Trumps voter fraud penal finds 16,942 illegal votes

Trumps voter fraud penal finds 16,942 illegal votes
>tfw they cheated and still lost
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/24/study-8471-cases-double-voting-uncovered-21-states/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
politifact.com/ohio/statements/2016/aug/16/viral-image/viral-post-alleges-voter-fraud-wood-county-ohio/
archive.is/5kgIi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>notes which party is fighting investigation into voter fraud

gee, I wonder who benefits from illegal and fraudulent voting?

Trumpfags are retarded

>undeniable proof that voter fraud occurred in the democratic party during the election

>"b-but DRUMPF.....a-a-and retarded trumpkins!"

Liberals, ladies and gentlemen.

>wah wah Le Russkies hacked the election
>oh no there was no election fraud goy just stop looking into it.

I can't wait until they see how much voter there is in California.

I IRL LOL'd.

Right? These faggots can't have it both ways!

>yfw California was a red state all along

So what are your opinions on Obama winning an Ohio county in 2012 where he had more votes for that county then people who live in the county.

Zero proof that only Milo's old rag would print
Until trumpfags came along i seriously thought liberals had a monopoly on whining and a constant victim complex

What are your thoughts on Obama hiding out in Tahiti because trump as gonna throw him in prison? Trumpfags believe anything

Holy shit, the shilling and attempt at disinformaton is so hard ITT there's no way they would devote this much energy to discredit this unless it was true.

Al Franken is running scared right now, this is going to get deep.

>The nonpartisan Government Accountability Institute (GAI), which was cofounded by Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer and former Breitbart Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon

:thinking:

I have for the last 8 years reported the rampant voter fraud that goes on in Shitcago

I followed cars that went out into the suburbs and went from polling place to polling places

I reported it to every agency I could think of and sent copies to every media I could think of
and NOTHING was ever done

Tahiti isn't a real place you idiot nigger lover.

It's not just Voter Fraud the DNC is involved in. They have "Clean up Crews" that do Wetwork,Voter Fraud,Trafficking & Protests.

[A KB thread was made on this a while ago: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Dead people always vote Democrat, especially after the DNC is done with them.

Deport them all.

Trump is the single best president we've ever had.

We're collapsing the size of the government on a daily basis and chopping away deadwood and nonessential agencies, we're getting real police, we're getting real military, we're this close to burning welfare, social security, medicare and medicaid, we're about to fucking eject millions of illegals and physically removing leftists, we're FINALLY about to get the media under control, people are finally discussing race realism and cultural renewal in public, and each and every day he triggers the most repulsive segment of the American population.

It's glorious. It's literally everything I've ever dreamed. One day soon I hope to wake up to news that they're shooting democrats and hanging libs from the lampposts in most major cities.

>I have for the last 8 years reported the rampant voter fraud that goes on in Shitcago

I mean, you didn't have a budget for a couple years. It's a dirty city, cash talks like no where else, tbqh.

its called waste management you stupid fucking larper

>finds 16,942 illegal votes
Where are my 5+ millions, huh?

So 0.006% of what Trump claimed?

Frank this is your mother. Why aren't you answering my calls? Frank I found the Craigslist account. We want to help you please frank. Please come home.

16,000. Far cry from the 3 million you nigs were crying about.

There was supposed to have been NONE though right. NONE. This is the tip of the iceberg.

My fucking state outright refused to give data

> Source is shit
> Still only claims 16k votes

Still have millions to go faggot. Come back when you get all of them and when you have a name to go with each one.

Agent Coulson?

I'll come soon enough.

a lot of states did.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Nice try Pedro, but you have to go back.

SO TRUE
OMG GLOMPF BLOWN THE HECK OUT

No one said there weren't any illegal votes , that's impossible to stop, but the claim was:

>"WE ESTIMATE AT LEAST 5 MILLION ILLEGAL VOTES!!"

