Its over, we won

its over, we won

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e6ab/332e9e0a26e3b7bf471c14fcafafd72b3585.pdf
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You stupid niggers just name your kid the same thing. Congrats Mohammed, you have a shitty and common name.

I wish I could form a militia to just go over take Somalia and build a white paradise. There isn't really rule of law there so we wouldn't be breaking any international accords. Just start over and show people what Africa done right could be.

>you have a shitty and common name.
but oliver is ok?

start with your own country first
lol

Good, England is a rational and logical area with COMMON SENSE. Who gives a shit if people aren't naming their babies shitty names by people who murdered pagans? Serves you European Christians right for fucking up paganism. Hurr derp muh xtianity is dying, yeah because Europe is enlightened and can see over your BULLS HIT FUCK CHRISTIANITY

Yeah, most of you name your babies Mohammed but white people have thousands of different names for their babies, of course there's going to be more Mohammed's than any other individual name. What did you win?

I sincerely wish that the US would blitz Europe with our full military might and ethnically cleanse the continent. An American Military Parade through London, Paris, Brussels, and Berlin would bring a tear to my eye. Blocking entry and exit from Malmo and burning it to the ground would bring a smile to my face. Retaking Constantinople and wiping every last Turk off the face of the planet would bring peace to my soul.

we have more names

>Idolatry punishable by death

>Name every single child you have Muhammad

Muslims are retards.

Why not just name every kid Allah?

OHHHH. That's probably too far. That's idolatry. That's blasphemy. But having 80% of your population named Muhammad isn't.

Fucking mudbeards man.

>usa
>white

>Muslims are retards.
how come we are gaining more power everywhere?

Unlike Europe, the US self-segregates and rarely race mixes. Last figures I saw put mixed races involving white blood at sub-1% of the population to around 3-4% depending on the state.

Don't you americans consider north africans and arabs white.

You're employing the Zerg strategy and it's working.

79.9% baby.

Woot m8?
No. It can't be.

No american with dignity.

And what about all the people named Christian, or names of saints, like Peter, Nicholas? It's the same.

Also, figurines of the saints or Jesus in a cross isn't idolatry too?

It entirely depends on who is reporting, but for the vast majority of things, no. That's just an example of some specific legalise bullshit like pizza being labeled a vegetable for schools for tax/budget reasons or whatever.

>and rarely race mixes.
stopped reading

>79.9% baby.
lmao

>Muh Common Sense, muh Reason
An intellectual tradition preserved by the Catholic Church. The only pagans who contributed to it were the Romans and the Greeks, who eventually converted to various forms of Christianity. All while your cherished Nordic pagans were sniffing their butts and "inventing" sharpened slabs of rock on a stick.

>Who gives a shit if people aren't naming their babies shitty names by people who murdered pagans?
The answer is in the way you phrased that passive-agressive sentence.

>Serves you European Christians right for fucking up paganism.
Vae Victis. Civilization tramples underfoot barbarism, as it should be.

>Hurr derp muh xtianity is dying
Far from it, it's growing faster than ever before. Never in human history have there been as many Christians as there were today. It's declining in Europe, which isn't entirely unrelated to Europe's population in general declining. The demographics suggest that materialistic atheism is simply an evolutionarily unviable idea. Meanwhile Christianity is stable in the Americas and growing explosively in Africa and Asia. China will soon be the most Christian country in the world, with a larger Christian community than even the USA

>yeah because Europe is enlightened
Enlightened by their own intellgence? That explains the demographic suicide. The future will belong to the religious, even in Europe. Christian or Muslim, that's the only option materialist atheists have. And they have chosen poorly.

>can see over your bullshit
To paraphrase Anthony Flew, the resurrection of Christ is the miracle claim that has by far the most evidence for it out of all miracle claims. It's pretty difficult for anyone reasonable to call Christianity bullshit and at the same time argue in favor of another religion, because the evidence isn't on your side. Especially when you worship rocks and trees.

You dumb shit. Idolatry isn't punishable by death in Christianity. That's why he have four hundred foot jesus statues on top of mountains.

It IS punishable by death in Islam though. Which makes one think that any form of idolatry must be unacceptable - except it's not. Therein lies the conundrum.

Actually, he is right. White Americans rarely race mix, it is less than 5% at most. Most race mixers are Latinos/Hispanics and Blacks.

you should be familiar with retard strength given all the inbreeding

>79
I really wish user, maybe in the Midwest.

The fight hasn't even begun yet. When the collapse happens, is when the beginning begins...

>the resurrection of Christ is the miracle claim that has by far the most evidence for it out of all miracle claims
Wrong

Buddha's transcendence takes the cake there.

prove it
young america is only 50% white
"whites" and >whites included

Won what ? More non-walking zones and ghettos to expand ?

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
Gosh you're retarded. Are your parents first or second cousins?

I'm not American you dumb fuck.

You swung and you missed with the rest of your comment. Go on, prove further how fucking much of genetic degeneracy your ancestors handed down to you by fucking their own siblings and cousins with another hit 'n' miss.

Less than < does not have any bearing, you bearded mountain dwelling goat fucker, whether people race mix or not.

In defense of his argument, that can easily be attributed to shitskins higher birth rates.

No. No one does this except maybe the (((government)))

Our politicians are letting you win to promote their interests, and serve their rich masters

Just because we let you savages live in our countries doesn't mean you've won shit. Keep poking the sleeping bear. It's almost like you want to be genocided.

>but oliver is ok?

Olivers know they have a shitty name.

Mohammeds have a shitty name/personality/genetics/etc. and are delusional enough that they think otherwise.

thats useless

and thats good
the weak should fear the strong

Hello, Mohammed!

