Canada is the best country of the world

Canada is the best country of the world

cold countries are never the best. why do you think only 35 million people live there when it's the 2nd largest country in the world?

A

for arabs

>Canada is the best country of the world

Canada USED to be the best country in the world.

The extreme left is doing their best to change us into a third world hellhole.

Just liek America , we began sliding backward since circa 1954, and began accelerating ever faster since the early 1970s.

I think we actually hit our peak vs the rest of the world around 1910. Remember, we had one of the largest navies in the world during WW1.

Diversity is our strength! Thank you.

>mfw not America
Shit thread m8

>why do you think only 35 million people live there when it's the 2nd largest country in the world?

Not every country breeds like Mexicans.

>Diversity is our strength!

Yonge street, Toronto c1910, long before white ethnic cleansing with diversity took place.

What a TV friendly PC group of felons. We're just missing on in a wheelchair and a tranny.

Another pic of pre-diversity Toronto c1910-1920.

Mass transit, electricity, and the automobile.

Virtually everything we have today--except for the Negro and the Chinaman.

Today we have a Caribbeanfest almost every year, where shooting are commonplace.

Check out RCMP most wanted too

I counted a few weeks ago, was something like 25% white guys.... in a 70%+ white nation LOL

Toronto gay pride--we have quite literally brought almost every degenerate out of the closet in this country.

Why people bring their kids to this freak show is beyond me.

Who doesn't love Canada is a massive faggot

>Toronto gay pride--we have quite literally brought almost every degenerate out of the closet in this country.
>Why people bring their kids to this freak show is beyond me.

Here is another beautiful diversifier

that ain't a pic

We got hijacked in the 60s

Ritualistic indoctrination into the leftist cult

Only a fraction of it is truly habitable

IS EVERY OTHER COUNTRY KILL?! WHEN THIS HAPPEN?!