Lauren Southern General

Chat with Lauren: twitter.com/Lauren_Southern?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>Watch the Lauren: youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg

Get the juicy info: dailystormer.com/the-rebel-media-replaces-lauren-southern-with-jewess-laura-loomer-but-are-her-tits-good-enough/

>Didn't know she had her own REDDIT? NOW YOU DO! reddit.com/r/LaurenSouthern/

TV appearances: imdb.com/name/nm8762031/

>Lauren the author. Read, you niggers: goodreads.com/author/show/16218800.Lauren_Southern

BERKELEY. NEVER FORGET: infowars.com/lauren-southern-and-the-madness-behind-the-battle-of-berkeley/

>Always into something: theralphretort.com/breaking-lauren-southern-to-be-turned-over-to-italian-police-after-civil-disobedience-5012017/

LAUREN NEEDS SHEKELS: paypal.me/LaurenSouthern

Fuck off Lauren you god damn whore

Simonsen is a common Scandinavian surname

Lauren, stop bullying Sup Forums the boys here get confused, when they watch you something in their pants seems to be moving, they have yet to learn how to handle it.

what did she mean by this?

whore

FACT: Lauren Southern has never called for Open Borders or diversity in Israel or called them out at all. hmmmmmmmmmmm

She's a whore and you know it. Or maybe you are deluded into thinking she's the virgin joan d'arc, you know she's a coal burner.

She associates with shoeonhead, who is a faggot. She is degenerate scum and a disgrace to whites. Not that women should speak on politics anyway.

reread the post user :P Point is she is one of them.

Lets do this, Schalom

Oy vey, dont Schlep this thread around
Not alot of Yiddishe Kup around here no

This. They delude themselves into thinking they have a chance with her because they appear to share the same views. People are so blinded by beauty it's actually an embarrassment to the male gender intellect.

mb, you are right. I misread.

WHEAT FIELDS
Also: Fuck lefty/pol/ you kike shills

A R Y A N

looks much better with the dark hair tbqh

that pic is fake though.

NICE
LEGS
DAISY
DUKES

she should dye her hair then

My older family escaped the nazi's in Polen
>Is that why I pick coins all the time?

why would anyone take her seriously on race? she's already stated that she's a civic nationalist. she's already stated that she dated a shit skin in her teens. she's already stated that ideology is more important than race.

kill yourself cuckboy.

>plese donate to my he3ter0n , becasue patreon hates me for my jewishnesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

why are you posting pictures of yourself Mohamed?

Dw Ive found out that me and my brother have 1 bank account each and we wont get it till after our parents pass away

I want good quality of that picture before judging that

>LAUREN NEEDS SHEKELS

reported for soliciting.