HAPPENING: OBONGOCARE REPEALED!

PENCE JUST BROKE THE VOTE!

HERE WE GO BOYS!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/25/us/politics/senate-health-care.html
archive.is/vh5E6
drudgereport.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give me a quick rundown on this. What did John McBrain (An american Zero) vote?

McCain voted yes

>They voted to start talking about it
Can we at least pass a fucking bill first?

Voted yes, but the vote OP is talking about is just to decide if they want to debate it at all.

Kek is listening!

YES!!!
SO MUCH WINNING!!!

God emperor has driven the final nail into the nigger's legacy. This is the penultimate timeline boys. Glad we can share it with each other.

FUCKING LINK YOU FUCKING FAG SON OF A BITCH RETARDED AUTISTIC CUNT

They voted to debate it.

GOP in shambles.

Always archive or screenshot archive.is/vh5E6

It was just a preliminary vote if I'm not mistaken

I can't wait until he starts ranting about Russians....

Not what happened. This vote just allows them to discuss a reapeal on the floor.

PROOFS?

Is there a stream of this?

its real

>motion to proceed means the obamacare is passed!

this is like the third version of repeal to get this far

summer conservatives

How the fuck is McCain recovered so well so quickly. Has he been eating abortion or something

Goddamn McCain is really laying it out. Come on talk about Russia... oh there he goes he finally is blaming Trump.

>repealed

you're a fucking idiot

they voted to continue debate you retards

He made a deal with the devil.

Not repealed, Senate votes to start health care debate

Fucks up obamacare anyway since now insurance companies will jump ship. I hope you're happy. You fucking morons.

Your tax payer dollars paid for his 100,000$+ health services. Better care than you'll ever get goyim, oh the irony.

fuck off leftist

Bless you, archiving Norwegian.

This means literally nothing, unfortunately. All it did was open debate. Fucking RINOs are gonna renege on their PROMISES and block the repeal. I hate this country and this party

proofs or GTFO!

Thank you sir

>donnie needs mikey to break a tie for a vote to talk about a bill

THE ART OF THE DEAL AMIRITE

literally google

>Implying Obamacare didn't do this to itself.
Stupid fuck

>REPEALED!

>Has he been eating abortion or something

With Mayo. It's the secret sauce.

All they did was vote to debate it

Its still going nowhere

FAKE NEWS

Nice sources.

inb4 screenshot

Thats a good start, at least. not too much to beexcited about yet

Just shut up McCain.

A quick rundown?

Universal healthcare is the real redpill. Prove me wrong.

Breathe lad. Calm the fuck down.

>McCain
Just die, man

Thank Christ
>Got taxed last year for being a healthy adult
>Decide to investigate healthcare costs
>Input my information
>Make about 4k a month
>Monthly premium is almost 1000
>Change my ethnicity to Black or Latino
>Monthly premium less than 200

This bill was never anything other than an attempt to subsidize health insurance for minorities by taxing white people.

UHH YOU CUNT i HAD A SEIZURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gop is fucking themselves harder and harder in the ass everyday.

>This flag
>This post

i am tired of winning and i am not even american. WTF TRUMP PLS STOP ICANT HANDLE THIS.

>martain colonization when?

He just said we that 'we don't hide behind walls', but he has a political ad saying he was gonna build that 'dang wall'...

God will he shut up!!!!!!

Fuck ye he must have

>we don't hide behind walls, we breach them

>we

Straw man
Implying Rome is built in a day

What else you morons got? You're just like these old ass republicans--thinking you know what the people want but still worrying about hundred year old GOP values when the people are telling you you're morons. Stop watching fox news

McCain thinks that he's gonna come back....

>Prove me wrong.
Forcing Doctors to work on people is nigger tier.

That's actually impossible, premiums don't work like that.

you'll know we're memeing fantasies into reality if the moment they remove the cancer from his brain he stops voting centrist

Yep theres a reason why they made themselves exempt from the abortionate care act

So many shills ITT scared shitless trying to talk down the reality of the situation. It's moving forward even if we have to drag you dipshits by the neck kicking and screaming the whole way.

Bill already passed the House m8.

But they aren't even working off that pile of shit so after the Senate finishes, if they even can, whatever they whip up will have to be sent back to the House, so it's not like that matters in the least.

Is this going to be a repeal or some Trumpcare POS that only kicks the can down the road?

it only really works in small countries like Hong Kong. I don't think i'd work in our country considering our geography and our population. You can get basically the same as universal healthcare through changes in the free market.

wrong

The latter.

Wow it's almost like making insurance markets dependent on the political situation in Washington is a dumb idea
>WHO
>WOULDA
>THUNK

i thought trump & co where just gonna let Obamacare fail ?

Now lock Kraemer and Obama up for organizing protests where police went to the hospital.

SINCE NOW EVERY PERSON DEAD IN US WILL BE TRUMP'S FAULT

I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH IT YOU FUCKING MURDEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

Fuck Yeah! LOSERS WITH PREEXISTING CONDITIONS BTFO! HAIL TRUMP, HAIL INSURANCE COMPANIES!

Oh, so it's literally nothing. Great.

When is the INSURANCE meeting over, and when do they actually discuss HEALTHCARE?

Lmao

-McCain said he will vote No on the current bill.
-They still have to send back something to congress if they can pass anything at all
-Trump's approval rating is so low that he can't even stump for this piece of shit repeal and replace attempt b/c he can't lend any support to anyone

Link?

>HAIL INSURANCE COMPANIES!

You what nigger? Insurance companies like Obamacare because its anti-competition and its also forced demand. kys.

Not gonna lie, former Obama voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Obama crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

That senile old cunt hasn't redeemed himself just yet, for all the bad things he's done.

He'll still rot in hell.

The GOP is making sure they never have control again.

what's happening in the ultimate timeline, Hitler won the war?

>Implying Rome is built in a day
Not an argument.

>Stop watching fox news
And start watching what exactly user?

This guy.

who are those 2 reps that voted no?

just in time for the economic crash desu

exactly. preexisting niggers niggers need to be gassed along with the trannies and jews.

>WASHINGTON — With Vice President Mike Pence casting a tie-breaking vote, Republicans moved forward on health care reform Tuesday as the Senate successfully passed a key motion to proceed to debate on repealing and possibly replacing Obamacare.

yay, they have decided to talk about repeal/replace

BIG FUCKING WHOOPDEDOO

>The gop is fucking themselves harder and harder in the ass everyday.
By following through with one of trumps campaign promises ?

He said a quick run down not a liberal spin up

>this isn't a chessboard, it's your grave
kek

This! Get fucked single payer pushing shills!

Collins and Murkowski

>Tricare at the VA
>Medicare
Must be nice having government paid-for treatment for his brain cancer, not that he gives a damn about anyone else having the same benefit.

Poor old people and blacks.

Young healthy people like me will have more CHA-CHING in our pockets. The Jews have taken enough from us.

Collins and Murkowski. Not really Republicans.

Maybe drudge is a little paranoid?

drudgereport.com/

Hope shit hit the fan in september... im moving out the country next month and i dont want problems.

obama and clinton should have thought about that before obamacare bullshit was even pushed through
but its not like they actually give a fuck