Morality test

What is your moral foundation like?

The test told me that my morality is close to that of a leftist liberal, even though I am not leftist and liberal only in the classical sense.

celebritytypes.com/morality/6/test.php

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ajp345_
youtube.com/watch?v=_Qkd5y_tzKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's because you believe that doing the right thing is better than being loyal, following authority, or being "pure." If you take those three things out you are left with people who just want to be good.

Israel is trying to start WW3

They want America to die

They want Russia to die

They want Iran to die

They want the goy enslaved

Contact your local House and Senate Rep

Accurate

50% in all except authority that came out at a whopping 98%

What does this mean?

>Jew
>loyal

Jews are loyal though. You are always loyal to your greedy nature it defines you.

>participating in daily data mining thread

it's perfect

> 0% care
> 0% purity

This test is shit. Its like a 12 year old girl came up with the questions

I didn't even act like an edgy cunt and got low 'care'.

Why are these even questions? "JACK SAID SOMETHING MEAN TO JILL, IS THAT OKAY?" Jack can say whatever he wants, why should that bother me? Most of these questions are just nonsensical.

dude...

Founding Father as Fuck reporting in

>--12 FUCK HOT
what is that user

same, if you want to ruin your reputation go ahead, I'd never do it but who am I to care about what Jack said

r8

:thinking:

>my party doesn't exist
Fug.

Rate me I guess

this isn't tinder

That test is shit, I either strongly disagree or straight up don't give a fuck, I think I may have picked a green thumb only once

>not giving a thumbs up to Jack hiring the hottest employee

>liberal only in the classical sense.
That's all it takes...

Rate

Looks/sex appeal is main women value. if not looks to manipulable clients and other people and government enforcement why should you choose to hire woman at all?

Seems stupid. The left can't have their view of fairness without valuing the authority to impose it, and thus they should also have a very low view of liberty. Chart seems like it's made by a leftist that has fully bought into their own doublespeak.

>When Kelly asks Steven out on a date, he sneers and says: “Like I'm gonna date a woman who looks like my overweight bulldog.”

adolf-herman hoppler/10

bretty true

I answered almost everything with bad and some with neutral.

>LIBERALS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rate me.

Your strongest moral foundation is Purity.
Your morality is closest to that of a Conservative.

L.O.L.

--->

bigot if true

Follow me on Twitter. twitter.com/ajp345_

Nice. Too bad you are not 100 on liberty.

Does it bother you to share a board with theocrats, user.? :3

doesn't give a shit about anything/10

care 91.7%, fairness 66.7%, loyalty 69.4%, authority 72.2%, purity 100%, liberty 77.8%. Strongest moral foundation: Purity, Morality closest to conservative.

The employer requiring none of their employees smoke even in their personal lives is okay because, that is the deal of being an employee with said employee and you can can another job if you disagree. The siblings fucking protected - nothing wrong with it, other than they are disgusting. The Lt not doing the paper work of a civi being killed pissed me off, because that is procedure and you make an oath and obedience to said organization you can't just listen to some rules and ignore others, same goes with any or, the Sup Forums tree house club if there are requirements on a rainy day you follow those orders if you acknowledge you are going to abide by the rules, it is immoral to do so, breaking trust, you have no honor, you're basically a lair in people faces. I'm all about freedom, let people do what they want get obese eating shit food, kill themselves getting surgery from a crack head in the ally, do sick shit as long as no one's getting hurt. Just let me mind my own business, this kind of environment, breeds straight, natural selection, a population of superior people more educated capable, compassionate etc... way better than the forced perfection you Nazi's want. You can't force perfection, it has to come naturally.

Your scores are:
Care 41.7%
Fairness 36.1%
Loyalty 36.1%
Authority 50%
Purity 52.8%
Liberty 86.1%

"You nazi's!!" he screamed as he patted himself on the back for being tolerant...

Your strongest moral foundation is Liberty.

I don't understand this test.
Am I judging on whether I would find x permissible? In which case, almost everything would be OK. Or is it asking if I personally would take such an action? Because I find half of the items repugnant, but wouldn't forcefully outlaw such behavior if it was up to me.

Unusual. Which civil governments in history have been your favourite, lad?

>Care 16.7%
>Fairness 38.9%
>Loyalty 27.8%
>Authority 8.3%
>Purity 0%
>Liberty 94.4%

Your morality is closest to that of a Libertarian.

FREEDOM FUCK YEAH
USA USA USA USA

I am always a bit taken aback when I see that there are some people who have no opinion on use of birth-control... Then I realise that there are some who are meant to be ruled by others and it half-way makes sense.

>conservative
No surprises here

Rate me I guess, what am I?

Your scores are:
Care 30.6%
Fairness 75%
Loyalty 66.7%
Authority 69.4%
Purity 66.7%
Liberty 94.4%

user, what did he mean by this?

It worries me that I scored so low on liberty.

>Purity 8.3%
>Hippie

Checks out

I am always a bit taken aback when I see that there are some people who have an extreme opinion on use of birth-control... Then I realize that there are some who are religious zealots, and are meant to be sheep ruled by others; and it half-way makes sense.

I'm alright with this.

Coming in hot

feelings fag spotted

morality is a spook

the stronger one wins all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qkd5y_tzKk

They said my morality is closest to a libertarian and values liberty above all else but actually I'm politically a paleocon and last time I did this test my highest value was purity. Hmmm...

>Question 1 of 36
>In sex education class, the students are asked to inflate a condom with their mouth.

For what purpose?

Who cares? Given that question, is really bad, sort of bad, a little bad, fine, a little good, sort of good, or really good?

Oh, man. Name-calling? Surely, I can never recover from that master-stroke. :^)

But seriously, why are you in this thread called "Morality Test," user.? Got bored and decided to troll?

>what is teamwork
Is teamwork a "spook"?

It depends entirely on what the intent is for that. If they're being taught how to use condoms, then yeah that's very bad because they're not fucking balloons. It's strange, but there might be a reason for it that may actually be acceptable. There's simply not enough information provided to accurately judge.

Did that quickly. As expected tho.

I forgot the remove my status bar.
>-112
In iOS (even without a jailbreak) you can make the phone show the signal in numbers instead of bars.
>fuck HOT
I screwed my carrier name with a jailbreak so I had to manually put text in. So why not Fuck and my carrier name.

Probably a conservative who gets interested in elections and votes for the centre-right while "wishing there was better options at the ballot box" or something, user.

A little too middle-of-the-road for my taste, but then again at least you're here, eh?

sweatingpepe.jpg

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

>0 loyalty

Wew.

Didn't know I was that conservative desu, I'm just not a dick

seems ok

though many questions gave insufficient information

Yeah fuck off.

Eh, why not man

Which means theyll be "good" for anything. Essentially they can be described as evil.