How can I redpill my sjw brother Sup Forums?

How can I redpill my sjw brother Sup Forums?

Bugs... easy on the carrots

haha

Hey OP
Can I get that body naturally

baby steps

By telling everything you know, obviously.

>Jews control everything.
>White genocide/women suck
>Minorities are subhuman and should be killed
>Donald is your God-Emperor and you can't question him
>You worship an Egyptian god of chaos called Kek and use pictures of sad looking cartoon frogs to denote this

That about covers it. Should convert him about five seconds after you blurt it out.

That

Discipline the fuck out of him.

>next morning he kills him self
>cause of death: too many red pills taken at once

show statistics for race iq and crime statistics.

Well you have to be subtle and slow. You have to lead him into the discussion carefully or else he'll chimp out like a nigger. This happened with my mother, I tried sliding a blunt redpill, and she chimped out. Go easy and slow.

|>
|&

Show him Sup Forums

This
Or make jokes about it, even most bluepilled people will laught at slightly racist jokes. Keep Dropping subtly redpills, the day will come where you will find the person you are redpilling beating you to an obvious "hah! niggers!" moment, thats when you know you can pick up the pace

So subtle. He asked how to red pill his brother not how to make his brother disown him.

FBI crime stats

take him to the ghetto

Get married, have a big family, have a successful business, be happy with your life and the lives of your children.

If you can't do that, just kill yourself because you're a waste of resources. The world would be better off with a white libtard family than supporting a single white man above the age of 29.

this is how i got red pilled

drop him off in a Detroit ghetto and pick him up a week later

Whatever he cares about most (muh muslims for ex) show him how his view either does not help or actually hinders what his goal is. Good places to point to where sjw shit fails is colleges. Look at missouri state. Then of course there's always the posibility he's like how that ex kgb guy said where he won't believe anything you show him. In that case I believe you know what's best for commies.

drop him off in the ghetto.

Confront him with facts on isolated issues, one at a time.
For example, they pay gap myth (bring up the bell curve and get some sources), then move on with how our society is in reality gynocentric, then step up your game and talk about the Jews.
If you go all in all at once like some retards here say all you will get in response is "K but ur rong doe, ur racist so i don't have to listen to you"
Remember that people have cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias naturally as a defense mechanism, just trying to make someone do a 180 is stopped by these defense mechanisms. You have to erode it and slowly turn him.

Circumcision