"I Just Want to Go Home to My Family"

>A German teenager who left home to join the Islamic State (ISIS) said that she regrets what she did and wants to go home to be with her family.

>Reuters reports that several German media outlets interviewed Linda Wenzel, 16, in the infirmary of a military prison in Baghdad, Iraq, where she is being held in detention.

“I just want to get away from here,” she reportedly told local media outlets. “I want to get away from the war, from the many weapons, from the noise.”

>Der Spiegel magazine reports that Wenzel is one of four German women being held at the Iraqi prison for allegedly joining ISIS during the past few years and all are receiving support from the German consulate.

>The teenager told the media outlets that she wishes she could be extradited to Germany and said she would comply with the authorities.

>“I just want to go home to my family,” she said.
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/24/german-teen-joined-islamic-state-just-want-go-home-family/

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is the true prophet and air to the caliphate.

play stupid games wine stupid prizes

I hopes she gets stoned but the Germans probably won't allow it.

you don't a have a home any longer, its full of muslims and africans

She is getting hang Hussain style

Shout out to the resistance fighter for capturing a foreign sniper on jihad

Its good to know that Natural Selection is still working.

So she literally gets away with running away, numerous accounts of fraud, illegally crossing several borders and JOINING FUCKING ISIS just because she has a warm hole between her legs?

Fuck everything, robowaifus and iron wombs when.

>air to the caliphate
>air

facebook.com
/Linda-Wenzel-
142187046365835/

This is a public Facebook page about her, please shitpost the fuck out of it, to make it public. We know that shame works best on stupid women, and when European women see how this bitch is getting shamed on kikebook we might get them to think again

Look at their smile, how happy they are to have rescued this brave little girl

boohoo, i bet everyone who ISIS killed thought the same thing. you ran away to a warzone now face the consequences.

Even at Breitbart there are people saying she's just a kid who made a mistake and should go back home, and w-w-what if this was your child?

She's like the grandest example of white privilege. You have thousands of fucking africans and other peoples around the world fleeing conflicts en masse to countries that are stable, and this white german girl goes to syria to be with brown men and live like a fucking stone age moron during a war against modern society.

German people are fucked in the head. How about you all grow a brain instead of using the brainwashed one your fascist government gave to you.

I do, I`ll throw the first stone.

Public shaming is the best shaming

my children would never run away to a warzone because they wouldn't be mentally ill.

No you see that's the best part, the people who captured her aren't UN soldier, they're Iraqis resistance, she won't sell them muh vagina bullshit, for them a good sentence is at the end of a rope cuz all they see here is a dumb bitch fighting for ISIS

this

why shitpost?
better go with "germany should should put all the efforts to get her back, but she should await trail for her actions"
also it is better if the comments are in german, so leave it to germans austrians and swiss

Stupid spoiled whore. Joins a terrorist organization because she is a pice of shit rebelling teen and then realizes it sucks so she wants to go back home to mommy.

I hope she fucking rots in that Iraqi prison.

gee, who would've seen that coming?

female privilege doesn't exist my friend, it was an evil cis male who made her do this.

also germans should watchout what they say on internet nowdays

Every functioning society needs a safe space for the less capable.

We're all a distribution of more or less achieving individuals, and the less achieving will generally seek to compensate. ISIS should not be the compensation for this girl.

This bitch will get away with joining a fucking terrorist organization. Not only that, even if you join a terrorist organization it doesn't automatically mean that you have been doing criminal actions, but this girl was found holed up in a sniper bunker and has 99% likely killed several soldiers as a sniper. But because she is a white woman she will get away with murder.

She should be executed like the rest of ISIS.

Duh. That's why she wants to go back to Germany. Because it will be home to her with all the ISIS members moving there

She should stay in Syria, it's probably whiter than Germoney.
On the other hand Frau wenzel is probably eligible for a war widows pension.

I feel bad for her because she's a victim of brainwashing, and I could see myself being susceptible to that kind of thinking when I was her age, but fuck, we need to make an example of her to show that this is what fucking happens.

Don't lose your humanity when dealing with animals. Remember why the West is superior to the rest of the world: compassion. Should she get away with no consequences? Of course not. But do not forsake the means to the most important resource humans have access to: human capital.

"I'm fully trained can I come home now?"

