Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7Gh2n9kPuA
youtube.com/watch?v=gnwiYdFaRfk
youtube.com/watch?v=cG9HMazUe38
youtube.com/watch?v=P8d42r3JlbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ostracize, isolate and mock.

A Sophistarawhat ?

fpbp unfortunately it goes against your logical side, because you want to reason and show them why they are wrong but these people do not see reason.

Reason requires bystanders to think, instead of laughing at a catchy, on-point meme.

This is why the meme war was significant. We discovered Alinskyism, modified it for our uses and started weaponizing our memes to great effect.

And that's why they're scared.

Fire

Hooktube that shit faggot

damn she looks like Magic Johnson's son.

Yes that's a man.

fire?

Wow. She sounds like a bundle of fun, doesn't she? 2mnsin and I'm already bored with her nonsensical bullshit.

his father is a faggot. You honestly think he got AIDS from fucking some white chick in the locker room at the Forum? Fuck no, he was on the DL

but then they just call you bigoted or racist, they do a little hair flip and snap their fingers, then they go home and write about it on tumblr or w/e.

Then thousands of niggers and whites with guilt problems applaud her for it.

not black

> Sophistaratchet Blackademic
That's a jewish trick, isn't it?

Those top comments really make you think. It's like an admission none of this bullshit makes any sense unless you've been indoctrinated long enough.
> if you aren't deeply educated about the social science of racism then this may not make as much sense to you. And you're probably offended.. If I were ignorant about it then this wouldn't resonate. Her audience isn't everyone. She doesn't change/censor her words so that everyone can understand. She's talking to me I think.

I thought Cube was /our guy/

The brainwashed must criticize those that are not. Its part of their conditioning.

>niggas with attitude
>fuck the police
> ourguy ???

You don't.

Powerful

I'll translate that for you
>If you didn't pay $100k to be told about how evil white people are, about how white slavery was worse than all other slavery combined, and work as a professional barista you won't get what she has to say

kys faggot

>if you aren't deeply educated

It's a typical (((Commie))) trick. You swap out word definitions that's how "brainwashed" becomes "educated". They do it with everything, "troll" means "someone who disagrees with me", "bigot" means "racist", "racist" means "(((uneducated)))" etc.
They're also the worst for projections. If you're guilty of something accuse someone else of it first and if they try to accuse you of it back it looks like a playground game of "no, you!". Do you need a reminder of what happened during the debate when Hillary said Trump was a puppet?
They're top to bottom dirt and cancer personified.

lol it's always these light skinned mixed girls who grew up around white kids, usually with their white dad still around, that turn out like this.

forgot to add that these women are always, to a t, dating white men.

She looks more kike than anything, people like her, Dolezal and Talcum X should be made to take a DNA ancestry test.

There was a black conservative students group that offered to give 10k to BLM if Talcum X would take the test, he still hasn't taken the bait.

From the channel description:
>Founded by mother-daughter duo Elisa Goodkind and Lily Mandelbaum
Well, who would have guessed.

It must be terrible to have the entire federal gov pushing for you to be even a moderate success. Black people have it sooo hard.

>Mandelbaum

every fucking time

middle class muslim ice cube. nah dog.

Look at the channel description. ((()))

I knew instantly when I heard her voice she would be a fucking mulatto, all the most insane people in these movements are always self hating half breeds.

let them develop their views of black supremacy. its not going to work out well for them in the end.

Sounds familiar, mulattoes agitating for revolution always end up getting fucked up by darker niggers.

> Haiti, the richest French colony in the world was impoverished as its economy was in ruins after the revolution, and the country descended into anarchy as black and mulattoes now fought each other for control; Haiti never recovered economically from the war.
> The Haitians had paid a high price for their freedom, losing about 200,000 dead between 1791–1803, and unlike the majority of the European dead, who were killed by yellow fever, the majority of the Haitian dead were the victims of violence.

Education camps.
then death camps.

