the ultimate happening

Nothing will happen

Any clues?

>the ultimate happening
op plans to lose his virginity
i hope he'll be nice to op

imgur.com/a/JUvHn

Haha, another larper.
Stop saying stupid shit like this, you gotta at least provide something to back it up.
Sage this nigger.

What's that?

Fuck off shemitah tards.

So? Oh my, a fucking star consellation looks a face.
Who gives a shit lol

US government runs out of money in late September.
There will be a debt ceiling shitstorm.
There could be a stock market "adjustment" back to sensible levels.

Ironically enough, i've been ready for this for quite a few years.

happiness

REMINDER THAT SHEMITAH NEVER HAPPENED

FUCKING LARPERS
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

US government ran out of money 20 trillion dollars ago

its afraid

September 23rd is when the memes converge into a singularity. We'll finally understand the whole Barron Trump time travel shit, Kek and meme magic, and everything that stems from collective human thought as we're met with the biggest meme in history: the Apocalypse.

I still haven't gotten laid.

bump

fake & gay.

Bump for what? What the fuck is this? What, are you an autist that just wants to look at the pretty stars?

It's shemitah 3.0. Didn't happen in 2015 and it's not gonna happen now.

Why don't you take off your nuflag, cunt. You're probably just a superstitious Mtumbo that thinks elephant shit will cure cancer.

So, what's their endgame? Total mass control still can't do shit if you don't use it to take over the universe.
That a schizo is in control of this organizations is pretty fucking clear but, i'm still not understanding the; what for?
If it's just because they can and for shits and giggles, i can kinda get behind that.

bump for awareness

Yes master

If you're going to bump, you might as well reply to the comments, fag.
Sage this shit because you're definatently a mtumbo.

Is this a picture of a deep sea fish?

something about revelations or something
or maybe its kek
or maybe its nibiru
or maybe its nothing at all

the one flaw in their plan, of using His return as a script, is that they lack the faith to recognize that He WILL return in response- to smite the wicked

I watched the newest left behind movie last night; the one from 2014. Watch it. Wait for the part in the mall. When it first starts happening. And tell me the little sound effect that appears doesn't send shivers down your spine. I keep reading the passage on the 144,000 and wonder what it means. The Church is taken up in the blink of an eye but where do those "undefiled by women" men go? Final judgment is easy to understand. Get right with Christ. Republigoyim party's stars are upside down on their logo. Means molech. Democratic ones are not

Shadilay Titor!

I can't wait to meet you guys

all will be well