Why do leftists hate these things again?

Why do leftists hate these things again?

Leftists love guns. They just want to be the only ones who have them.

Not sure, there have been some thefts near my house so I'm thinking of buying one.

Maybe it's the constant mass killings.
When the immigrants come you'll understand.

man is oftentimes scared of what he doesn't fully understand.

Too bad, I've got more guns than years I've been alive.

Fucking try me, commies

That's not true at all. Many Democrats want Australian style laws (confiscation) under the guise of ((("""Common sense gun laws"""))). They just won't publicly support it.

Rpk?

It's actually clever maneuvering by right wing think tanks in order to deprive lefties of any form of self defense.

Pic related is the sit in Democrat congress men and women did after Republicans won't support reform after Sandy Hook.

WHY THE FUCK DID HOTPOCKETS DELETE MY GLOCK THREAD?

>How many children have to die before you realize guns are evil?
All of them.

They don't. It's a right wing myth that leftys don't like guns. Kind of like how it's a left wing myth that all Republican voters are low IQ white trash.

They don't. You have to understand that most lefties are either criminals or criminal apologists. They aren't anti-gun, they're anti-gun for law-abiding white people.

Yup. Romanian AES-10B

>pic

What did OP meant by this?

They hate fun.
See video games for another example.

Kek i see what u did there

Is the No.2 grenade a stink bomb?

I'm not against guns and most liberals in the US aren't against guns.
They're for more regulations regarding guns.

What part of shall not be infringed do you not understand?

>flagfaggot
You are the worst cancer.
Also isn't it strange you don't see any Indian flags around here anymore?

Because you dont have a p-90 in that pile.

They don't see reality clearly. They are utopianistic.

How much does the one on the bottom cost? I need a birthday present for myself soon.

They've never shot a clay pigeon

Go to /k/ and to /akg/ (the ak general) and read their sticky if you're a first-time ak buyer

Shanon watts wants to get rid of rifles, she can fucking burn. The left believe rainbows and love will solve the drug wars and the Islam problem. They are all in a delusion of white guilt and trying to get good person points. I'll keep my rifle and in 3 years will conceal carry.

They are the very physical representation of freedom from the tyranny of the majority.

they know they'd instantly kill themselves with any of them the moment they held them

Because people with guns want the government to leave them alone and liberals want to control people.

>Why do leftists hate these things again?

muh benis?

wood looks nice on display but in wet environments it warps and rots pretty quick.

Nobody should be afraid of getting shot for being out in public

they kill off potential democrat voters

Um, which one is the bottom one? Left or right?

>airsoft guns

disgusting

it prevents them from running drugs, selling drugs, robbing people, robbing stores, raping people, and killing who they want. compare leftist/right people in these categories and you will find some obscene amount of leftists dominate all categories listed

>GLOCK

the trash just takes itself out around here

I agree, its pretty irrational. There's a better chance of being struck by lightning with no clouds above you.

Cause they make loud noises, strange smells, and bad feels.

The Democrats are covert communists and one item on the Communist agenda is the confiscation of weapons. After all, they can't expropriate the exploiters, if the property owners(that's you ordinary American in case you didn't know) have the property to give their commie cranial cavities an hot lead enema.

kerdasi amaq

We don't hate gun rights.

Rightists like to use """arguments""" like this to make you think we hate them.

It's a divide and conquer tactic used by the ruling class. So we don't organize as one people.

rate

>little girl firing smg
One dead instructor, coming right up.

Far right.

whats your loadout Sup Forums?

This. I'd much prefer getting stabbed to death and having acid thrown in my face

I think they just hate fun.

Calling Someone a Bigot to Win in a Fight < Fucking Guns and Shit

They hate them because you can defend yourself from their mindless pets, Aka niggers when they try and attack you.

Because their government told them to hate them.

Lol what happens if you shoot that without ear protection? Are you permanently deaf?

good goy

If you're inside, you'll probably have tinnitus forever.

8/10
would be 10/10 if it was an IMI instead of IWI and had a frame-mounted safety.

