what do you have to say about that pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

ourcivilisation.com/smartboard/shop/tacitusc/histries/chap18.htm
whale.to/c/benjamin_freedman.html
sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rosenthal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Judaism exist to worship God. How can God be part of a religion which worships himself? He is an entity outside it.

name a person who is willing to die for your transgressions against universal law.

/thread

Mel brooks is a Jew
And he's okay. So Jesus is okay too

>Be me
>Be Hebrew
>Try to live my life and preach people not to be assholes
>Illuminated fanatics preach that they WUZ the real tribes of Israel and that everyone else needs to shut the fuck up and help them in conquering the world, including me
>tfw I'm probably more Hebrew than they'll ever be, that's not the problem
>Most greedy little assholes I've ever seen, degenerate scum
>Preach to people not to follow their warped version of the faith on God, going so far as to break the millenium-long covenant Dad made with the tribes in fear that they corrupt it too
>They're enraged and crucify me
>i die
>People notice that what they've done is monstrous
>Following this, almost unpaused two thousand years of : "Fucking Jews"
>Immoral fanatics changed names and appearances, but are still as butthurt as ever,
and hate me with a burning passion (Source: the entire Thalmud)
And yet people still doubt Him. Pathetic

so interestingly enough, in the Old testament part of the law concerning Animal Sacrifice (concerning remission of sins) state that the animal must be rejected by its brood. and its generally part of old testament prophecy that christ will be rejected by his people

no shit really?

I can't tell if this is being genuine or ironic.

Jesus was never circumcised so he isn't Jewish. How bow dah?

>Jesus was an Eastern European Khazar

good one kike

fuck desert religions

If you are referring to modern Jews you are wrong. 95 percent of Jews today are descended from Eastern European Kazars. King Bulan forced them to convert in the early 9th century

genuine

good call
been saying that religion has nothing to do with god and is only there to control, manipulate, and subjugate the masses all my life

Jesus was a Jew who got redpilled the hard way.

sofar, all good posts, anyone else?

this, he ends up calling (((them))) the synagogue of satan, fuck off with your atheist bullshit

If he was still alive I would say bash his head in with a hammer so we wouldn't have a christcuck country of nigger lovers

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.

You wouldn't do shit you fucking pussy. Just like you would do nothing when islam takes it's place.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

well, to make it another point it can also be conjectured that Jesus Christ makes an appearance in the 4 vedas. and he meets all the requirements for animal sacrifice in the hindu tradition (which has the same rules as the OT btw) such as not breaking the bones of the animal, separating it from its herd with a crown of thorns, tying it to a stake, the flesh of the sacrifice should be consumed, that the sacrifice shall come back to life, etc etc. it makes the whole thing a lot more interesting once you understand the nature of sin and the reality of the spiritual kingdoms.

the more you know

You really think that's what I'm saying with my post?

ourcivilisation.com/smartboard/shop/tacitusc/histries/chap18.htm

He definitely wasn't a contemporary kike jew

People have to be either a shill, troll, or "special" in order to reject Jesus at this point.

unfortunately for you kikes he wasnt

Jesus wasn't a modern (((Jew))). See these posts.

Jew has different meaning today compared to 2000 years ago.
Back then Jew meant you were from Judea (land), the same way Caucasian used to mean you were from the Caucasus (land), that doesn't mean Caucasians are from Chechnya or Armenia.

>People have to be either a shill, troll, or "special" in order to reject Jesus at this point.

There is nothing the Jews hate and fear more than the cross.

There is nothing the Christians hate and fear more than the star.

That's why crosses were censored in Chinese cartoons and some games.

>Listen to me, (((goy)))
>Jesus ain't no Jew!
>(((Honest!)))

right, He's a Christian

...who just happens to be a genetic Jew
>But (((Goy)))!
>He's is God and God has no Genes!
That would make Jesus a ghost

>...who just happens to be a genetic Jew
Yes, a Jew, not a modern day Khazar that larps as a jew.

born of the spirit, a real CHRISTIAN , not a meterialist kike like you , we are masterrace

A Jew he is

jews once again trying to sell the lie that Jesus was a jew.

"If Jesus was a jew, there isn't a jew in the world today, and if those people are jews, certainly our Lord and Savior was not one of them, and I can prove that."

Benjamin Freedman
whale.to/c/benjamin_freedman.html
sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

Benjamin Freedman tells it like it is:
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8

I am a Christian. The people today who claim to be jews are the synagogue of Satan.

yes goy!

Yes, a real jew not the tribe of today's Satanist Khazars that claim we wuz jews and Israel is our rightful land!

aye
you > back2theoven

Yes, a real jew!
is jesus in there?

Your trolling is entertaining.

So? That was 2000 years ago. Anyone who didnt switch to Christianity and stayed Jews. "Hebrews" now dont even follow God.

no He's in our hearts, you're the heart of the oven

If Jesus was a jew, then the jews would not have had him killed.

It's that simple.

"Jesus" (Yahshua) was an "anti-semite". That is why they killed Him:

Yahshua condemned the jews of his day in the strongest of terms, as literal "children of the devil", "full of hypocrisy and iniquity", and "children of hell" (Matthew 23).

Yahshua speaking to the jews:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." - John 8:44

"Ye serpents, ye generation* of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" -Matthew 23:33

*Note: "generation" in the above verse is from the Greek "gennema", literally meaning "offspring". Check for yourself in Strong's Concordance and a Hebrew and Greek Lexicon.