Death

Quality YT channel though
youtube.com/watch?v=j7Gh2n9kPuA

You don't 'fix' ideologues. You destroy their system then they reform.

There will come a time in the near future where liberalism has been so thoroughly debunked by logic and evidence that even normies get it.
When a majority of people look at liberals with utter disgust they will collapse and it will be exponentially quick towards the end, like the Soviet collapse.
Because they are in fact very weak people, most of them and will sway in the direction of the majority. Just as you see many women now, suddenly has some new-found conservative principles, which where never there prior to 2016, the year that changed the momentum.

> work as a professional barista
She's an adjunct professor of English at Dillard University, you bigot.

lmao

Stop talking about them you retarded faggot

>actually watch it
>married white
>still whining about her nigger hair

ONE DROP, race traitor, filthy mulatto, tatted up like garbage

Reminder: 85% of niggers still think they don't have equal rights as whites as of 2016, according to Pew Research.

This is how delusional the average nigger is.

That essentially translates to 85% of niggers disliking white people/thinking white people are racist.

I mean, if they think they're being deprived of rights, who else would they think is responsible?

Why WOULDN'T they blame anyone but whites?

We can't live in a society with these whiny, violent fucking subhumans who hate us despite the best thing to ever fucking happen to them, the very thing they complain about, was slavery that brought them to the West to begin with.

They don't deserve a single goddamn thing around them that whites have created.

How much longer before everyone can finally accept we can't fucking live with niggers and that they'll never stop complaining?

They need to go back to Africa for once & for all.

>They need to go back to Africa for once & for all.
they aren't worth the postage and they wont go peacefully. Meanwhile, rope is on sale at Lowe's

>Pools are racist.

>My hair is oppressive to me.

Talks normal for many sentences. Intentionally fucks up grammar, swears, and drops buzzwords for black cred.

Is not actually black.

la-ti-da. She must not read then.

Some rope? How'd that turn out last time it was tried? Last time I checked, niggers are still here and worse than ever.

Removing subhuman niggers from your country is well worth the cost.

The money that would be saved thanks to their long awaited absence would be quite significant as well.

>I'm a woman i just have a dick and a beard

Judging by that graph, white Americans are pretty fucking delusional as well. Seriously, 58% of whites think blacks don't have the same rights as them?

>58%
I'm not very good at math, am I?

It's 51%, which is high, but nowhere near the absurdity that is 85%.

Most whites are just too scared of being labeled 'racist' to ever question anything they're being brainwashed with. With niggers, that's not quite the case.

Plus, this is assuming that they didn't count some Hispanics as "white

>adjunct

AKA worthless. Also, anyone else notice a pattern of all of these sheboon race-baiters marrying and having children with White men?

>be hardcore rapper
>cry when some liberal faggot says "nigger"
What a fucking joke.

Do you think they require more or less Zyklon B on account of their large nostrils and overweight bodies?

Yea Jews got black people to spout their bullshit lines. Meanwhile the blacks have no idea who've they've been hoodwinked by.
It ain't whites and whites aren't the privileged ones you fucks. Who has all the money and influence? Look it up bastards.
Black people are just the foot soldiers of the Jews these days.
See this is why the Jews talk about white genocide. They think if they can rid themselves of white people, they can rule all the rest easily.
Who gave them this impression? BLACK PEOPLE DID!
Black people, figuring out how to enslave themselves no matter what.

They don't even always necessarily need to be ultra lefties, mutts have no identity so they want everyone else to be a mutt like them.

Its BBC they project their desire for white dick on everything

>a sophiwhat
>a blackadamiwhat
my english isn't really up to date, is it?

Just comment "white supremacy is a good thing" and they won't know how to respond. Kind of our equivalent to when they say "white genocide is a good thing".

is that a red fucking tumblr "t" on her right biceps?

