BURN THE COAL

BURN THE COAL

Other urls found in this thread:

newsshopper.co.uk/news/lewisham/15432053._Step_dad__who_beat_boy__5__to_death_in_Catford_park_jailed/
imgur.com/gallery/8CGQM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OHOHOHOHOH NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
LOOK AT HIS LIPS

PAY THE TOLL

Well, that boy doesn't look white either. Probably 2 niggers

PAY

The sad thing is once I saw the kid I knew the step-dad was gonna be black too.

I'm tired of being right all the time. I just want it all to end.

make the skin white and it's perfect

Doesn't matter how many more stories come out like this wigger bitches will never learn.

fucking niggers
i hate them so much

i wish the same too. story is made to hide this kind of shit so the patterns can repeat and repeat and the good people bust his ass and life to fucking serve to somekind of high breeds controling every aspect and resource of the world

chiseljaw and batboy

mudsharks are ruining this country

Lose the shoe, get beaten black and blue.

Don't be racist, do your laces!

absolutely belted out laughing mate, class.

Ahahhahaha BAT BOY LIVES

PUT YOUR PUSSY IN SHIT, NO MORE KID FOR THE TIT

ork warboss with her pet snotling.

That's really fucking sad, poor real dad :/ that was his son

>no whites harmed
>nofucksgiven.exe

this

>his son

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Fucking kek

Could you imagine actually being stuck with some alien thing that will never fully relate to you and having to treat it like your child? I wonder this whenever I see Thernovich's streams.

This thread is literally Eraserhead.

kek

real father was a nigger also. idiot.

Poor child
The mother should be shot and the nigger shot twice

holy fuck

PAY

kek

Well, you guys know how niggers love their shoes. Losing one is a serious taboo in the nigger community. Especially if its Jawdans

LLMAO THIS IS SO BAD<

i never used to be racists

but fuck it im going to start being racist

FUCK NIGGERS XD

we all have to hate on someone

america n a nutshell

TOP ZOZZLE

I went to a hospital the other day.
Black people everywhere.
The SJW lens did not fit what I was seeing.
The Sup Forums lens accounted for everything I was seeing.
I want to live in a white ethnostate.

Does anyone know why nigger hate threads get deleted now?

Dunno, but nigger hate threads are the BEST. Caught a ban for starting one a few weeks ago

>pic related

This artist somehow makes it possible to make art even gayer than the Tom of Finland.

So they are suddenly off topic after being the board culture for years? I don't get it must be a new mod.

topkek

It's Norman Rockwell, Boris.

Sopa de macaco

>holy shit it looks like nigger in this comic

I can read, thanks.
But that's not the point.

Bring back southern tradition.

Wait the kid wasnt white?.so she previously burned the coal didnt learn her lesson did it again and the kid paid the toll

One less nasty mongrek

The kid looks mixed. Probably good thing two birds got killed with one stone.
Holy fuck, it looks like something from planet of the apes.
Wait, nigger hate threads get deleted now? Sheeeeeyit.

>hating on the most American of artists in existence
Drink yourself to death.

Norman Rockwell is garbage desu, he's overly sentimental and captures very little outside an idealized world that doesn't and probably barely existed when he painted those pictures. Boring! Sad! Very telling that the "greatest" American painter is Kitsch. Taste in toilet, its so Mormon. There are many better artists from America.

what is gay about that painting

Sometimes I wonder what kind of person trolls like this. Is it real, fake, some organization trying to ignite race wars?

apex kek

Pretty scary as I used to smoke crack in the park where that happened..

archived link where you fucking faggot

wtf I hate black people now

start beating the women in your life
sister mother cousin aunt beat them and have your friends fuck them and then beat them more and more
repeat

what a surprise that crackheads hang around areas where lowlifes beat up their wife's sons

newsshopper.co.uk/news/lewisham/15432053._Step_dad__who_beat_boy__5__to_death_in_Catford_park_jailed/

Excuse me?

Jesus

fuck off Sup Forums sandnigger
there's no room for you here

these things should be sterilized.

I kill the sandniggers

But your one of them.

funny cuz its true

This makes me so fucking angry. Every time I see a qt aryan princess with some filthy nigger or shit skin, my insides fucking boil. Why is the white man so fucking cucked

Sides

Orbit

Fuck you

Implying it's worth the effort to fight for a woman that would willingly fuck a nigger...

salam sandnigger bombs my people
shalom sandniggers write articles telling me not to be upset
you're two sides of the same coin
now if you could just stick to isrearl and keep from diaspora subversion, I'd consider including you in the future but you just can't you desert named you

Gtfo schizoid

just remember that Sup Forums is all satire....until it's not...

>A fucking bean

imgur.com/gallery/8CGQM

theyre not liking it

No sympathy for coalburning whores. He should've beaten the shit out of her too, but I'm sure it wouldn't have been the first time.

it's been awhile I've had such a laugh. cheers.

im supposed to be studying and im in a giant group right now

I cant stop fucking laughing and i have to explain to everyone that it was over just a silly idea

thanks ass
im still laughing

>i was told there was a better man in his life
ah a white cuckold stood to his responsibility
good boy
probably the only chance to smell a pussy in his life

Delicious

FUCK MY SIDES ARE DEAD

high zizzles

There are no great American artists really. Great art requires a strong community to support it. America's art is mainly trashy and consumer oriented. There aren't any real philosophical traditions, and any time an artist with real talent and grit comes along, he is buried under debt or under a depression from having to work on consumer oriented garbage to pay bills.

America's culture and art reveals the sickness of our society:

National food: McDonald's

National dance: Twerking

National music: Some negro spouting childish nonsense

National literature: The latest historical novel about how a slave escaped and killed his master, or perhaps a slice of life story of a transgender teen living a boring life, etc. Melodramatic trash. Can be heard shilled on NPR.

Movies: NOW 21 - NO - 29 SUPERHEROES ALL COME TOGETHER TO FIGHT... 50 VILLAINS... DISNEY VILLAINS, MARVEL VILLAINS... ALL JUST... THROWN IN THERE. FAVORITES LIKE BOWSER... AND MR. FREEZE. SAME MOVIE. WHO WILL WIN?

America's culture is cheap, shallow and moronic. The state of our soul is in chaos, and somebody should put us out of our misery, as the greatest cultural embarrassment the world has ever seen (since about the 60s).

kek whoever made this comics has made assuption that women are not going for blacks out of their own will. i mean every whore can decide, a lot of women fall for bbc meme ofc but still what kind of women fucks someone only because there is some rumour about supposedly big dicks...truth is that women are just degenerate in 21 century

kek

>I don't get it must be a jew mod.

Fixed

Le 52% face

>t. le 56% face

My sides

My mother fuckin sides

>anvil jaw cunt
>cute

nigga u blind

>american art/music/movies
The rest of the world eats this shit up, user. Do you think other countries are actually playing their traditional music any more as their primary consumer music on the radio or in bars?
If you only consume art from the television then no wonder you think so poorly of it but that means you're uncultured, not America.

What countries have put out a meaningful philosophical movement in the last 50 years? Nobody because philosophy is dead.
You only bother to see the best of other countries but their consumer content is 90% trash too, and half the remainder is American anyway.

List me some foreign artists alive today that are too good to have an american equivalent, I bet you can't even think of 3.

just because she regrets putting herself in that position now doesn't mean we're weak for not 'saving' her

Serves her right