youtube.com/watch?v=mrVEXWQt4MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Feels good to live in a >90% white area.

Would feel even better at 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

not wrong

source?

wtf I hate immigrants now! Look at those school kids walking on the pavement!!!!

I
S
T
A
N

wow you convinced me!

its pretty funny how americans actually have the guts to care more about britain than its own native citizens

we should stop, you dont deserve it, in fact, we should exploit you naive retards and help put you out of your misery

I feel like at some point the boiling point will be reached. Europe could be one strong leader away from eradicating all of these filthy subhumans. Hopefully this time we wont stop them either.

wtf I love population replacement now! Thank you, smug libeal.

>Everybody cheers or worships the white man
>The Jew recoils

You didn't address my point though. I didn't say there weren't cases of immigrants doing bad things, rather that the webm you posted wasn't an example of immigrants doing bad things or anything that gives me reason to dislike them.
You are so brave my man. If only there were more Sup Forums heroes like you who are willing to stand up for these things ;)

You can actually see a couple of those sand bitches lusting after him. They can't resist the Aryan man.

>you didn't address my point though. I didn't say there weren't cases of immigrants doing bad things, rather that the webm you posted wasn't an example of immigrants doing bad things

another spineless crooked toothed retard inbred britcuck trying to virtue signal away his genetic inferiority

see pic related

i ain't taking any more bait after this.

You sure told me!
Any moment my delusional friendo ;)

Check the statistics and ask yourself why the vast majority of rapefugees are males.
(((Their))) target audience are white women, that's why.
White women buy emotional crap about multiculturalism and poor rapefugees.

Why don't we play smart /pol?
Why don't we fight radical left with their own weapons?
Why don't we use femi-nazi against this mostly-males-rapefugee policy?

All their advertisements of mixed marriages contain sandnigger rapefugees men and white women.

We need to promote the idea that there should be equal amount of male/female rapefugees, otherwise (((EU government))) will be considered as sexists:

"We demand equal amount of refugees both genders! Stop oppressing refugee women!"

vlog of some bodybuilder cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=v2walgX8WRA

ยป134904172
Sergey Mironov. Russian fitness model. This video is from hes vlog on youtube. He said that that shit is actually scary.

You don't think women should obey their husbands? Sharia means something different to every person so that doesn't mean anything really. Again death for cheating sluts doesn't seem like something most people here would be against either. and these stats don't show the opinion of Muslims in the west. Plenty of Muslims leave to Europe because of the state of Muslim countries.
Sweden defines rape differently to those other countries so comparing them like that is misleading.

I'm an atheist and this mad me mad as fuck

Spoken like a true shit skin, the day of kebab removal will come.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Wow an atheist who thinks vandalism and the destruction of art is wrong?!? BASED!! As a male I am really touched by what you posted.

I don't see it happening outside of your dreams.

actually angry

Oh boy! Kids being indoctrinated into a dangerous religion in my country, time to act smug about it online!

youtube.com/watch?v=mrVEXWQt4MM

Enjoy

The problem is Europeans are losing their sense of identity. In the vacuum created by that obviously people who are ore traditional will fill that place. They are a secondary problem though. If it wasn't Islam it would be any other self perpetuating group.

how about you hate yourselves for letting this happen you weak pussies

you are fighting or fixing nothing by sitting in an echochamber all day. Your ancestors would be disgusted. I've moved beyond hating immigrants, now I hate the weak pussies that enable them, or better yet, the weak pussies that allow the weak pussies to enable it

but aren't you doing the same thing by just hating those weak pussies?

Who are those two people to the left of the Irish guy meant to represent?

English guy here

I love multiculturalism, fuck the old English brexit bastards

Wtf, I love rapefugees now

no, I'm placing the blame in the appropriate place. Personally i'm not concerned with changing anything because I'm extremely well off, live in a majority white place that won't change until after I'm dead, and not having any children. The future is nothing to me. For all of you whom the future seems to matter dearly to, this is extremely hypocritically apathetic.

are you a nihilist?

Dude WTF is this in Finland?

>for now

You are lost, only living for a hedonistic lifestyle not wanting to leave something behind, not wanting the next generation to flourish even though it is not of your blood. You need to see a psychologist immediately for you are extremely mentally ill.

got a vested interest in this thread, mohammed?

in what sense? my personal happiness and those who are close to me in my lifetime matter to me. I wish to avoid suffering for myself. I find it EXTREMELY hard to care about anything beyond my lifetime because i will not be around to consciously perceive it.