Harold Rosenthal was supposedly murdered for giving this interview in 1976 during which he boasted about how a group of jews are manipulating the stupid and gullible Goyim.

As with the Protocols of Zion, many jews claim that Rosenthal's interview is yet another hoax created by those mysterious and elusive "anti-Semites".

However, as with the Protocols of Zion, what Rosenthal says seems to be true, so hoax or not, it is important to look at it.

iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rosenthal.html

"We are god's chosen people . . . Most jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

Harold Wallace Rosenthal - 1976-25.4

?
you are burning jesus the jew in the oven?
are you a muslim?

>not understanding the crucifixion of the son of God was ordained in genesis 1:1

Nope. Galilee was outside judea. Spoke no Hebrew. Jewish means judean. Nothing else. His tribe was judah. Youre confused and a liar

you are in the oven Jesus turns the thermostat to max and you burn alive ^^

>you are in the oven Jesus turns the thermostat to max and you burn alive ^^
you do realise that you are having a fantasy, right?
or are you schizophrenic?

burn in peace

>Most jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive.
This scares me.
With the whole kek thing that sprung up during the election, the numerology and mythology of kek pointing towards a Luciferian entity, and Trump being jewed so hard...Plus Jared Kushner and his 666 building.
Are these the end times? Should I stop having butt sex?

you have homicidal fantasies
you should be seen by a doctor

can we get the oven sweeper please?

>not understanding that you are a complete moron if you fall for anything the stinking jews tell you

>not understanding that the stinking jews hate you as just as much if not more than the stinking muslims do

There are three frog-like spirits. Pepe would only be one, and that depends on how literal you interpret Revelation.

I wasn't referring to Revelation.
I was referring to the numerology of the name "Kek"
11+5+11=9, 6+6+6=18, 1+8=9
Of course that alone wouldn't worry me.
Look up the old mythology of Kek.
He can be a snake or a frog.
he is called the Light Bringer.
He is a being of darkness and change.

>Eastern EUROPEAN
>khazars
Pick one

go back to Battlefield, kid

You idiots need to shut up about Trump. He's a good man, and he's being jewed hard right now. How can you people not see that? Are you fucking blind?

But couldn't that also be the Angel Uriel who replaced Satan and is also said to have a similar behavior but serves God.

Don't get me wrong I'm still supporting Trump.
But if I believed in magic I'd think he was a fucking demon or possibly the anti-christ or in close proximity to the anti-christ.
He's surrounded by magic and synchronicity and also Jews.
I'm not familiar enough with the occult. I know just enough to be spooked. If the Jews really have direct access to a living God on earth in the form of Lucifer, that'd explain all the Trump happenings pretty well.

oh , here you are just get this broom and sweep the ash from the ovens, thank you son

Oh joy, another thread full of ignorant as Sholes who think that Jesus was a kike, and don't even know how much the kikes despised the man and the virtues he taught. Well, on to the grind I guess.

>>Be me
>>Be Hebrew

So you're an Arab?

Maybe a native Palestinian?

Because 90% of jews are Khazars, not Hebrews.

>Sup Forums is one person
we're not all fucking KEKSTAINS you know, most of us here are European pagans/atheists.

He's telling the greentext story of Jesus, not himself, you moron.

>But if I believed in magic I'd think he was a fucking demon or possibly the anti-christ or in close proximity to the anti-christ.
I experienced a personal happening that I hope will calm your nerves. An angel told me she was responsible for putting Trump into power. She said we had to infiltrate the power structure of Satan's control. I spoke with a priest and we did a test to prove her authenticity as an angel. I hope this puts you at peace.

Take this down now, or you're going to hell.

what kind of paganism is best for an anglo-celtic person

>we did a test to prove her authenticity as an angel
How do you test that?

Orthodox Christianity

European pagans were practicing human sacrifice before they were Christianized. We don't need to go back to being pale savages.

i thought that was a slav thing

Wow. Thanks for all those tiny thumbnail pics you phone posting moron. If they're too small to read, why the fuck do you bother?

>Hates Kek
>Is pagan
>or maybe atheist
Here we have the embodiment of a shill.

anglo saxons didn't

this is why christcuck threads are all shit

The next time it appears you have to see if it's attracted to or repulsed by crosses and other Christian symbols. If it prays to God then it is certainly an angel. Mine was adorned in Christian clothing and symbolism from the start so it came as no surprise when it prayed.

It's disputed.

>oh here is le son of god
>totally not a jew!
>worship him goy
>WORSHIP HIM
fucking pathetic
>i pray for your soul, goy!
>YOU WILL BE SAVED
>REPENT!
absolutely pathetic christcuck shit

no buddy, Christ is for everybody , there are english speaking services here and there

if you dont like it, VANISH
take a hike kike

Not really enough to calm my tits but interesting nonetheless.
See I can see weird coincidences and what appears to be reality altered by outside forces.
I can't see the angel you say you saw.

Jesus Christ represents 666.

>if you dont like it, VANISH
>take a hike kike

>not understanding that the soul has a monotheistic creator that is the embodiment of infinite love

>not realizing the embodiment of love died for our transgressions against universal law

guys dont be so mean to each other

Jesus was a hebrew aka God in flesh.