST HURR DURR

Fuck off to Sup Forums and your facebook meme group, you pedo piece of shit

>Hạ đẳng
Nghe con chó nào sủa kìa

This is just fucking great, the one time the chinks want to help is the time the car is having none of their shit.

can we get a china hate thread going ?

>dat filename

What kind of drugs are you on, fucker? I've never seen or known anything about any underage dumb fuck having sex on kikebook livestream. Why the fuck are you watching underage livestream sex in any case? Moreover, I have never implied that Vietnam traffic is any better.
This whole conversation is literally just you autistically screeching and assuming shit.
I've never been a Sup Forumstard and I have no fucking idea what fucking facebook group you're talking about. You think like a chink, talk like a chink, and assume shit just like a fucking chink.
Đất nước này thật là bất hạnh khi có cái loại như mày.

Is that other vietanon a chinaman using a proxy?

THIS IS HOW """""SUPERIOR VIETNAM"""""" TRAFFIC ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE

My children will be superior if my spouse is Asian. Chinese culture is older and superior to western, white European culture. Whites are like disobedient children who would benefit by being under the yellow foot.

Moreover, whites are so stupid that they breed with blacks. We're too stupid to even maintain our race. Only by submitting to Asian eugenics and accepting total Asian rule can the white race be preserved.

Please save us from ourselves. Give us your beautiful, straight hair, your even complexions, and your dry ear wax. I want what's best for white children.

Could be a chink or Cham living in Vietnam and bitter about the fact that his parents didn't become boat people and get into a Western country.

>most of these are traffic shit
So the Asian drivers meme is true.

I think it's how the two biggest representations differ

Anyone can be an american, but only the few (Primarily and most easily the WASP group) can be true americans.

Few can be chinese right at the start, but after afew generations of intermarrying and loyalty you might even find yourself in high ranking positions.

lmao

China is a ticking time bomb, lets summon the China Red Pill user
China has never gone more than a century without mass scale internecine violence
chinese will be too busy literally cannabalizing each other to have any global influence
japan and korea have the same birthrate problems as us western cucks btw

Literally how?

Nope, born and raised in Vietnam (aka a 3rd shithole country full of brainwashed fuckheads)
Vietnam is a shit country, accept the fucking truth.

fuck you Chang.
youtube.com/watch?v=MhMfBjqBkUk

Honestly I don't get whitey, they frankly enjoy racemixing on a larger level, male or female.

tick tock ricer.

how many shekels do you earn doing this pathetic shit?

Yes, very good traditional practice.

lol you guys are the size of hobbits and have down syndrome eyes. fuck are you on about?

a white woman could btfo a gang of asian twink rapists.

So Asians look in the mirror and tell themselves they're the pinnacle of evolution? I don't think so.

i came here to laugh at you

>a white woman could btfo a gang of asian twink rapists.

Quiet the opposite

OK? I'm not fucking chink obsessed with saving face. Vietnam is a 3rd world country, no doubt about that. Thanks, Captain Obvious!
So was what your autistic screeching about?
Now, just like a fucking chink, you will deflect and never apologize for the bullshit assumptions that you've made. You're good at being you, cunt.

asian men are the least intimidating thing on this planet.

i'm not bothered by anyone in particular (even if this is Sup Forums), but asians are the least.

this is us my niggers.

How are you able to see the future if your eyes are always closed?

now that's what I call coordination

try harder cheng