No cunt.

Seriously guys don't worry, they're not sending her back, they dont give a shit about western liberal propaganda, they'll make kebabs out of her I bet a looney on it

I'd crucify her as a warning to anyone else who gets such a stupid fucking idea in their head.

She deserves our mercy. A single bullet to the head, a nice clean death

>I could see myself being susceptible to that kind of thinking when I was her age

your parents did a bad job of raising you.

>I want to go home
But you are home!

>Remember why the West is superior to the rest of the world: compassion
Not even remotely true. Gas the kikes, race war now.

>she is being held in detention.

Zeit for Fucken

she had her fun with the hajis.
the germanistanis will pay for her treatment now.

Fuckng kek, under rated comment

Which is worse Sup Forums that psycho brony Danny phantom fan or this cunt

I'm not saying I ever came close to acting on it, but being a child makes you susceptible to foreign influence.

Not (((compassion))), but genuine compassion. Righteous violence and compassion are not mutually exclusive Don't throw this dumb bitch to the wolves. She used to be one of us.

>Remember why the West is superior to the rest of the world: compassion.
And this is why whites will be minorities in their own countries. Great job with that compassion, retard.

I'm raising them right, something like this would NEVER happen without any forewarning.

Also, I'd just disown her. If you were a brave big girl to go and join a terrorist organization you can support yourself right?

You think the west, hell, the british empire that gave rise to the west and the roman empire before that obtained their power through love and compassion? Do you think the reason the US has it's heel on the cock of every country in the world is because of love and compassion?

fuck her, she chose this
gotta live with the consequences

I get what you mean but if the thought of joining a muslim terrorist group hellbent on establishing a caliphate when you live in a comfy middle class european country something has gone wrong down the line. she doesn't deserve compassion just like the other boys her age who joined. she doesn't get any special privileges just because shes a girl, this is how a western country should act. she is legally an adult.

Can i do it in Spanish Hans?

How are the parents of her reacting?

I get getting that white pussy banged out by 30 random arabs per day gets kinda old after a while.

Please translate into German so I can post it for you guys:

She should be impaled on a spike and placed in the center of her hometown. Traitors deserve nothing but death.

>and the Weinstein Company presents: a tale of love, betrayal and redemption

ISIS and Assad are the victims here you retarded bong. They're getting bombed by (((them))) for the sake of expanding Western domination. Has Sup Forums taught you nothing?

of course.

fucken

"it can't happen here! i'd be in control!"
get a fucking grip, man. the degree to which your children are misguided retards is partly led by the parent, but just as equally led by everything else that is close enough to have an impact on them - some of which are far from under your control

you're mentally ill, get some help.

>She deserves our mercy. A single bullet to the head, a nice clean death
No, she doesn't. She deserves a slow, public and extremely painful death as a warning to other dumb cunts. That's the only way they'll learn.

Yeah if I remember correctly she will get maximum 10 years, but we are talking about Germoney, who knows what kind of "poor circumstances" they will pull out of their ass to spare her that. Compared to that, if it is official that she fought for ISIS she can be hanged in Iraq.

We're talking about a white child here. Yeah, she fucked up and is no longer capable of functioning in our society, but remember, she used to be human.

No, of course not. Human motivation is multi faceted. Just remember to not de-humanise your enemies. That's the exact reason why we're in this mess. If the West hadn't destabilized Persia, then had waged decades of war with the Soviets through proxy, culminating in the deaths of Bin-Laden, Ghaddaffi, and soon to be Assad, there wouldn't be the immense strife and destabilization in the region that we see now, and this wouldn't be happening in Europe.

Her vag doesn't make her special, and I get why everyone is pissed that the media is treating her as if it does, but all the Westerners that did what she did shouldn't be branded as evil, but brainwashed by foreign influences that were allowed to manifest by their state. Should she suffer the consequences of her actions? Absolutely. Should they let her come home? Probably not.

She should be impaled on a spike and placed in the center of her hometown. Traitors deserve nothing but death.
Translated

Sie soll aufgespießt und im Zentrum ihrer Heimatstadt ausgestellt werden. Verräter verdienen nichts anderes als den Tod

this, she has to die in order to set the precedent.
1 life to save thousands

Dildo dan the Barney fan is worse. If they agree to a swap she can stay with me.

