Ignore the flood

Stop feeding these posts. WH user has a specific way of disseminating information and the amount of new posts of WH user are to drown the noise of the actual WH user post.

No, you idiot. WHAnon was a fucking /leftypol/ LARP (at least the 27th version), and they're gearing up for their fuck-you finale.

Thanks. This will help me larp better.
Also:
>actually thinking an actual WH user exists
How pathetic can trumptards get?

I don't care how much fun you have at 4/pol/'s expense, quite frankly. It's the only board with a higher level of retardation than yours. It boggles the mind how fucking dumb one has to be to buy into this LARPing garbage.

dont forget pizzatards

No...

Pizzagate is real. Go fuck yourself

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>ZERO EVIDENCE

Fuck off shill, there is definitely enough circumstantial evidence for an investigation to be conducted.

>enough circumstantial evidence
toppest of kek

If there was nothing to pizzagate you and others wouldnt spend so much time on this board telling us it's nothing

>how are court cases and convictions decided
>well your honor, there's no 1080p video of my defendent killing his wife so clearly no murder occurred

nice pasta, faggot

How do you figure?

Que the shill copypasta. I hope every single one of you pays for what you have done

if there's no proof or evidence then why arent the authorities investigating it to get proof and evidence? its because its real thats why and they are pedos too

The crimes and victims are real. The leaks and larpers are very fake. Don't lose perspective. They can not dissuade us. Ignore the larp threads and focus your time into investigating. Do not fall for bait and instead provide your own evidence and motivation. You are helping to create an absurd parallel narrative to the true one they are trying to hide. We are memeing ourselves into discredited oblivion. Circle the wagons. Start from the beginning and reverify every single thing. DEUS VULT

>Doesn't realize /po/ found enough circumstantial evidence to get most antifa members arrested(including Eric Clampton) and the Seth Rich investigation to be brought to mainstream light
How's summer going kiddo?

Honestly, it's WH user's own fault for not using a trip - if he even existed in the first place

There is no WH user. Ever notice how these posts have one, maybe two posts in thread by OP?
They offer zero proof of being in the WH - and the only time I saw "proofs" were blurred stills swiped from past tv casts. All of them are lefty faggots having a laugh at you.

this is his own fault for not following our instructions. definitely no sage here, but whanon needs to fix his shit.

- computer purchased for cash on craigslist
- 2-factor encrypted thumb drive/external hdd is the only thing that has data saved to it
- foss os like debian, ubuntu or desktopbsd
- virtualbox/jails
- whonix/tor running on cloned & virtualized new os
- installed & updated while sitting distant coffeeshop parking lot. mind the external cams & tag angles.
- vpn service pre-paid using visa gift card purchased with cash
- tack a web proxy onto the end of tor
- CREATE A FUCKING TRIPCODE AND USE IT!

pg was a shill op that would both distract us in the week before the general as well as giving them "justifiable grounds" to censor internet speech come Hillary's inauguration the following January.

Don't understand why the MODS just dont perma-ban these guys

I will never not laugh at that picture

Shoo, cuck shill.

Pretty much this. I laugh whenever the shills comment. They are never able to explain all the (((coincidences))) and hide behind the fact that 1) the trails also lead to child protective services, law enforcement higher ups etc and 2) if they even do allow the investigation it's not like they would ever release cannibal rape vids to the public, hence no 'proofs' which was always going to be a moving goalpost for the retards in denial anyway