Is having your first breakup the biggest red pill?

Is having your first breakup the biggest red pill?

>mfw never thought of it this way but it's completely true

You're not a real man until you've both had your heart broken and broken someone's heart

And you've never felt true love unless you've both hated the person and loved them.

It is indeed.

This

Almost 3 months on and still recovering but it's made me learn that Slavs aren't based afterall. Fucking slavs.

And guess what bro, they NEVER get easier.

My first redpill was getting laid by a young slut while being upfront about what i wanted to do the day after loosing my v card to an older roastie who i chased for 3 months. Then going to smash old roastie same day and realizing how trash she is when giving attitude about a bj so i threw her out my car and never heard from her again. Went from beta virgin to literal pimp overnight after that

i have broke a lot of hearts, never had mine broken you hockey puck cuck

Dunno, Czech gf seems to be pretty cozy going on year 3

Still hurts

it wasn't my first one, but I guess it was a wake up call.

the saddest thing about my first breakup was that after almost 4 years I felt nothing when we split up.

took me quite some time to start dating again

My first girl was a muslim and that is the reason we broke up we couldn't be together it was definitely a big eye opener to their world

Mm, yeah. but now I just hate that person, and wish they were dead. But there was a time...

Sucking your first dick is the biggest redpill.

What is it with you Greeks and faggotry?

faxxx

>tfw first gf breaks up with you
>has a new bf two weeks later

at least she got fat a while later

Its been 4 years and it still hurts...
I used to hate myself for loosing her...
then I hated her for not giving me another chance...

now i just hate niggers & islam.

ENDURANCE RUN

Who is this mattress enchantress

You can't fully appreciate how horrible women are until you've experienced the reality.

Women's natural defense of this is to scream virgin, ironically.

Truth. The most difficult part is realizing the person you thought you loved simply did not exist. They were a creation of your mind and emotions. That person is a mask.

no

Not even the start.

Mine was. I was a blind believer in the romance I saw on tv. We took each others virginity in her parents bed while they watched Home Improvement in the next room. Over the next year she lied about multiple miscarriages and slept with my best friend.
She's the reason I see women for the shit stains they usually are, and the reason I married a trad waifu.

I thought you offed yourself, Chester.

The young slut was a literal gymnast loli sub with no gag reflex who let me (asked me) fist her

Not even close

>while they watched Home Improvement in the next room

kek

Fuck off you underage piece of shit.

Trying to make sense of this is a nightmare

Reminds me of this nin song - only

Women will lie endlessly until you make them angry enough to tell the truth

ive never heard of that not happening

which is why i havent really tried to even get to know a girl since i broke up with my last one 8 years ago

>Get married have 4 kids bored wife gets blacked.
>get divorced
>homeless
>get hit for alimony
>get hit for child support
>lose job due to being homeless
>get arrested for contempt of court
>Can't find job due to arrest

Many many larger Redpills

If I have been fucked over by a women 4 times and nearly sort of... I have no idea what to call it.. drunkenly molested, can I get a pass on the broken someone else part and call myself an honorary man? I mean I have taken a good amount of punishment at this point in my life.

Got drunk, like really drunk, like I have no idea what was going on, bros ex girl from a few years back takes me away, forces herself on me and pins me to the ground. Keep telling her no while she was all over me and in my pants while I kept telling her I would never do that to a bro. She keeps pushing me down while I was too drunk to fight back. Eventually push her off and fall over my ass backwards to get to my car and pass out?

My 4 other relationships ended.

Girl I had a crush on since elementry school asks me to go with her to prom and date for a month. Dumps me the day before prom to go with her ex boyfirend after I bought and scheduled everything. Friends told me she was using me as a loser to make him jealous.

Cheated on.

Cheated on.

Sexually harassed at one job from bosses daughter.

Girl was into Jesus so hard she wouldn't kiss me and saving that for marriage. Had the IQ of a punch bowl too and quoted verses on the reg even though she barely understood the text. Oh and if you corrected her and were right on a biblical topic all hell broke loose.

Sort of seeing this Asian girl right now, shes super cool, kind of attractive but I really don't want to be in a relationship with, I just want to have fun. Don't know how to go about doing that though.

I hate my life...

Grow the fuck up and move on, user.

>he fell for the Slav meme
You were supposed to go for a robowaifu not a biothot