Did your Jewish doctor give you the snip?

How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

ozy.com/fast-forward/the-anti-circumcision-crowd-takes-a-queer-turn/79137?utm_source=IFLSFB&utm_medium=Social
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feels good still having a normal penis

Salty. He fucked it up and took too much skin off so now I am extremely sensitive when smashing a girl. Sometimes I last only a minute because the skin on the shaft is thinner than normal because of the cut. I hate the fact that my parents did it to me and when I have a son I will never have it done to him. Only solution I have found to lasting longer is drinking before hand or just telling her and taking it slow at first.

Feels good man.
Girls love the way it looks.

Yeah and they completely botched it. They took the entire frenulum and they fucked up stitching it back together so the line doesn't line up. Looks ugly as shit. Head is dry and cracked as fuck too. Girls think it's disgusting.

Feels good, gives you the feeling that sex isn't everything. Some chicks hesitate less longer to kiss it

Small one spotted

Thank God my mom is educated and didn't want to see me cry as a baby.
4skinsquad

I feel like my erection pulls skin off of my abdomen, like there isn't enough skin on my dick for whn it gets hard.

Also, I noticed when I was 5 years old that the stitches had left a "piercing" in my foreskin. I've been putting shit in it since I was 5 years old and getting girls to touch it. Jews must have known girls will do anything to play with a pierced cock.

Yeah I don’t like that I was but overall I have a great looking penis. My doc did a great job!

Will I do it to my children?
Fuck no!

Do I wish I was uncircumcised?
Yes, mostly due to the relation to trauma undergoing it, but my penis turned out great!

10/10

Feels good having a foreskin. Think I'm gonna touch it right now.

ozy.com/fast-forward/the-anti-circumcision-crowd-takes-a-queer-turn/79137?utm_source=IFLSFB&utm_medium=Social

the times we live in. the golem turned on its master

Nope. Parents had to fight to make sure they didn't do it.

Literally popped out of my Mom, Mom says no to circumcision.
>>Doctor comes in to explain 'benefits'
>>hospital chaplain comes in to say it's gods will. Get told to GTFO
>>Nurse tries to take me from mother to giv eot doctor without telling anyone.
>>religious family tries to pressure them into doing it.

Feels so good knowing I wasn't mutilated. Get remarks on how the stroke game is better when it's uncut.

my dick is uncut. i was never baptized either. my parents didnt put me in bondage like the rest of you "servants" of the lord. im a free man. your nigger tier. go pick some cotton for god while i sip ice tea on the porch

You’re *

Dont miss it because I never had it but I will make sure that my future child wont have to go through that procedure

I want to sue Baylor medical center for jewing my mom into mutilating my genitals 30 years ago and causing my great physical harm and emotional disstress.

Average nothing small nothing yuge.

I was mutilated, but I saved my son. His body, his choice. It was bad enough (((they))) fucked my wife's epidural and almost paralyzed her, through him on a metal scale the second he came out, and blared bright lights in his eyes. Now they wanna rush him to cut his fucking dick off? Absolutely fucking not

Yes, but I'm not sure the doctor was jewish.

>The Anti-Circumcision Crowd Takes a Queer Turn

I'm gay and cut and I think foreskin is gross

I'm lucky enough to be seriously hung so even though it bothers me my private bodily property was intentionally destroyed for (((reasons))) it never really gets me down that much.

why is it that statistically more women (western world included) prefer circumcised penises?

why is that statistically more homosexual men (western world included) prefer uncircumcised penises?

can i get rational explanations to this please? it seems as if white women like their men circumcised these days, by overwhelming amount of figures.

should i get my (future) son circumcised one day?

You're lucky. I have a meager 6x5

Fucking merchants

I'm uncut and girls tell me I have one of the prettiest cocks they've ever seen. The head is really big, shiny, smooth, perfect. Wear a cock ring to stay super hard and girls don't even know it's uncut except for the fact that it's better looking than any cut cock they've ever seen.

Yup.

Girls don't like the anteater no matter what they tell you.

Jews. no seriously it was the Jews. they occupy the top of the American society so they set the trends. stupid Americans just imitating

meh
girls dont seem to care, one said she was more willing to give me head because of it
i will not be getting it done to my sons if i have any

I dunno. How does having a foreskin feel? I can't really make any comparisons.

