Black people hating whites

why are black people always hating whites? there is always posts on shit like buzzfeed like "questions for white people" with shitty stereotypes and fat black women getting loud on camera.

also on twitter u always see dickhead annoying black people who are constantly bashing white people.

but as soon as white people question anything about blacks, its always the same people going "thass rayciss u cane say dat b" and the rest of twitter explodes you get me.

why? is it an american thing??
here in london i like black people nd most of my mates are black but they aint like those people.

last post on Sup Forums befor i leave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s3337cj4sJQ
youtu.be/LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>is it an american thing
It has always baffled me, but I guess so. The whole racial issues in america are both sad and funny.

Of course I'd rather hang out with a dozen white gringos who hate me than a dozen niggers who also hate me.

i think it's the jew's fault?

Also, the white people food memes are kinda funny but cmon, why is it that if you make a "watermelon/fried chicken is what blacks eat" meme its offensive, but if you make a shitty "white people casserole" meme it isnt?

hahhaha that give me an idea

divide and conquer is a goal of the elites, they want race war

that's why civic nationalism is the ultimate red pill

black communities have been targeted for heavy social and cultural engineering, what they are now has been done to them, at least in part, as it is for us white folk. we've been conditioned, people of all races are breaking the conditioning. together, because THEY don't want us united against them.

This is mainly coming from "superior" blacks that have been accepted into liberal arts colleges through affirmative action. It's there that they develop this smug attitude about whites.

To your point, I find it annoying this anti-white racism is so brazenly published by Buzzfeed, but at the same time I just laugh because blacks clearly have a well deserved inferiority complex. So they make fun of us to make themselves feel better.

Anyway, fuck niggers.

Its because they'll never be like us. Most blacks can only dream of coming from a race with such a rich history and such a long list of accomplishments to match. Do you remember that one kid from highschool who was a dick to everyone because his home life was complete shit but everyone just let him be because they felt bad for him? Same kid who later grew up to make minimum wage and become an even lower form of his highschool self? Yup that's about 85% of black Americans. They can't even trace their family back to Africa and if they can their family never went through slavery therefore they have nothing to complain about. The bigger question is why white Americans even worry about these people. Just buy a gun and keep to your own kind. Fuck social media too because it's made to get both whites and blacks anger with eachother. They even want to fuck white people. Black women crave white dick and black men crave white pussy, I see it all the time. They litteraly want to be us kek.

they hate the fact that they can't live like modern humans without whites. it's the same mentality as a child rebelling against their parents.

i dont hate black people mate but ur right
would fuck a buff black girl tho

yeah, we know all about black people on Sup Forums, we already know. i'm not even saying you're wrong. but race baiting is undeniably something pushed on mainstream media, the establishment wants blacks and whites to hate each other.

let's try not doing what we're being pushed to do eh? why play the game the elites want us to play?

Jealousy.

They are wound up from a young age, conditioned to blame their life conditions on white people.

Because they know they're inferior and will never be anywhere close to as accomplished as us.

The differrnce is whites know how to actually fucking cook, most niggers diet includes kfc and mc donalds 6 nights a week.

That must be it. Right my fellow Sup Forums users?

This. They find the most random pictures of uncooked chicken on the internet and immediately go to "IT LUK LYK WYPIPO DEY MUS EAT DAT SHIT"

It's sad, honestly. It's projection, knowing that they'd never be able to actually cook a meal in a kitchen because the counters are covered in cigarette ash and empty KFC boxes. It takes a home to cook in, and all niggers have are "dens".

soul food is great but seasoning is out the fucking window, that cuisine doesn't necessitate shit

the only US residents that get to talk shit over herbs & spices are mexicans
they know precisely what the fuck they're doing

Because it's wrong.
Whites are the greatest chefs in the world, and pretty much all the shit that niggers think is black food, is actually just French and Irish food, mixed with Native American dishes.

>#whiteculte
Indeed, having food to eat is white culture

This doesn't bother me really
>I have a dad, something most niggers can never find
>I don't break the law, and are therefore not targeted by police. They're still trying to figure that one out
>They consist of 13% of the population yet commit the most murder
>A good number of cities that are mostly black are crime-ridden shitholes because of course they are
All they can do is chimp-out at white people to get a little comfort from their bound-to-be shitty lives

That nigger shot 12 cops? Yet there was virtually no backlash?

This.
Look at any actual 5 star restaurant. There are none in Africa. You shouldn't get triggered by "white people can't cook"

>muh hot sauce
>muh greasy deep fried "soul food"

>you get me
Fuck off you chav cunt

posh dickhead

>why are black people always hating whites?
social engineering, nigger. you need to lurk more. a lot fucking more.

I always found the bland food aspect pretty funny.
I wish it was both ways though the black memes would be way funnier.

The highest Michelin Rating is 3 stars, headass

Marxism is the short answer.

Were the fuck did this white food is bland meme come from, do they not realize that European food is quite literally the best kind of food on the planet?

>most of my mates are black but they aint like those people
The US got the genetically stupid niggers. Europe appears to have gotten smarter ones.

op seems like your a wigger who is just seeing his first glimpses of truth, come back when you can type like a white person

Jealousy and self hatred.

