It's proven, sub-saharan Africans are a different species

It's proven, sub-saharan Africans are a different species

buffalo.edu/news/releases/2017/07/028.html

>A group of genomes from Sub-Saharan >Africa had a version of the gene that was >wildly different from versions found in other >modern humans.

>The Sub-Saharan variant was so distinctive >that Neanderthal and Denisovan MUC7 >genes matched more closely with those of >other modern humans than the Sub-Saharan >outlier did.

>“Based on our analysis, the most plausible >explanation for this extreme variation is >archaic introgression — the introduction of >genetic material from a ‘ghost’ species of >ancient hominins,” Gokcumen says. “This >unknown human relative could be a species >that has been discovered, such as a >subspecies of Homo erectus, or an >undiscovered hominin. We call it a ‘ghost’ >species because we don’t have the fossils.”

>Given the rate that genes mutate during the >course of evolution, the team calculated that >the ancestors of people who carry the Sub->Saharan MUC7 variant interbred with >another ancient human species as recently >as 150,000 years ago, after the two species’ >evolutionary path diverged from each other >some 1.5 to 2 million years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ByCnG
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>different species
Not if they can create offspring with other races.

lrn2science

Coyotes and wolves can produce viable offspring, are they the same species dipshit?

so can lions and tigers

There are quite a few cases of inter-species reproduction resulting in fertile offspring

Poor example.

Wolves and coyotes are considered separate species because there is a serious measure of reproductive isolation between them. This has led to substantial genetic differentiation between the two species, including diet, social structure, size etc. Coyotes are adapted for a more vegetarian diet together with small prey, and this requires less sociality. Yes, coyotes and wolves can mate, but they show enough behavioral reproductive isolation to allow niche differentiation.

Very little of this applies to different variations of homo sapiens.

I just read that article, interesting, could it be ...

Now I'm sure you're trolling.

so if we manage to implement this "reproductive isolation" with Sub-Saharans, will it make them a different species?

no u

Europeans are more likely to carry fat on the front to preserve heat, Africans on their back to dissipate it.

Europeans have a longer/larger torso to retain heat. Africans have longer legs and shorter torsos.

European mitochondria are slightly more inefficient then African and this loss results in heat generation.

Diet, social structure and size have all adapted to niche environmental differentiation. Not to mention skin and hair adaptions... Can you further explain then how this doesn't apply to homo sapiens?

I suppose, yes.

Mules (donkeyxhorse) can be fertile too.
Are you fertile user?

The definition of species is a political matter; when it gets to humans, the criteria are always different from those applied to other creatures.

Of course they are you dumb fucks, does anyone unironically find this surprising? Where are the libshits with muh evolution unless it concerns humans? What a religiously fucking ignorant view.

Here are some redpills on the issue, and if you're here to give the 'muh equality' spiel get the fuck out.

imgur.com/a/ByCnG

Homo Sapiens and Homo Neanderthalensis literally bred together

>>Very little of this applies to different variations of homo sapiens.
Yes it does you literal nigga bear. This new evidence reinforced the notion that africans were the leading pioneers of civilization before the mesos and the snownigger had to learn from us, snownigger.

>t.someone who doesnt know what a species is

Coyote: Canis Latrans
Wolf: Canis Lupus
Dog: Canis Familiaris

Binominal Nomenclature states that the first word is the species and second is the subspecies, ergo the point is perfect in proving that certain subspecies can produce viable offspring.

lol your understanding of biological science clearly ends with the 9th grade.

>ghost species
>no fossil record
>have blind faith the fossils have to be 'somewhere'
>just don't ever say ayyy lmaos

Modern 'science' has been absolutely cucked by atheistic thinking.

so can humans and sheep, happened in india quite a few times. what does that tell you, you DUMB FUCK?

So i guess that we were all different species until the Age of Exploration right? Since we had different diets, social structure, size, appearance ect.

they're still present, even though we thought we killed them

>Wolves and coyotes are considered separate species because there is a serious measure of reproductive isolation between them.
Kind of like how throughout the vast majority of history whites "race mixing" with blacks would have been considered an unforgivable sin?