Having your foreskin snipped is literally the most cucked thing. Inb4 burger kike worshippers claim Muh dickcheese

>Girls love the way it looks
I love the way big tits look so women should all get surgery! Pump up those tits!

You must be teens..

ITT: "land of the free" Americans defending being forcibly genitally mutilated at birth by jews

for being freedom loving faggots you sure do side with the jews a lot, almost making me think

You think women know what they really want? Top kek, bitches are petty, they are never satisfied even the Turbo Stacies. You cut fags are missing out, getting head feels great desu, it's unexplainable when they massage the fenulum with their tongue. God-tier. Also, I have had turned several women into squirters. My ant eater keeps them nice and wet and the extra skin is ribbed for her pleasure. Stay mad Goy Boys

the bigger question you should've asked is:

How does it make you feel that old women put your foreskin on their face?

That feel when cut but neither mudslime nor kike. Feels bad, man.

The reason why it's mandatory is that if the Jews are ever rounded up in America people can't prove who's the Jew and who is not.

Same reason why they're pushing for so much much Arab immigration instead of full nigger, so they can seemlessly blend into society.

Were you born in the US?

Hahaha, 15 year old btfo

No.

Being cut is the most cucked thing possible. An eternal branding reminding you that the Jews own you.

what disease is that?

The glans of your cock is covered in a protective layer of mucus if you are circumcised, meaning its rendered less sensitive to stimulation. If you have ever worn contact lenses you'll know the process I mean, your eyes do the same thing to protect themselves from the foreign object your putting on the surface of your eye, they build up a thicker layer and eventually your eyes become desensitised so you can touch them freely and feel no pain or discomfort.

Foreskin is designed to be the protective covering of the glans, it means that when you retract your foreskin you can have full sensitivity then when your foreskin goes back over the glans it protects them. when you remove the foreskin the body comes up with a secondary protection which is like I said, building up a layer over the glands to protect it from being openly exposed thus reducing sensitivity. the difference being you can choose with foreskin when you want to be more or less sensitive depending on whether it's retracted or not. if you don't have foreskin you don't have that option and it's permanently desensitised.

If you have never had foreskin then it's like never being born with an arm, you don't know any different so you don't know the harm that's been done to you.

Yes, when I was 4, for (((sanitation purposes))).

In all honesty it makes me extremely angry and uneasy. and I feel like the incident (was awake) traumatized me.

Being a murderous old cunt disease

Put some coconut oil on your dry ass dicks americucks.

It did.

These threads induce a special kind of rage in me. It's not just that genital mutilation is commonplace and recommended by (((doctors))). No, that's the standard kind of rage. When my wife and I had a son I said no to the circumcision and she had it done behind my back because she was "worried about what will happen in locker rooms" because the doctors told her he'd look weird. I don't even blame her, she dumb as a rock and I didn't marry her for her intelligence. I blame the doctors that get paid to shill for this barbarism.

By not circumsizing your child you are just asking for them to be bullied. Women would have been disgusted by him. It's for the best and I agree with your wife.

The Jews that promote it and do it to children should have their skin peeled off their whole body.
Why are Jews so obsessed with messing with baby penises so much?

Yea. It feels like shit knowing I've been jewed like a good goy

>you should mutilate your kid instead of being the spark that ignites the change in your retarded culture

Why don't you just kill deformed / retarded kids at birth? they'll only get bullied if they are allowed to live.

Funny, i never noticed any of the cactus niggers getting bullied in gym clas for being uncut. Its almost like thats a retarded meme and kids dont make fun of each others dicks because theyll be called a faggot.

Christcucks were never going to do anything. They are jew slaves. Based gaybros

I was never bullied for the way my dick looks, women have never been disgusted by the way my dick looks. The only people I ever saw being bullied are gays, fatties & jews - not because of the way their dick looks.

Well, this depends were you live, I guess.

my penis is intact and i love it

Good point, when I was in school if a guy made a comment about my dick I wouldn't stop til I convinced everyone at school he is gay and he killed himself.

lies and lies, no one will pick on you for having a normal dick like in the paintings and statues and shit they will laugh at you if your snip snap goes awry and you have a retardo dick, then ohh yea they gon b laffin