Blacks hate white because they've been taught that whites are the reason for their disfunctional societies. Some of them believe that, without whites, they will finally be "free" and will dominate.

What will happen, however, is that east-asians (especially the chinese) will completely own them if whites go extinct.

did you get them like that, or were they bred to be like that?

>itt: white people patting each other in the back to feel better about themselves because they can't handle banter.

>Bong knowing what good food is.

WHICH JEW

It was poor southern whites that taught niggers how to cook. They stole it, fucked up the recipes and try to claim it as their own.

Trips of truth

>here in london
That's the problem. Neck yourself. Seriously.
Kill yourself for England.

This. Went to Culinary School and found that classes that did the best had more white students. Even the slavs cooked better than the Asians.

White "food"

Kikes wish to sow racial discord.
It will result in their own gassing.
Why are they pushing for their own gassing?
They are a special kind of autistic retard.

Don't believe me?
Look at how many nations have kicked them out.

Laquisha's food could be right out of any southern white family's home you dumb nigger. Get a new meme.

Nigger food in all it's glory

Of course we did, we have amazing food.

>buzzfeed
>This is mainly coming from "superior" blacks

Are you blind?
Or do you you fear naming the Jew?

He shot 6 with 4 deaths. There was also huge backlash.

fuck that looks good.
i dont know what it is but i want it

European cultures have a ton of unique and interesting dishes. Anything acquainted with niggers is just stolen from southern white american culture. Plus most "Mexican" food is just Spanish (white) food.

"White people can't cook" is among the most retarded memes out there.
There's more to white people's cuisine than English food. I'm sure those niggers fucking choke on pizza and hamburgers, without recognising the fact that they were both invented by white people. Even fucking fried chicken was invented by white people. And barbecue. Niggers never even ate watermelons until whites introduced it to them.
Remind me, what makes up blacks' cuisine anyway? Sun dried zebra carcasses?

Never understood the niggers' fixation on "seasoning". Soul food isn't particularly heavily seasoned. It's mostly bland stuff, and you then put Tabasco on it. Putting Tabasco on fried chicken isn't sophisticated seasoning.

>getting triggered over twitter memes
White people can't go extinct soon enough.

Yeah, Mexican a black relations are pretty bad where I'm at.
You're more likely to be shot by a group of blacks that hate you and get dirty stares by the whites that hate you.

How many of these are poltards larping to try and make their own point?

>That nigger shot 12 cops? Yet there was virtually no backlash?

Obama was prez at the time. The guy was also a BLM member.

Obama did the "he doesn't represent BLM viewpoints" and then invited other higher ups at BLM over to the White House right afterward. There was no backlash.

youtu.be/s3337cj4sJQ

>nigger "food"

I like bland food.

Fuck off nigger. You're all peasants to me even the kikes. I cant figure out if i want to kill everyone or let society crumble and rebuild. There's no harmony with government mind control. Stolen spurdo

White "food"

Read this, nignog:

LIke Kaepernick, he saw that whites are better than blacks but hated himself when he looked in the mirror.

You're in denial. Learn to accept it, m8.

Are u pepe bane?

Pic related, black BBQ

>we wuz cooks and shit

No there wasn't. Obama even criticized the cops for their racism at their funeral.

This is actually funny because niggers exclusively eat that shitty soft white bread.

You obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about. Google Thanksgiving dinner and you'll see a real table full of food.

shes white though??

Una delicia

RIP crab.

African "food"

Because they are insecure and have the emotional development of a child.

they're right though

white people have shit food and no culture

Tell me it's fake and Bettynho is memeing again.

Not arguing this doesn't happen, learn to read m9.

Stop typing on the white man's keyboard you white worshiping race traitor

Wanna try harder? I've just made some popcorns.

This leaf will be spared on the day off the rake.

Like niggers say "they hate us 'cause they ain't us", but really: Niggers are inferior human beings, and they know it.

It's why "nigger" is such an insult to them, but anything they can come up with is just laughed off as a child's attempt at insulting a parent. It's difficult to insult someone who's objectively superior.

>youtu.be/LItNFP7icUw

White = Anglos

Niggers are right, english cuisine is a joke even in Europe. They don't talk about french, bavarians, spanish, italians, hungarians etc.. It's WASP culture.

>calories you gain by eating smoked mosquitos
>calories you lose by swiping a 20l pot in the air for several hours for a 1kg of mosquitos

healthy food

This. They can't call us ugly, or low iq, or manlets, or uneducated, or poor, or law abiding, or primitive, etc. so they mess up with our food (which is even true).

isn't*

black food is just white food.
where do they think they learned it from lol.
damn monkeys are dumb af.

Good post, leaf

Mmmm. Authentic.

That food looks disgusting and pleb-tier but at the same time blacks eat potato chips as a meal and feed their babies orange soda so they really dont have room to talk.

Lol

Why don't they just use a net? Are they reta- never mind.

Kek that laquusha food is KFC, made by a white guy. You know who Colonel Sanders is dontcha?

>This is getting out of hand
Gets me everytime

I guess it's never mind.