Fuck Kraut and Tea

Okay, I kind of liked this dude but this has crossed the line. Rage has finally left everything behind after being bullied, harassed and getting fired by her employer just because some whinny little cunt who always thinks he holds the moral high ground didn't liked here opinions and decided to contact them.
Just fuck the "skeptic" community. They're no better than the far left.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RealKraut/status/889912129029066752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not his twitter account you false flagging shill.

She should go work for TRS or the daily stormer.

Only (((approved))) sources are ok.

>damage control

Or become a mother and get many children raising them well.

Modern Germans are neutered kike house pets.

Who the fuck are those people?

Cringe

This lol sadly so

he austrian tho

seriously?

Fucking disgusting.

Yup, the great voice of wisdom and reason of the skeptic community
Fucking germans, always being authoritarian

DUDE ANTI-SJWS ARE ON OUR SIDE LMAO

>moderate
>thinks he's smart because he's a pussy

Kill yourself. You obstacle.

Jesus christ this ecelb garbage is for prepubescent teens, cut it off already you fuccbois

What is Kraut and Tea?
What do they do?
From videos they just go
> Hmmmm yeeeas
and act posh.
I don't know what they have contributed to anything.
Another blue pilled anemic posho

You cant unshow your wife titty pics from her best friend.

Keep this thread up. He handed us a Casus Belli against these centrist """"skeptic"""" scumbags on a silver platter.

Everyone who defends him in this is an enemy.

So is this his real account or a fake one?

Anti-SJWs and SJWs are both whiny liberal faggots. Fuck both of them desu.

Anti-SJWs really haven't done anything worthwhile since Gamergate. Sargon is the only one of them who seems to be intellectually honest despite his flaws, he'll actually talk with the opposing side.

seems to be real

he's also part jew

I'm hoping she goes on TRS at least once

eternally relevant

It's real, check it out for yourself
mobile.twitter.com/RealKraut/status/889912129029066752
He even defends it like some completely retarded SJW and faps around his "muh moral grandstanding" like always

he's truly the most vile little cuck on the face of the earth. he unironically made me hate germans.

SJWs are already irrelevant and the anti-SJWs will die fast with them. I actually thought Kraut was on the same level as Sargon, he was even one of the few who responded maturely to the "race is real" controversy. I didn't have a problem tolerating him even though I disagree with many of his views but this is just completely fucked up, I honestly hope this will hurt him

Shit man ,we need to dox this ugly fucker ,he only tastes his own medicine. I know how he looks and hes one ugly motherfucker ,now we only need his adress and i can beat the shit out of that fagget

Obviously. Germans are total cucks and deserve to be exterminated.

didn't she just list some facts, lol

Shut the fuck up you disgusting kike pet.

Irrelevant what she did. She could go full comie/nazi and noone shouldnt lose his job because of his views

>reforms her thinking

Not ominous at all

Daily Stormer has a no females allowed rule.

>unless she reforms her thinking
I don't even know what to say.

>I know I cost Rage her job just because I couldn't stand her views but trust me guys, I did nothing wrong here even if I posted a video not long ago criticizing this kind of behavior. P-pls don't stop giving me shekels

>fuccbois

"k y s"

After the travesty that was Vegan Gains vs Bearing and Kraut how can anyone take these clowns seriously?

I mean they were intellectually assraped by a NIGGER VEGAN, wtf?

You know, the reason the Left gets away with this kind of shit is because no one is punishing them. They would stop after a few of these rats are found with their eyes gouged out.

I don't get it. They call themselves "skeptics" yet you aren't allowed to look into or mention race? They like to pretend to be objective and they pull this shit.

Wow this guy is a total cunt.

So this is the skeptic community huh? How are they at all different from SJWs? It seems like all they are doing is troll shielding themselves by making anti-sjw content so they don't get picked on.

I hate his accent, I don't know why. normally, I like German accents.

>half anglo
>half german
>all cuck
Woah.

>eceleb
>fuccboi

>>>/discord/

This

"Skeptics" don't care about facts when it comes to challenging their own progressive religion. They only go after establishment-approved targets like young earth creationists.

>Kraut

shit is hard to believe.

Kraut has always been a shit eating bourgeois liberal with an ego complex. We should pay a rapfugee to visit his house.