The guy filming the opvideo is a Russian bodybuilder Sergey Mironov, known for being a camwhore in the past (google Serge Henir).

>You need to see a psychologist
Psyologists are for unworhty fags that can't deal with their own shit.

That said, he actually is a wothless cunt.

You are mistaking me for someone else it seems.

It's from India.

I've been to europe twice, i can't belive all the withe males are metrofags...amazing.

Lmao, they are so retarded

i will not consciously exist to perceive the things I leave behind. I have no reason but to live for my lifetime. To do anything else is foolish. The idea of a legacy is foolish. You are mentally ill attempting to leave things for a world you will not exist in.

Your loss is our gain.

You are a worthless cunt if you believe it is important to spend your life leaving behind shit for a world you will not even continue to perceive. What a fucking waste.

unironically this

Maybe you should tell this to your parents and see what they think.

Don't get me wrong, i see what you mean. But it's inconsistent with the normal course of life on earth.

I'm not losing anything. People who talk about eight wing death squads are LARPing kiddos. They are both fringe, but militant right wing groups are even more fringe than militant left wingers in western Europe.

This shit sucks. This shit really fucking sucks. I grew up and live in the same area since I was a kid. I watched it slowly creep up, the local negro count. It's still rising. This town will eventually be overrun and when it does all the whites will flock to a new safer area. But for how long? It's like a virus spreading around the country and there's no stopping it.

AAAHHHGGG... dude.

So to sum up
>you don't give a shit about the past
>you don't give a shit about the future
>you don't believe in legacy even though you yourself are a legacy

Seems like you've got your shit figured out Ahmed.

Is that from female genital mutilation? Fucking horrific.

I have told my parents and they completely see my argument. There is no objective reason that life on earth should continue. To perpetuate violence, suffering, hatred, and every other negative aspect of life in hopes that the good will balance it out in the long run is a foolish prospect. The idea of death and dying is scary to me so I will not kill myself and I will make the best of my situation attempting to experience all of the joys life has to offer, but there is no point to me in forcing someone else into this uncertain situation.

I'll reiterate my original point. If you disagree with me and you find the future after you're gone worth fighting for, the idea of sitting in an echo chamber yet cowardly not expressing anything in real life and enabling the situation you hate so dearly to persist is a horribly hypocritical thing to do.

Thanks user. I needed to cleans mind of the boiled alive man from this morning.

Christ. Just take her to the carwash.

>65 IQ

i have a thing for latinas Sup Forums

nope, of course I care about the past, it can give me joy in the present

correct, the future when I am gone, literally incapable of perceiving it any further, does not matter to me and it won't matter to you once you're dead either. Sorry but you can't do anything about that one.

What legacy am I? I don't care much about leaving one behind. if I leave a posotive one in life as a result of my choices in life, thats fine but I am not going out of my way to particularly leave behind things that will last after I am dead because I will not be around to perceive their appreciation. If I set out to create a work, of course I will strive to make it appreciated within my life, being appreciated after I'm gone is a bonus but not one I could even see so it is irrelevant to me.

This happens everywhere, including in Maine

t. ER nurse

kill yourself

London can fuck off.
It's "PART AND PARCEL".

I HATE London beyond any shithole that I've ever visited. It isn't even English.
I'm in rural North Yorkshire. It is still English.

I must go to London for work every month and I despise that shitheap.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

No wonder sea life is dying

Problem is, that 10% is probably outbreeding your white 90%.
Save the white race, naman, please.
Pakiusap lang, Papaburger.

I respect your oponion user, you seem like a smart person, even though i don't agree with you.

I live in a lefty feminist genderfluid faggot country. If i say what i really think, i'll be ostracized to oblivion. Hypocritical, i know, but it's hard to disagree with virtuallly everyone... the only good thing going for us is 85% white, but it is also not going to last.

God I can't wait for white genocide so these threads can fuck off

Hello Ivan. The problem is white women or western women can't compete with 2d, vidya or Narcotics

What is it?

What was the story on this one again?

Sup Forums has been like this since the start

What is it you do here exactly?

story here?