>Very little of this applies to different variations of homo sapiens.
hahahaha.

>Yes, coyotes and wolves can mate, but they show enough behavioral reproductive isolation to allow niche differentiation.

Bringing behavioural differences in the basket of criteria makes it even more tricky when comparing human, well, "tribes"? lel

The first word is the genus you dumb shit

It sounds like you were taught by an affirmative action hire, user. i hope you didn't have to use your own money to pay for that brainwashing.

In less scientific terms so you can understand, the fact that black men and white women like to mate with each other negates any isolation of the species. No reproductive isolation, no differentiation.

I find anyone arguing differently on a board where everyone has a waifu to be so laughably retarded that I can't even.

This, so much. He will never address these points, though. Because he's objectively wrong and can't cope with it mentally.

Troll
Niggers are further away from whites than wolves are to coyotes

>arbitrary rules.
Delusion has no place in science. Surrender your credentials immediately; you are a worthless "scientist." Try psychology or sociology; they're much easier and you don't need anywhere near the math requirements.

>Leading Pioneers of civilization
>Barely used any natural resources to further develop your shithole continent and explore further beyond it, nor domesticated any wildlife in the region
Really activates the almonds

There's absolutely no consensus on how to define species. If you think there is you've probably not even finished your undergrad yet.

And there comes a literal nigger who understood nothing of the article, thus confirming the race bias we are all condemned for having.
The article does not say you were kangz, it rather says that you subsaharians africans, unlike every other human, are the offspring of *a common ancestor* x godknows what unknown extinct hominins (apes for you).

>In less scientific terms so you can understand, the fact that black men and white women like to mate with each other negates any isolation of the species
This isn't true, though. The idea that white women are riding black cock is a Sup Forums meme. The vast, vast majority of white women would never have sex with a black man in the modern era, let alone in the past.

White women are extremely sexually selective and they discriminate the most against black men.

So then it's arbitrary, and for Sup Forums to tout one definition as the one true definition is completely stupid.

Completely. Stupid.

I was using an example that was more Sup Forumscentric, but whatever.

I would like to introduce to you Leptailurus serval

It is separated from your common house cat by over 8.5 million years of evolution, not only are they not the same species they are not even the same fucking genus, yet they are able to breed with a common house cat and produce fertile offspring.

I don't agree with the other guy's point, but you're basically dead wrong. First name is genus and can include several species (lion, tiger, leopard, jaguar, all panthera). And that doesn't get into the fact that binomial nomenclature predates genetic analysis and the new cladistic view of classification which has changed things (for instance the snow leopard being moved into panthera because it was discovered to be more closely related to them than to other smaller cats of genus Felis).

So then what do you have to say about the more than 5,000 years of reproductive isolation between Africans and Europeans?

inb4 nothing and this post gets ignored.

'arbitrary' is a pointless term. Take a look at the electromagnetic spectrum, where you draw the line between "red" and "yellow" ends up being rather arbitrary but there's not a person in the world that is going to deny that they exist as two distinct colours. The same can be said about the human races.

house cats are literal niggers tho

>offspring of *a common ancestor* x godknows what unknown extinct hominins (apes for you).
finally, someone who gets it!

The others have piled on with "yes diff. species can breed", but I'll point out the the different races are /sub/-species, at least per Richard Dawkins.

1. not enough time
2. not enough isolation - you still have North Africans which are clearly a blend of Arab and Sub-Saharan Africans. See: Somalia. Then you have entire countries like Spain that are blends of Arab and European, then the further you go north, the less blending, etc.

And people literally find it exotic and fun to screw other races, whereas wolves and coyotes prefer to screw their own kind.

>implying there aren't people that deny race exists

Found the lower species of human.

Only in the west and not for long

I would accept that Austrian Aborigines are a different species before I'd accept that Sub Saharan Africans are.

Why doesn't the fact that white women don't want to sleep with black men bolster the argument that we are as different from blacks as coyotes are from wolves?

That said, I'll give you that black men want to sleep with everything in sight.