Jesus christ, american blacks are really the most retarded, entitled, arrogant people (and i use the term very loosely) on the face of the Earth. These fuckers really believe they're God's gift to mankind, while the majority of them cannot even write down their own name. The US is fucked.

bald black women

Just watched some more of this channel's videos and it's complete AIDS.
>uhh my body, my body, I felt so confused
^Pretty much every video.

Tracy Morgan does drag now?

has a literal tattoo of stalin on her thigh.

there is no fixing these retards.

>two blacks talking about white privilege
oh fuck off

>Liberté
>Fleur de Lys

WTF stop appropriating my culture

>adjunct

That's basically a glorified graduate assistant.

I'm not watching another nigger video but that video in your picture was interesting if only because it demonstrates the effectiveness of different communication styles

youtube.com/watch?v=gnwiYdFaRfk

when Ice Cube tells Bill I know you're not racist and I know black people use it to each other in a jokey manner but when a black person hears that word coming from a white person even if they don't mean it it still hurts like a knife because of the historical context, and the way he says it is so calm and honest and compassionate it made me think damn, if I was Bill I might actually decide not to use that word again because I wouldn't want to make my black fans uncomfortable like that

then the black woman starts obnoxiously whining YOU AINT A HOUSE WHATEVER YO WHITE WASHIN IT IT WAS BLACK WOMEN WHO WAS HOUSE WHATEVERS AND THEY GOT RAPED DAILY THAT WORD IS OFFENSIVE MOSTLY TO BLACK WOMEN AND ITS NOT OVER WE GOTTA TAKE DOWN DEM CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS AND PEOPLE PROTESTIN DAT WE GOTTA FIGHT DEM WHITE FOLKS AND RIGHT HERE IN LA LABRAWN JAMES WAS CALLED THE N WORD WE'RE FIGHTING THE SYSTEMS OF WHITE SUPREMACY AND INSTITUTIONAL RACISM EVERY SINGLE DAY I WAS ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL WITH BERNIE SANDERS AND THEY YANKED ME OFF THERE JUST BECAUSE IM A BLACK WOMAN

and if I was Bill I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from replying "wow, it must be hard being a nigger"

Isn't it weird how faggots and leftists in general are fascinated by their own butthole? They can't just be fags on the side without bothering anyone, they have to shove down your face.

They're not just evolutionary dead-ends, they want to drag down everyone else down with them because of their narcissistic feelings, pseudo-intellectual bullshit, and sterile gender expression.

How do they even make it to adulthood without realizing there is no self, that your life is only as valuable as it is useful to the people around you? Ted was right, Leftism is a disease,it's a fucking death cult.

>black academic

nothing irritates me more than a cracker claiming they're black because they have 15% black blood in them.

You can tell she does quality work

> Q. On Twitter you said that you were planning to use Melania Trump’s speech to teach students. How so?
> A. I teach at an HBCU, all black students. Most of my students are from New Orleans, so any way that I can make the boring [expletive] of writing even remotely accessible to them, I will do it. I do a lot memes and listicles, and my marginal notes are a lot of times in hashtag form.

> Q. How do you deal with plagiarism in your classroom?
> A. I give a lot of grace for plagiarism, especially with my freshman students, and my, um, well, my university still calls it remedial English — they really shouldn’t. You know, the ones that aren’t ready for English 101 so they’re in 100.

Subpar uppity cunt with a chip on her shoulder teaches retarded niggers how to be even more angry at whitey. And people wonder how BLM got started.

I think they're angry that they came so close to being a white person, but instead are part Negro. They hate their white parent for race-mixing, and then transfer that hate to all white people. Pretty sad situation actually.

And it's kind of contradictory.

ugly nigger

A 'blackademic' would never say things like "these bitches was so fly" or "but I get ratchet as fuck." They would be embarrassed, and this one 'ratchets' her blackness because she's really white.

What the fuck did I just watch? If anyone else wants to know what 'ratchet as fuck' looks like:
youtube.com/watch?v=cG9HMazUe38

Niggers are just the worst, I'll never understand why anyone would want to imitate them
youtube.com/watch?v=P8d42r3JlbU