How fucked is your country?

How fucked is your country?

extremely

Beyond repair

Got any more? Sorry bong, just need to escape my own country's shit for a bit

Very very very fucked. I think there's no getting back. It's probably lost.

this is the last i have got.

People thinking it's the migrants' fault, or women's fault, or feminists' fault are so dumb tho.

There has to be something else, but I can't quite see what ? Could you enlighten me Sup Forums ?

HOLY SHIT.. SOMEONE NUKE THE UK ALREADY

JEWS

god you guys are faggots.

Really fucked

>yeah goysthanks for saving us germans here your reward
thanks anglo

these jews need a good shower, along with all these corrupt ass judges.

It's all their fault though. The Jews inspired the women to become feminists. They got into politics and started cocking shit up. They invited a bunch of migrants over to enrich the UK and Europe. The Jews and the feminists won't let you say anything bad about the nigs because 1. It might affect the program and 2. It would point back to who is at fault for such a calamity. Namely Jews and women and weak willed cucks

So-so, the biggest issue are the gyppos, if they go unchecked they might become the majority in 100 years, but thankfully racial tensions are high so maybe they can get removed in foreseeable future

meh, it's not germany-tier but it's not 1000% perfect either

After you're fully blacked, us and the danes can finally take over the isles again.

R I G H T F U L L C L A Y

Please reinstate Dane Law and slowly exterminate the Isles of degenerates and weaklings.

2010 wasn't as bad as it is now

Requesting that transparent, please.

atheism

Thanks.
>Turkish Republic
Literally waiting for economic collapse and conscription for full scale war in no significant order.
Bright side is that we are bretty anti-ZOG nowadays so it feels so moon.

Plastic knives cost 99 Cents

N O P R O O F
N O P U R C H A S E
U S A

Intrstn.

on a scale of 1 to 10. America.

Relatively not at all

We are completely fucked. I love shitposting about Canada and the EU, but the sad reality is that we are demographically done for.
We'll become a third world shithole like Brazil in less than 100 years