This.

Maybe not ISIS, but definitely Assad.

danke Hans

>even if you join a terrorist organization it doesn't automatically mean that you have been doing criminal actions

You just KNOW

Will you post it?

>be 16 year old German girl
>Decides to go abroad to ride the cock carrousel with diverse males
>becomes tired of the party-life style and wants to find a nice German man to settle down with

How can you fail at this shit.. its litterally the mainstream culture/ the only accepted culture, and she couldnt even succeed.

Only thing worse than a degenerate whore is an incompetent degenerate whore.

She's going to go back to Germany with a brown baby in her isn't she?

already did

this, who didn't join a terrorist group and gone to the middle east to fight for the establishment of a caliphate when they were a teenager?

EXECUTE the fucking whore.

Both of them are the victims of (((Western))) domination. We're not intervening against the Cartels despite how brutal they are, because they degenerate Western society with drugs and make us weaker.

Assad is a secular reasonable dictator who, although perhaps brutal, is working to keep his people free of Western degeneracy and fucks with Israel, so he's marked for death by the West as a result. While ISIS wants the far-right to win, kick Muslims out of Europe and force an end to multi-culturalism. This makes both of them an enemy to the interests that be.

In either case, we should not be intervening as it's not our business in the first place. If Assad really were gassing kids or ISIS were genociding Yazidis, none of those concern us.

>tfw she is trying to use her white privilege to get out of Iraqi prison

It has come full circle.

Well, she is invisible to them until she blows.

if she truely would regret her i would say take her back. but how do we know she does it? how do we know she didnt undergo the "bombbuilding for dummies" or "effective truckdriving" course at isis, and now got her mission to go back and fuck shit up over here?
also what about the parents that basically let her go there? didnt counter whatever indoctrination was going on and didnt care enough about her to even realize it? they are just as much at faul. teenies arent responsible for their deeds alone

>'round round merry go round
>get brainwashed
>want to cash in victimcard and go back home
no you dont, should be fucking executed and held as the flag, after impregnation and forced abortion by 600 achmedi jamals

Hope she's raped and murdered. It's time roastied face the consequences of their actions.

I liked you dude

But we shouldn't.
She broke Iraqi law in Iraq, therefore she has to be sentenced according to Iraqi law in Iraq.
If that entails the death sentence, so be it.

Imagine putting that on your résumé.

just read it,
Holy shit top kek

I hope they'll kill her

she regrets it now that she was caught and the caliphate wasn't established

and her parents bought her a fucking quran, fuck them

>political activist for a oppressed minority in a warridden country

>Compassion bc she's a youngster with 16 - not a sniper or working with Mosul ISIS police.
With this way of thinking or of auto-perseverance of people or Civ, you aren't going to live further.

She should fucking die in a ditch, traitors will die first when the time comes, I hope Iraq hangs her

A bullet in the back of her head and never talk about her anymore.

Well done.

didnt look into it, but im just assuming you arent bullshitting.

i wonder if its really just because of her being caught. i mean i can see her being used as a sexslave and i guess that isnt enjoyable so i would assume she wanted to go home before she was caught. but who knows. we should lock her up for sure for treason alone (if she makes it back) and if she gets free should be under survaillance the rest of her life as she may just be some sleeper.

and yeah, the parent should be made responsible too. if you kid fucks shit up in you country and damages stuff the parents have to pay for the damage. the same should be the case if your kid commits fucking treason

The ISIS is the victim cuck.

ISIS wants to destroy Western civilization, but I agree 100% with you on Assad.

Don't conflate compassion with (((compassion))). Think of the stories of King Arthur and his knights. They were compassionate and chivalrous, but they killed an assload of Moors. Do what has to be done, but maintain your morality. Don't be a nigger who kills just because they're mad. As your sword of righteous fury comes down on the neck of your enemies, remember that they are in fact human, and do your best to remember that killing is a last resort when all other avenues are exhausted.

That's that cuck mentality. The notion that women can't be held accountable for anything.

I posted "Traitor." on her wall, for that is exactly what she is, a fucking traitor.

gangrape and kill her

we dont want her back in europe

Blood for the blood God

Keep the cunt, we don't do refunds

The vaginal jew strikes again.