>are considered separate species because there is a serious measure of reproductive isolation between them
>Yes, coyotes and wolves can mate, but they show enough behavioral reproductive isolation to allow niche differentiation.
>Very little of this applies to different variations of homo sapiens.

Hurr durr if we put two animals in a cage and never let them reproduce they are separate species. Everyone is human! Everyone is equal!

Holy shit leaf, I'm well-redpilled, but I hadn't heard of these variances. Nice. They make sense, too.

>And people literally find it exotic and fun to screw other races, whereas wolves and coyotes prefer to screw their own kind.

Those people are mentally ill though.

It doesn't have to be touted as the "one true definition" to be touted as a useful definition.

As an idea it certainly has more utilitarian value than the statement "There is only one race; the human race". There's nothing objectively wrong with that statement, but it certainly has no utilitarian value.

Hold the fuck on. Explain this more, this infopic. Right fucking now.

Tigers and lions. And no Wolves and coyotes isn't a poor example, just as dogs and wolves or shorthair domestic cats and asian leopoard cats.

I think y'all are not understanding that humans fuck things for fun vs. Survival vs the wolves and cayotes who would breed out of survival.

And the ghost gene is bigfoot gene.

>buffalo.edu

Opinion discarded. How about you post an actual scientifically accurate source, faggot.

Read this thread to completion:

Until then, fuck off...

> humans and sheep can interbreed, happened in india quite a few times
Sure, poo.

Like muslims?

>1. not enough time
A fair point but still completely arbitrary. Time spent separate also can't be a measure of the difference between species, either, although it can give you an idea about those differences through inference. Ultimately though it's the amount of change between two populations that has to be the determining factor, not how long those populations have been apart.

>2. not enough isolation - you still have North Africans which are clearly a blend of Arab and Sub-Saharan Africans. See: Somalia. Then you have entire countries like Spain that are blends of Arab and European, then the further you go north, the less blending, etc.
To me, this seems to support the idea that there are significant difference between the northernmost and southernmost populations of the globe. Why can't the amount of change between these populations be considered enough to warrant classifying them differently?

>And people literally find it exotic and fun to screw other races, whereas wolves and coyotes prefer to screw their own kind.
The idea of finding something exotic is so sophisticated only humans are capable of it in the first place. Only (white) humans can invent, build and fly airplanes, too, and that clearly contributes to race mixing in the modern era, but you wouldn't argue that because whites invented airplanes and can therefore fly to Africa we are all "one race; the human race."

It is really worth pointing out that the degree of differences between white northern populations and black southern populations is literally the difference between mud huts and airplanes. If the degree of change between groups is what determines the delineation of species, it does not seem like the difference between mud huts and airplanes is any less extreme than the difference between wolves and coyotes. In fact it seems more extreme and i'd argue differences like this are precisely why white women discriminate against black men sexually.

AYYYO HOL UP

>now that's what I call rekt

Its difficult to find a measure where there isn't a difference:

1) Drug preferences/food cravings
2) Body hair patterning/sweating/water retention/blood pressure
3) Face structure/tooth size/eye pressure/lips
4) Extroversion/impulse control/empathy/hedonism/sense of humour/intelligence/level of boredom
5) Immune system adaptations

Its nearly like evolutionary pressures were completely different, the point of genetic divergence way further back than admitted, and like population traits can change dramatically within only a few generations based on sexual selection for the best men.

WTF is this pic saying?
please tell more

>Its nearly like evolutionary pressures were completely different, the point of genetic divergence way further back than admitted, and like population traits can change dramatically within only a few generations based on sexual selection for the best men.
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

The Russian fox experiment proves that evolution happens very rapidly if external pressures start selecting for certain traits.