So what we can see here is that all those posters months ago writing about possibly 6 or 8 million votes and citing retarded studies were wrong.
And as usual people replied to them with
>"Yeaa ! I agree it HAS to be more!!"

Keke

>supposed to have been NONE though right. NONE.
Supposed by whom? And that's a serious question. In 300m country i would expect such a numbers of fraudulent (or "fraudulent") votes. Because of some corrupt officials of both parties, or someone maybe just slipped through with his fake ID. Counting errors etc. You might remember latest elections in Austria when 80k (which is a lot worse) of votes were ruled to be invalid because locals simply can't do their job properly.

Drumpf said about 5m votes. Libtards said about 0 votes. Turns out to be 16k. Who is right?

most states refused to participate, and those that did only gave partial data to where those investigating were only able to 100% without a doubt find these numbers for the states participating with whatever counties data theyve given.

not only did some states outright refuse to participate, some states demanded hundreds of thousands of dollars for the information, while others gave partial data to try to throw off researchers. if all states gave all data over and it was 15,000 i would agree

nice 3 million votes here you retards

I fucking knew it! Now audit California. 39.25 million people. I bet you could throw a stick and find an Illegal.

yes fellow white rural voter!! i agree!!
lmao fuck off shill

>most states refused to participate
how many of them are red btw?

Double voting is a separate category from dead voting and mexican voting, retard.

>>haha, we only cheated less than what you thought, trumpfags, BTFO

not sure, ill have to actually open a map and compare. damn you for making me do shit. to be more precise, we need to look at the counties and not the state as a whole

>it's true
>oh it must be true because non retards don't believe kikebart

It would be nice to remove Al Franken from the seat he stole from Coleman, but I don't think that will happen.

politifact.com/ohio/statements/2016/aug/16/viral-image/viral-post-alleges-voter-fraud-wood-county-ohio/
>inb4 genetic fallacy
Politifact goes full retard when they editorialize, but they break down the claims and the inaccuracies they are based on pretty well.

There are plenty of under handed things happening, but if they were as blatant and poorly engineered as you're accepting they wouldn't be as successful as they are

Checked. Why didn't you archive?.
archive.is/5kgIi

Because i love my norbot (you)s

They fucking better not find that is true, I will lose my fucking shit

That's just double voting found SO FAR in 21 states fucking faggot.

Well luckily they can start collecting and if they start finding a ton of stuff there will start to be a massive shitstorm.

They just started fag. There will be more believe me. Wait until ny, ik, or ca hits

Could you imagine the shitshow? All these awful laws and awful representatives would be considered by all as illegitimate. That's what they're worried about, the massive upheaval would be spicy af

i fucking hope so. Delaware is almost as corrupt as california and illinois

And that's the most impractical form of voter fraud. Being registered in AND voting in two different states.

Dead people voting is the whopper.

Lets also not forget that this is an estimate based off of 21 states that cooperated (most likely least amounts of fraud). I think it's fair to assume that the states with the most egregious amounts of voter fraud are the ones not cooperating with these investigations.

Bump for dems never winning a fair election for the next 100yrs

this. not only is it illegal, but its proof of outright trying to takeover.

you left some zeros off there

I thought illegals couldn't vote :^)

Patiently waiting for the nuke that this is most likely going to turn out to be.
>only 21 states
>only one type of voter fraud
>only a small sample of the actual voting roll

Give it more time for them to complete the investigation

Illegal voyes, not voters so far. That is just the double voting found as of whenever that article was written from not even half the states in the country. This isn't illegals or the dead yet.

You can bet your limey ass once Trump squeezes the voter rolls out of these shit bag states we'll be way over the "muh 2 million vote" mark.

3,000,000 - 16942 is still more than enough to beat trump in the election, but NOPE retarded systems causing the majority to lose.

I hope so. We know those scumbags use voter fraud like it's going out of fashion. My only concern is what they're going to pull to stop this investigation being completed.

See

Stupid Russian, you're supposed to be shilling the other way.