Nice guns

Because they don't want the people they will steal the means of production from to have them

>dersert

It's a Romanian Wasr-10. They run about $600-700 right now. I've repainted it with glossy black engine enamel, added a Russian laminate wood pistol grip, and a laminate stock set that I refinished myself.

>They're for more regulations regarding guns.
in the us, "common sense gun laws" means confiscate all guns

They hate the idea that people can defend them self's from the government.

quit buying commie shit. i bet you aren't even white.

This.

Only the elites/establsihment/globalist/capitalists/jews/da man/[Insert ideological boogieman here] hates guns. The truth is we are bombarded by anti-gun sentiment from both left and right. The last thing aspiring tyrants in power want is vigil and armed population.

it's black guns, clear dildo. everyone knows that's the only way you let everyone know you aren't a coal burner.

Because they kill more people than they save in real life and all justifications for them are based on hypotheticals that are never going to happen as long as people are in debt

yawn. thousands of rounds through mine without a single jam or problem. you glock hater fags are the worst.

Fun fact there hasn't been a "mass shooting" since trump was sworn in.

so what you're saying is you're 3 years old.

>One dead instructor, coming right up.

Depends how shitty the instructor is now doesn't it?

Leftists hate having to rely on themselves. They also hate others relying on themselves instead of letting the government solve everything. Guns are the best tool for being self reliant.

>implying

This pic is outdated and doesn't show several new pieces.
Though I was wrong, I have as many as years I've been alive.

>Israel

workers owning the means to production is a facet of political leftism

If a mass shooting is an event which involves 4 or more people, then there's actually been about 170 mass shootings this year.

Nobody gives a shit when you get shot in this country. This is an island inhabited by monsters

>all those sub-guns
>that tmp

It's usually more along the lines of "only police need guns" or "nobody needs 'military grade' weapons" or some other idea that could never lead to something constitutional. Granted states like California and Maryland are constantly trying.

rate my boating accident

300 million+ people are monsters?

Because they want big daddy gov to take care of everything for them. Anything requiring personal responsibility is too much for them

Not even your picture you faggot no guns. I've seen that picture all over the internet.

Congratulations you know how to maintain your equipment.
t. cz master race

Beacuse guns kill people not bad people, only that gun is the one that kills

The left abhors all beauty

Noveskse AR with G19

This -- they're just fine with putting guns in the hands of the state and disarming the populace, since an authoritarian state is the only environment in which marxist rule can become fully entrenched.

R8

tell me that skorpion is full auto

i-it'll help me finish

dont be gay. every american has a stash like this mine just has a few more dragon dildos
noveske
so basically a safe queen that sees 2-3 range days a year

Wasn't marx for gun ownership

>mums doilies
>mums hair straightener
>photo in mums bedroom

dyed in the wool killer right there

psst glock was designed by engineers at H&K.
ever noticed they have never changed their design or put our anything innovative?
now you know.

7/10 Gotta love the classic M16 but not having an optic is so 2010

Im at the range 2 times a week on average. Speak for yourself.

Your such an asshole.
How many people do you think you'll be able to kill before your dumb chimp ass gets shot yourself? Then your enemy will get enough weapons to take over a small town

All you gun nuts act like the great equalizer some how puts you above everyone.

If shit ever goes down, I'm pretty sure someone will just give me an AR, but frankly I'm not wasting my time.
I got my hunting rifle, I'll just live in a trench for a few years while all you fight over whether anarchy is a good idea and rejoin society when you all stop acting like a bunch of apes

Very nice collection. Which one is your favourite?

Soviet people ended in gulags because they had no weapons. I wonder how a communist nation can work with armed people

In Marx's own time the priority was arming "the workers" for a revolution against the bourgeois capitalist state.

Today we have a situation where neo-marxists have aligned with (((capitalists))) enough that they can pull the levers of the state directly and without recourse to armed revolution -- the potential revolutionaries are almost entirely those who would oppose them.

You've seen it too

>How many people do you think you'll be able to kill before your dumb chimp ass gets shot yourself?
all of them

Retard..... Please, never come out of that trench