Is she right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Marie_Lu/status/889878880378433536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I see no problem with what said at first. They all look the same to me. Take an asian from each of their countries from South Korea to Finland and it would look like they're all related.

i have no clue what this bitch is bitching about.

lol, this libtarded response of reeling back and screaming racist every time someone engages you beyond your mentality/comfort zone is going to lead to western collapse through sheer self inflected ignorance.

Korean American chink should be allowed to play Jap American chink in media because they look alike
something like that

>is **she** right
The answer is always no

wypipo seeing distinction between korean and vietnamese culture and history = somehow racist

wypipo thinking all asians are interchangeable = also racist

in other words, ol' whitey will always be PROBLEMATIC

She's right on the first post, she's still an idiot.

STFU and fix me a sammich

>leftist unconsciously implies all british and all americans should be white

It's always problematic when someone's smarter than you.

Since every conversation on the internet has to be a fucking win/lose situation now.

Are they good? They just seemed like beef on bread with some vegetables, and nothing special.

The Asian American should learn that Actual Koreans are incredibly racist, possibly the most racist people on Earth.

>no one replied to her yet
twitter.com/Marie_Lu/status/889878880378433536

who's going to demonstrate *dangerously*?

they should taste like a delicious blend of herbs and spices

>implying there's such a thing as Asian-American
>implying there's such a thing as African-American
>implying real Americans don't call themselves American and not European-American
>implying there isn't multiple races encompassing continents
>implying you can't tell the difference between a Paki and a Laotian even though they share the same continent

She seems to have done that thing of confusing continents with countries. A typical woman/retard mistake. So no, she isn't right not even in the first instance.

>Laotian

What ocean?

>its not racist yet, but it COULD be if we kept discussing it
>so I will plug my ears and scream racism until you go away

>*dangerously*

SJW buzzwords never fail to amuse me

I think she stole the weight of that one from a bag of Cheetos.

>Korean American chink should be allowed to play Jap American chink in media because they look alike
>something like that
Call her a racist nazi, in that backwards reverse psychology way it red pills her and all others who see it maybe getting someone out there woke, even one person woke is worth it, for our legions will grow.

>brings up her asian background
>hey you cant talk about race or genetics!

What's weird is people were actually criticizing The Man in the High Castle for using Pacific Islanders to fill out their cast instead of all Japanese, which they did that only because there aren't that many Jap actors who speak English.

>acknowledging genealogy is racist

At least I can rest easy knowing this fad is going to die out soon.

lel. It wasn't a decade ago that rice enthusiasts were condemning chinese playing japanese as racist. I bet they were the same political alignment too.

Actual Koreans are like Sup Forums racists
They say shit amongst themselves, but are scared shitless when they have to confront anyone that isn't white

WHY DO PEOPLE START THREADS WITH CREENCAPS OF RANDOM NOBODY'S TWEETS???
HOW IS THE REMOTELY IMPORTANT TO ANYONE ANYWHERE

Kek, talking about your ancestors is now dangerously racist. Wut da fuk, does that mean talking about my grandmother is somehow racist as well..... hmmmm

Well that's most racists. But in general almost all actual Asian people are super racist.

Not openly is my point, take this anecdotal evidence:
>Korean woman owns sandwich shop
>Hires younger "Americanized" Korean male for store manager
>Hire older country black woman w/foul attitude and gives it to her white customers daily
>constantly muttering shit under her breath
>giving attitude to her co-workers and manager
>Customer catches her muttering shit to customer and calls central Jews to complain
>central Jews bring hammer down on Korean franchise owner
>Korean owner and manager say/do nothing

I know these people, Koreans are fucking cowards

>South Korea
>asian

what the fuck

Bump

WHY DO PEOPLE START THREADS WITH CREENCAPS OF RANDOM NOBODY'S TWEETS???
HOW IS THE REMOTELY IMPORTANT TO ANYONE ANYWHERE

1.5 k retweets

Becuase Sup Forums has a hard time ignoring overt stupidity and they tend to bait replies.

1500 retweets translates into roughly 3.5 real people.

It's a way to invoke conversation and challenge political and social beliefs

3.5 gorillion real people*

Classic finland shit talking.

We are Brits without the accent

>first tweet going off about genetic roots
>second tweet condemning them

Is this cunt mental?