Humans have been reproducing in an isolated way for almost 10 tousand years
>This has led to substantial genetic differentiation between the two species, including diet, social structure, size etc.
the same can be said about humans

>the jews are the Morlocks
yfw H.G. Wells knew all along

I know this is bait but this is the literal antithesis of the article -- it says you broke off from the snow elves of old millions of years ago and fucked Bigfoot's cousin 150,000 years ago to breed the first Uruk-Hai

Yep and notice that domestication always goes hand in hand with de-pigmentation. The melanin/tyrosine axis is implicated with dopamine levels, aggression, and sexuality. No wonder that if you look at cartoons of European criminals they are always drawn with an exaggerated dark complexion. Users of melanotan and other products which increase melanin levels testify it makes them super horny as well. Its probably a remnant of an ancient biological system which kicks in mating instincts and aggression during the spring/summer season or in warmer climates which support more r-selected strategies.

Seems weird calling jews neanderthal savages, many europeans have a percentage of neanderthal DNA which IMHO is the thing that elevates us above niggers

Lol ok you just gave us an 8th grade explanation of species there are over 15 definitions for species with different nuances

Are you implying that whites were domesticated by jews

Species is about more than just that

>different region
>different behavior
>different physiology(color, muscle type, brain proportions, etc)
>can get unique diseases

Wolves and Coyotes

This sounds like exactly the situation with people

If tomorrow coyoes and wolves learned how to use trains, boats, and planes, are they no longer a separate species because through technology theyve artificially and rapidly closed the effect physical gap between them?

What if this happens but 90% of the time they choose to mate wthin their own initial species

Has anything actually changed, concerning how related they are?

How did this finding even reach daylight in 2017

Learn to properly green text ffs.

Except we've been isolated physically for most of our existence and even living side by side in society our behavioral and mental differences cause a sort of auto-isolation, we largely choose to mate within our race and the other races are sexuall disgusting. Dont believe jew memes

Your third point is wrong for most people
I know the jew propaganda is strong, but most whites are not attracted to nonwhites, and asians are also not attracted to nonasians. Niggers are like turtles, theyd fuck a rock.

>and the other races are sexuall disgusting.

That explains why every single colonial policy included rape slaves and wide prostitution markets.

I'm interested in the discovery that Europeans have Neanderthal DNA.
Also East Asians; but to a lesser extent.

Sub Saharan Africans have no DNA from the Neanderthals. Nothing.
My academic background is in linguistics. I did my doctorate in neurolingistics. Looking at brain scans in many different people. I was concerned with how stroke victims lose some of their language ability. Also people with brain damage - maybe a car crash, horrible accident, and genetic markers. I got interested in the field of genetics through my research in language.
The Darwinian model has its flaws, but it is our closest approximation to the evidence.

An anecdotal example: I travel a lot in European countries. Southern Europeans are much shorter than Northern Europeans. I'm English, so probably a mix of Anglo-Saxon, Ancient Briton, Celt, Viking and other peoples.
The place names bear this out. Many names for mountains and rivers are lost in the past.

I work freelance as a translator/interpreter btw.
My daughter asked me the other day - "Why can't black people swim?"
I don't know if it's true, so I'm going to get some stats on preventable drownings.

It is true and it's because they have denser bones/more 'power' muscle, less 'fine control' muscle. They can put out a lot of energy in bursts but the control needed for swimming isnt really there

Theyre also dumb

I dated a black girl. She had trouble floating in water, with her legs sinking no matter what she did. Some white teen boys have this same problem if they have a small rib-cage, dense bones and very low body-fat.

North Asians have slightly more Neanderthal admixture (perhaps why they have such good visuo-spatial skills).

Basically they consider themselves the "purebreds" who were driven from their rightful place as our herder-masters when the Cro Magnons they thought they had domesticated rebelled on them (compare the word "paradise" meaning "walled enclosure" and "goy" being "lifestock") with the assistance of their supposed "enemy" (the Hebrew word for "enemy" is "Satan"), specifically one of their own "divine" blood who got sick of them and, laying with "Eve", created a species capable of matching them for brainpower while going forth by day - namely, us, the hybrid whites or "Aryans".

Compare Jewish theology putting such huge stock in how Amalek, "First Of the Gentile Nations", have to be eradicated with all our seed (they obviously consider Germanics Amalek) while only a child from a Jewish -mother- is granted full-blood status as a true angel and "nephilim" being half-divine, half-human "heroes of the ancient day who much oppressed the people".