1000lb Trump voter rescued from New York apartment in a net

An obese Trump voter in need of medical attention was rescued from his second-story apartment in East Harlem by New York City firefighters who had a net that could hold his nearly 1000lb body.

City paramedics arrived at the man's apartment on 111th Street around 1.15pm and quickly realized that he was too large to fit through the front door of the dwelling. The man was screaming obscenities to some of the minority police officers and yelling slogans like "Make America Great Again" throughout the entire ordeal.

The emergency workers were able to treat the man but they called in the firefighters so he could be removed from the apartment and taken to St Luke's Hospital. He later died from his injuries because he did not have health insurance to cover the extensive procedures he needed to live.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207928/910-pound-woman-saved-home-firefights-giant-net-says-scary-experience-want-lose-weight.html
web.archive.org/save/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207928/910-pound-woman-saved-home-firefights-giant-net-says-scary-experience-want-lose-weight.html
nydailynews.com/new-york/800-pound-woman-rescued-apartment-net-article-1.2333758
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meanwhile actual confirmed Clinton democratic drones are eating themselves to death.

so brave. imagine if he fell! he must have been so scared.

This totally happened. Make sure to mention the fact that he's a Trump voter more, it totally doesn't tune people out instantly.

>404 source not found

>a guy who certainly needs the government keeping his fat ass alive
>Trump voter
Alright, Ahmed.

If this fat fuck makes youtuber money then Obama care would have hurt him more than anything.

Nearly none of this is true.

It was a 70 year old woman. She weighed around 800/900 pounds. This happened in 2015. She expressed shame over her weight, but I couldn't find any followup articles to see if she had lost any.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207928/910-pound-woman-saved-home-firefights-giant-net-says-scary-experience-want-lose-weight.html

Here is an archived version if you're opposed to giving Daily Mail traffic:

web.archive.org/save/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207928/910-pound-woman-saved-home-firefights-giant-net-says-scary-experience-want-lose-weight.html

>Too fat to leave apartment, managed to get down to the polls in November.

Seems legit.

38.9% Of the US and 47% of newborns 49% of people 0-4 and 66.5% of NYC is "a minority" and nice lie everyone knows that whites are vastly over represented in the NYPD,and the FDNY.

90% blue district as well.

A 1000lb person would not be able to walk to vote you fag

>The man was screaming obscenities to some of the minority police officers and yelling slogans like "Make America Great Again" throughout the entire ordeal.

>The man was screaming obscenities to some of the minority police officers and yelling slogans like "Make America Great Again" throughout the entire ordeal.
>He later died from his injuries
this would be hilarious if it had actually occurred

American hospitals MUST treat patients regardless of ability to pay. It falls under Hippocratic Oath and IIRC also goes for the UK as well. Next time you wanna shitpost, make it believable.

Fuck off back to Turkey, Ahmed.

>Her son and only child had been a security guard at the World Trade Center but was not working on September 11 however he was killed in a motorcycle accident a month later aged 19.
this is sad but why the hell even phrase it like that

>black woman with lymph disease

no, he literally could not get insurance. no one would offerr it.

>search google
>no article found

Whew lad

Jewish propaganda used to be good, now its just pathetic.

>found it
nydailynews.com/new-york/800-pound-woman-rescued-apartment-net-article-1.2333758

Seems this kike was lying yet again.

Pics are from an 800 lbs woman, no indication of trump supporting

Lol fuck trump

>article posted 2015
Nice try kikes, maybe you'll learn to look at dates when lying next time.

>no source

sage

fpbp

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

If ha is too fat to leave his apartment, how did he vote?

Honestly, he really doesn't deserve insurance if he's just going to do what he does in that picture and en up killing himself by injesting utter garbage that no one should ever put in their bodies

>New York
>Trump voter

>1000lb Trump voter rescued from New York apartment in a net
Yup, there "he" is, center of the picture, fitted with oxygen tubing. Lots of Trump supporters in East Harlem, of course. Turns out "he" was actually a she and coal black, like all Trump supporters.

Trump is enabling all those minorities, we should rally against him. With Hillary this never would have gotten so far.

yeah, I thought Harlem was Hillary's domain.

I filled out an absentee ballot because I knew I wouldn't be able to stand in line long enough to vote due to my tremendous weight.

mail-in/absentee ballot

>Trump voter
>New York City
>Harlem
>Harlem

This picture is so telling. Humongous black man who got fat off of white tax payer money, living in an apartment paid for by white tax payers cries out at the white devils for hurting him while trying to rescue him from himself. Meanwhile, the empathyless affirmative action hire does nothing to help but laugh at his fellow black man cry out in pain as hardworking, focused, overly compassionate whites complete the rescue.

I always wonder how are people even able to reach that weight. I mean, they can't even walk to the fridge.

>Sup Forums getting this upset over made up stories on Sup Forums

i wonder wat hitler would do

Like 10% of all stories in here are now fact because newfags don't know muh booord kulcher

great shitpost m8

F A K E

N E W S

Sounds fishy to me

Investigate WhaleGate

Wtf i hate trump now

>black woman on disability that lives in a city voting for Trump

Holy shit it's like the safest democratic vote there could ever be

4/10, made me chuckle anyways