Should US citizenship be earned through military service?

Should citizenship be something to be earned? Being born an American citizen and being given the rights that come along with it like welfare should be something you must earn through military service. Why send our young guys to fight for jews when we have illegal beans we can flick into the fire instead? Maybe ICE could give them a choice, join infantry and serve for an allotted time, or we send you back to your GTA country.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Israel_Defense_Forces#Service_exemptions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Tons of ISIS soldiers volunteer for US military and gain citizenship
It would be a nice part of some larger criterion but by itself it's a terrible idea

>Should citizenship be something to be earned?
No
>join infantry and serve for an allotted time
As an infantry officer I want to kindly ask you to fuck off.

>Should US citizenship be earned through military service?

You already can retard

No. It should be earned by being born to American parents.

As an infantry officer then you know it's just a meat grinder. Better weapons and protection sure, you still have a better likelihood of getting your balls blown off by an IED. Why send young americans to this when we can just send illegals?

No.

>As an infantry officer then you know it's just a meat grinder
I want the retards I have to put up with to be able to speak English. Also it isn't WW1, your odds of actually dying even in the infantry is incredibly low.

May I recommend you read Starship Troopers. It will change your life pertaining to duty and citizenship

you can gain citizenship through service. but if you get a severe felony it can be revoked

Indeed akhmed, if you have a greencard. I'm talking about, just climbed out of the rio grande and your shirt is still fucking wet, kind of illegal.

>Citizenship gaurenteed through service. What is this starship troopers, its a fucking terrible idea. Have you spoken to your average grunt theyre dumb as fuck, not everybody in the military is smart and based like mad dog.

yea great idea moron lets let immigrants in only after turning them into psychopaths with gun training

>Additionally, under the Military Accessions Vital to National Interest program, skilled foreigners such as translators may be recruited as needed, along with, as of September 2014 illegal immigrants with clean records and who have graduated high school if they were brought to the United States as children.
>along with, as of September 2014 illegal immigrants with clean records and who have graduated high school if they were brought to the United States as children.

Lel

What is the difference between a citizen and a civilian rico?

>Something given has no value. When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.
>A citizen accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic, defending it with his life, a civilian does not.
Yes

Of course not. How can we know they will be loyal to our nation instead of the shithole they came from?

I can't even join the army as an America citizen. Why should an illegal get to do what I can't? I'm capable of the job but the army is not accepting. These illegals would just be getting our tax dollars anyway. They should be fighting for their own country in the first place instead......

Not necessarily military service, but some kind of civil service ought to be required at least

Why not send Israeli Jews to fight for American citizenship?

Revoke their dual nationality passports.

Rank? I'm thinking about going this route. Do you enjoy it or is it shit?

Tbh if I could join the US Air Force and then get guaranteed citizenship and all the military benefits I'd do it desu

>infantry lieutenants

this image is completely fucking wrong let me tell you.

Dating back to even Augustus the Roman military used auxiliaries to work alongside their legions. Legions required you to be a roman citizen and citizenship was available to many through a variety of easy reasons throughout the majority of the roman empire.

Over time the Roman military began using auxiliaries much more than legions to maintain their borders. The majority of these rebelling Germanic tribes were forced to migrate because of the encroaching huns. The Romans treated the goths like shit and as such, despite never being paid or being given anything promised by rome, they maintained the borders. Eventually they rebelled when they ordered all goths killed.

not all barbarians xd

SERVICE
GUARANTEES
CITIZENSHIP

There is a whole lot more to duty to ones country than fighting in the Middle East.

>He still likes Good goy Mattis

Yes, great plan!
Whatever it takes to get more cucks to sign up and die in banker wars!

>Rewarding non white alpha military aged males with citizenship

no

You shouldn't even be allowed to vote unless you have more than one white child. MGTOW can go fuck themselves.

>Pedro gets to be a citizen because he fought for the ZOG

They could creat a new 11series mos for the non American civilians. It would be similar to the "combat women" companies they had working with SF back in 2010.

>Should citizenship be something to be earned
> military for citizenship
> Israel requires every citizen to serve
No, then Europeans wouldn't want to immigrate to the U.S. would they? Plus if you have a bunch of illegal beans serve, they need to at least speak English. On the other hand Israel requires their citizens to serve for a couple of years I think, I wouldn't mind that.

i unironically agree with this

It would work if our military was more efficient, but as it stands, too many people could join up and gain their franchise without actually having to sacrifice anything.

Heinlein's idea is neat, but it's a completely different society than the one we're in.

No, I share a complete s.s. number because of this with a Puerto rican.

In the starship troopers universe, only members/inhabitants of the Federation where eligible to join the military and become citizens. So in our world if the US where to adopt the system, only US nationals would be able to try for citizenship. Allowing foreigners a chance to get it would be prohibitively dangerous, as the whole idea of it is that there must be a significant chance of death. In Heinlein's book the casualty rate of troopers was close to 50%.

Also, Arabs probably wouldn't be allowed to join up, the Federation is exceedingly nationalistic by nature of only allowing military service members to vote. So it's unlikely they would permit dangerous foreigners into the service.

In the book, there are still non federation member countries on earth, notably China, and parts of the middle east and I think Africa.

Soldiers cannot be blamed for their leader's decisions, but this all the same.

Please just learn to google shit.

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet

Do you WANT to go down the same path the Romans did?

Did you watch starship troopers?

> Israel requires every citizen to serve
Not really. Only 65% of israeli women serve the prescribed military term, the rest claim religious objections, or are physically/mentally unfit. The last one is probably a larger chunk than they let on considering how prone to schizophrenia and other mental conditions jews are, compounded by every third Jew being a shrink who tells the other two they are crazy to make shekels.

Orthodox women literally just have to sign a paper to get exemption, they are theoretically supposed to spend an equal amount of time providing charity or in education, but there's nothing to force them too so they don't.
>A law passed in 1978 made exemptions for women on religious grounds automatic upon the signing of a simple declaration attesting to the observance of orthodox religious practices"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Israel_Defense_Forces#Service_exemptions

The Shlomo's on the other hand have a 74% conscription rate, as the Orthodox jews refuse to serve in the military because they feel that by sitting on there asses studying the Torah and collecting gibs (they don't work either) they are more important to Israel's future. Interestingly, more are exempted for psychological problems than for physical ones, they are fucked in the head.

The Orthodox Jews are going to kill Israel in twenty thirty years. There population is exploding, while the smarter Ashkenazi's have a negative birth rate. If things continue on this track in a few decades the orthodox Jews will have a majority and force the rest of the jews to protect and pay for them, they are the parasites parasite.

>US nationals and US citizens not being one and the same
this is only the case in a few tiny pacific islands

>Murican foreing legion

>Have lots of people who hate you and your country make up the military
>There's no way this could backfire

Unless you're talking about Operation Humanshield you're a fucking retard. You know a better alternative? Remove all of the non-whites from America (yes this includes Jews, they should be the first to go) and suddenly there's no reason for America to be in perpetual war and if war does come the people fighting for America are people defending their country.

That's probably because you're 300 lbs you fucking fat piece of shit.

>b-but I almost joined the Army