Get your ass kicked by the Nazis

>get your ass kicked by the Nazis
>have to leave all your gear while you evacuate your troops with everything that floats
>Nazis kind enough not to massacre you on the beaches
>immediately start blaming the French
>make jokes about how they are cowards for getting defeated by the same enemy that defeated you
>claim an embarrassing defeat was actually a victory
>sit back and let daddy America win the war for you
>still lose your entire empire in the process
>continue to make propaganda about it three quarters of a century later

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGpdXRaILe0
youtube.com/watch?v=YKKcTCG5Yqs
youtube.com/watch?v=MrHmmtrab5I
der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
fpp.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's the British for you.

hitler made the mistake of not attacking and i don't think they would be able to

They would have been able to. Hitler was too merciful.

>hurr the Nazis were invincible!

If they were so great, then why the fuck did they still lose?

No one said they were invincible you inbred Burger.
They lost because Mussolini invaded Greece, delaying the invasion of the Communists.

Even David irving says that hitler made the mistake of not attacking and later played it off pretending he purposely did it because he was so kind

I dont think they would have gotten that far considering the supply line and fear of counter attack. Pic related

(((Soviet Union))) and (((United States))) teamed up against them

Hitler lost the war you cannuck. He lost his mind to drugs and std-fueled delusion, and made some of the worst military decisions in memory.

>pro immigration / refugee / diversity propaganda plays in commercials before film starts
>"Paid for by the Government of Ontario"

anyways, dunkirk was absolute kino. you should definitely go see it in imax.

>If they were so great, then why the fuck did they still lose?

Good question.

did the french people died

You lost to the people that lost to rice farmers. What's your point kraut. You also lost to the people who lost to the people who lost to the rice farmers.

Actually France lost against both and we cleaned up both as best we could

Hitler wasn't merciful but the Luftwaffe convinced him to make them be the ones who wipes out the troops at Dunkirk. Shit happens and they were to slow to the draw before the troops evacuated. Still Hitler's fault tho

Everyone who knows history knows the Germans had the potential to cuck the world but failed because of Hitler's mistakes. Can't take that away from them other eurocucks

Its banter you overly rational tea sipping bong

Wasn't Hitler's just more concerned with Paris in the south?

wow how new are you

yh stupid norgie how nu r u

Ah, the 'ol Freudian insults Jews love to spout about Hiler

"Oy vey, Hitler had 1 ball and his penis was mutilated oh oh and um also he was a fag had STDs and um addicted to like crack cocaine OY VEY AND HE WAS BLACK and uh what else do they hate.. He was Jewish too!"

they pulled the Luftwaffe off Dunkirk to rape France in the south because they thought they still had some fight left in them

Winston churchill was a zionist, really bet you dont even know who that is tea drinking up the ass faggot.
When your versing allied (((top world powers))) that tends to happen.

You literally stole that comment from an earlier thread about the Nazi pull-back from Moscow - we both know it. You're pathetic. Is that what you do? You come in here and pass off some obscure comment from an earlier thread and try to embarrass my friend? One day you're going to realize there are two certainties in life 1. don't do that 2. Canada is a nation of unoriginal people.

>claim an embarrassing defeat was actually a victory
>sit back and let daddy America win the war for you
>still lose your entire empire in the process
>continue to make propaganda about it three quarters of a century later

savage

>they pulled the Luftwaffe off Dunkirk to rape France in the south because they thought they still had some fight left in them

Three parts, no maps but the complete story of the four armies .
Chieftain Talks: The Fall of France
youtube.com/watch?v=hGpdXRaILe0

Chieftain Talks: Operation Dynamo
youtube.com/watch?v=YKKcTCG5Yqs

Chieftain Teaches: Battle of the River Plate
youtube.com/watch?v=MrHmmtrab5I

The US did not lose Vietnam.

He was a drug addict and a military failure.

their tanks needed to refuel and had gotten too far ahead of most of the infantry, an assault on dunkirk would have come at a rather high cost. Also, hitler assumed that once the british left, they would never becoming back so it wasn't worth the cost

Goddamn this was a pretty savage post, like worst I have seen outside of Trump memes. Fuck me, though I do think Germans deserve it because they were always right and UK backstabbed them.

Sorry, only the first two were Dunkirk.

ok so you ran away

god fucking damn

The eternal Anglo eh

>lost to a bunch of farmers with pitchforks
>lost their entire empire and was on food rations after "winning" a war
>loses their capitol
>makes fun of the only superpower left in the world
kek

>People still falling for The Greatest Story Never Told propaganda

Yes! Hitler just wanted to play nice during the war and only kill a few Brits.

>if you let your enemies go free, you win!

So you only have the right to bear pitchforks?

We have the right to bear a lot of things.

Cry more faggot.

Fuck off with this hitler was merciful bullshit. Same with the "he wanted them to team up so he let them leave"
Directive 13 proves this dumb meme wrong

der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html

Goering himself was a drug addict (for no real reason other than luxury) and quite literally got Hitler hooked on opiates as well

like your bulls penis

>That's the British for you.

Says Britain-lite.

Well, the Jews needed a new power to control!

What are those planes?