Make sure this tweet and the previous one are spammed everywhere

I thought this lad was supposed to be one of the better Skeptics? Why is he doing it? How does talk of race hurt him in any way?

What would you expect from a self acclaimed moral-fag with anger issues?

What the fuck is the 'skeptic' community now?

You kids and your e-tribes...

his dox is out there

He must just have an anti-white mindset from all the liberal propaganda he's been eating up.

>visit his house.
Last girl who tried that ended up getting held hostage for 3 days.

Fucking disgusting.

SO WHY DID HE DELETE HIS TWEET

>those teeth
Do germans not brush anymore?

I never understood why anyone liked this pseudointellectual, his videos aren't interesting, similar to akkad.

Honestly though, his entire moral framework is too british, doesn't actually believe in free speech and likes censorship and potential jail time for hate speech.

The saddest part about this is discord raid groups are probably wanting to signal boost this shit but his ideology is so fucking lazy and uninteresting that this e-celeb and all his fans should be gassing themselves asap anyways.

If this doesn't cause a shitstorm, he and his ilk will keep doing it.

doesn't sound like something a "skeptic" would think, right?

hes half english.

What is a 'skeptic' in twitter or e-celeb jargon, anyways? Who are they?

I alays said he was a cunt and a total faggot,ever since he made thar muh nazi memes video.Fuck all the skeptics,cucks and faggoty centrists the lot of them.

If it wasn't wrong, why delete it?

This desu.

>Discord raid groups
Links?

Well he is an half-anglo after all, seems like he got only the downsides from his parents, aka the cuck-mentality and bad teeth.

The funny thing is when the "race is real" controversy started he posted for days some books and research (definitely without Jewish influence) on race and talked about how he's going to refute her on his next video. Guess there wasn't really any good counter evidence and you know what they say, there are no bad tactics only bad targets
Why does anyone even take him seriously?

A self-entitled pseudointellectual who earns a living by converting recycled armchair philosophy into patreonbux.

Probably has some brown or black friends he has to signal to.

This!

Literally who?

If possible press him on this on Twitter.

>SJWs are already irrelevant
depends where you live. here they actually influence law.
kraut, like most of the e-celebs, is a faggot tho

Tell me again about how you think the horseshoe theory is incorrect.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to start blaming the jews for everything and not expect pushback.

This isnt even about politics, any """"""harassment"""""" she got is deserved for being a fucking retard

So a lapalissian?

He currently lives in Vienna. Any Austrianfags around here?

skeptic tank

Yeah, Germany really is messed up. Hope one day the German people will stop feeling guilty about the past and start standing up for themselves. What I meant by that was that it's irrelevant in the public opinion, it really is dying off like it should

How very German

There is definitely some form of internal organization among the YT SJWs also. They're going to push a singular narrative on this, screencap this.

>that flag
you need a good concentration camp visit you fuckin commie fuckin jew

Hes just going to link you to streams were he "debunked" it with friends. Its the same thing Some Black Guy is doing whenever hes pressed on the subject.

*anti-SJWs

Freudian slip.

Fuck off with the E-celeb shilling. He browses the website and gets a major boner every time he is mentioned here. He is a now good skepticâ„¢ who compensates for the fact that he is a overweight school dropout with bad teeth who spend the past 5 years cleaning shit from toilet by debating low hanging fruit.

Its fitting that the man who promised his own audience he would never return to drama got a girl incarcerated for making a video on race realism, a topic he himself is working on which will lead him to the same conclusion as she did.

>Part English
This explains so much.

>Hope one day the German people will stop feeling guilty about the past and start standing up for themselves.
By the time we stop feeling guilty for the Nazis we have plenty to feel guilty about in the EU

Germans will never stand up again.

Dont really know and care about his problems with Rage, but this hypocritical attitude of going after "doxxers" while threatening others with the same tactic isn't something new from him desu.

>fuck Kraut and Tea
only now u say fuck to him? hes been on my ignore list for some time now, hes a race traitor civic nationalist cuck, thats enough to ignore him

I don't get it, why this faggots are so fixated with some random youtuber?

What is, that triggers them so much?

His fans are already calling him out and this which is very nice to see
Can't believe he's so stupid he actually believes his narcissistic approach will actually help him get away with it