AK-47's

>hitler made the mistake of not attacking

He couldn't. The Germans had advanced so quickly they couldn't supply their front line, and were low on everything including fuel & ammunition. Churchill & Gort didn't know that, though, so retreat seemed to be the only available option. It's entirely possible that if the British & French had counter-attacked, they'd have been able to push back the Germans: but we'll never know.

Just wanted some lighthearted bantz but you have to bring that into it.

>Americans lost to rice farmers because the war was taking too fucking long, then fucking SJWs started rising in America whining that Americans should stop and so on. With the SJWs came and politics that earned people ((Trust)) and finished the war without exterminating out all those fucking pinoy monkeys out of their lands.

Fuck Churchill and the eternal anglo. I wish Hitler would have not shown any mercy to these civilian bombing scumbag faggots

there are called Reichsflugscheibe Haunebu

>>hitler made the mistake of not attacking

The tanks had been operating for 6 weeks and needed to be refitted and resupplied, the Brits lucked out in that the troops could be loaded from molls as the docks were ruined by bombing.

>it's easy to win a war a thousand miles away against an enemy that is willing to fight until there is nobody left to fight

Well...it worked against Japan.

Won.
By 1972 the north was willing to seriously negotiate with the US. Recent NVA offensive failures, detente with China, and a resumption of US bombing (Operation Linebacker) forced them to the negotiation table. When they wouldn't agree to US terms we bombed the shit out of them again (Operation Linebacker II).
Finally the north agreed to the terms of the Paris Peace Accords (general troop withdrawal from the south and armistice). Along with that the US gave the south a fuckton of modern weaponry.
Didn't matter though because the north zerg rushed the south two years later and by that point there wer zero US troops in Vietnam. The Democratic congress refused to allow bombings to resume or even send aid to the south. The south and its dysfunctional government lost because the US had not involvement by that point.

We have literally never lost a war.

>Directive 13 proves this dumb meme wrong
No it doesn't

>The US did not lose Vietnam.

America has never won a real war. You just revise history after the fact to pretend you won.

No
True
Scotsman

Name one war the USA has won.

>lose your entire empire in the process
>British Empire lasts for 15 years after WW2
>German education

So you're going to cherrypick from every war on this list to argue that a) we didn't win it, or b) it wasn't a real war...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

(((Winston Churchill))) loved Jewish cocks!

>you inbred Burger
You fucking live in Canada, faggot. You have no relevance. Your country is full of fag sjw cunts and french ladyboys. Does it suck knowing that not a single person outside Canada gives a fuck what you pussies think? Our Salvation Army could wipe you off the map.

Just sit back and thank the stars the world hasn't completely forgotten about you. We still need maple syrup and camping spots.

>I am strongly in favour of using gas against uncivilized tribes.

wtf I love Churchill now

Civil war. We beat ourselves pretty well.

How is David Irving these days? His website is near dead:

fpp.co.uk/

Literally status quo ante bellum
War might as well have not been fought considering all Ghent did was reset everything to as they were in 1811.

kek

>The task of the Air Force will be to break all enemy resistance on the part of the surrounded forces, to prevent the escape of the English forces across the Channel, and to protect the southern flank of Army Group A.
The enemy airforce will be engaged whenever opportunity offers.
Yes it does. If he was so concerned about British casualties he would've called off the Luftwaffe also.

Difference is (((US and co))) all ganged up on the krauts, while US literally couldn't take down rice farmers.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, Nixon.

Excellent post. Yes, its like a prisoner being released from jail and then going around telling everyone how he "escaped" and "broke out" of prison.

DAILY REMINDER THAT POLISH IN HURRICANES WERE BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH """PILOTS""" IN SPITFIRES

probably the most inaccurate analysis i've ever seen of this. please consider killing yourself.

Seen it this weekend, pretty meh, I expected much more of Nolan.
Why would you show one's condtant urge to take a tactical dump? Drop his weapon and run for one's life? For me it was movie about cowardly lower men and noble upper class, nothing more came up to my mind hours after. Also NEW WORLD GIBE HALP.

Wins don't count if you had help.

>Be Germany
>Talk shit on other countries
>get invaded by muslims and allow your women to be raped
>act like germany is superior while oyu country is being bred out of existence

>400 000 men couldn't get home
>so home came for them
Is this serious or? Sounds like a shitpost.

>My name... is... AMERICA
10/10 writing.

it's pottery

BRAVO NOLAN

>Cling on to the memory of the once mighty Germany
>look out window
>see the police getting bitch slapped by media, so called "communists" and "refugees"

Better start learning Arabic kiddo

The film was good you nazi faggot.

How do you know it wasn't the same poster in both threads, bud?

Remember those movies after Soviet Union fell apart, American commando beating up some bad Slavs? I liked that as a kid.

Care to share a link to this thread?

just because its good doesnt mean its factually correct, you middle class faggot

>Be German
>Lose

>get invaded by muslims and allow your women to be raped

So true.

>Lose

So true.

France was never real

>not knowing France lost a war in Vietnam before the US did

Turk detected.

>Wins don't count if you had help.

So Russia didn't win the war because Stalin had Allied help?

Is Dunkirk a movie made by Jews?

>So Russia didn't win the war because Stalin had Allied help?

The allies had Stalin's help.