>savages
>enters home with shoes on

better name, alpha, superior genetics

hello gypsy

>Mohammed tops the list of most popular baby names
>Oliver officially tops the list
>(((British))) (((journalism)))

See the selectiveness? "Mohammed is above it due to spelling variety". But say you have Gary and Garry, they're treat as different names. Lesley and Leslie? The same. Ashley and Ashleigh? Ahuh. It's basically what I said in the first place, (((journalism))).

Ah yes, the might of the American Tranny Army. Maybe you could win a fight or two if you suck our dicks enough we get tired and walk away.

Americans can wear shoes inside because our streets aren't littered with feces, trash, corpses, and other bodily fluids.

With an rate of consanguinity that in several Muslim nations reaches above 50%, I'd hardly classify you superior to anything.

>he honestly believes this

>one picture refutes my argument

Now I know I'm dealing with a LARPing faggot with a proxy.

i like you

how many variants of oliver are there?
kek

>gary
its not even on top 10

Most Muslims in the UK are Pakis, where it is over 70%. 3% of Births in the UK account for around a third of disabilities due to inbreeding.

>feces, trash, corpses, and other bodily fluids.
we dont live in latin america or india

>better name

Only if we're shooting for the absolute shittiest tier of names, would Mohamed be considered better

>alpha, superior genetics

What is Islamist incest?

>See the selectiveness? "Mohammed is above it due to spelling variety".
The same principle applies to other countries in Europe yet Mohammed is only the most popular name in Britain. Either the British are *VERY* original in naming their children, or they have a demographic problem that's only beaten by Germany.

>haha fuck christianity they destroyed european pagans
>islam is good tho, we need more people in europe who believe their religion is the one true religion and all nonbelievers must be converted or die

1.6 billion muslims and billions of other humans disagree with you racist

>anglos and icelanders are inbred
its totally our fault

brits hear this name very often so it doesnt matter anyway
its the most popular name

And I would unironically rather visit those places than any Middle East sand nigger shit hole.

you know that latin america is more violent than africa?

I totally agree these muslim guys

low effort

I find these bullshit threads comical when an Arab/Muslim incest baby attempts to put itself on a pedestal, screeching its superior due to "muh birth rates" when in fact they're suffering from high rates of genetic disabilities due to inbreeding.

They're inept doing anything that they require the combined assistance of some of the worlds most powerful superpowers to even colonize their enemies. Still with this backup they're incapable of not building a case against them, that is of much of failures they are. And even if they take over they will turn on themselves, recreating yet more proof that they're lacking in intellectual to maintain functional societies.

For me it simply doesn't matter if they will win and destroy the West, oppress its natives, because they're providing a case for the rest of the world why they should be eradicated or be kept far away from your society if you don't wish it to resemble 7th Middle East.

Be my guest, you Arab vermin, take over, see if I care. The last laugh will be at your expense. Just as I'm laughing at the fact that even here in Sweden, a nation that is not only holding your hands but carrying all the weight of your failures, you fail miserably at being decent human beings. You kill natives, you kill mostly your own, and the Swedes are laughing at you for your deep ineptitude and at the unending depths you manage to fuck up for yourselves and others.

youve one the battle, and will win many more, but if theres one thing I know
>we shall win the war

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND!!

oh fuck, I tottaly agree this guys

>t. jewgrunt

fuck it.

at this point i've had enough. i'm just going to pack up and move to america. congrats ahmed you've won yourself the country. enjoy what's fucking left of it.

you know, not everyone is a literal inbred sandnigger in the sahara

>cant say nigger without getting beaten up in his own country
>w-we shall win the war

ah fuck this I must agree tho this now

What about us christians who are Arab?

Are we okay?

t. Literally named Muhammad

And I think the original Muhammad was a goat-fucking pedophile.

we are everywhere

>Are we okay?
No,
>the original Muhammad
said so

you will burn

>random cuck is an idiot
>gets the shit beat out of him
>lol, this is all we have to fight
stay mad
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

racist

america is not white

Even deep within the Swedish state people are mentioning how damn inbreed Muslims are. They fucking laugh at you for failing to secure a mate at least two steps away from their own bloodline.

Within our social welfare office — socialbyrån/socialen — people are speaking about the rising health care costs to care for your inbreed children. There are even those in regional authority that are chocked at how fucking degenerate you Arabs are. The only thing keeping this system from not devouring you human cultch is the fear of our rabid feminists and their bloodhounds, the media, and the possibility that they may lose their job (Which is a low chance, all things considered. I've tested to get myself fired and still not a single fucker have managed to crush me).

A day ago the Swedish Democrats were ranked as nr 1; here in Sweden you are living on mercy at this point. Even immigrants are starting to talk about how to best kill you, openly.

>Mohammed
>not Piotr
You chose this britbongs.

Come closer you Arab degenerate. Go to page 7. Read!

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e6ab/332e9e0a26e3b7bf471c14fcafafd72b3585.pdf

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

What do you see? Which of those nations are Muslim and non-Muslim? Detect the fucking difference and know your failure.

Turkey: 21.1%

IQ: 90

Kuwait: 39.9%

IQ: 86

Saudi Arabia: 39.7%

IQ: 84

I can go on making my argument, but I don't have to, it is made clear beyond any reasonable doubt that you are in charge of nothing and won't do well even if you conquer all of West. You are here in the West as the intended slaves of the money masters, nothing else, nothing more. You are here to wipe the dripping assholes of our infirm and old; you are here to do what you're wholly incapable of: saving our economy by acting as the debt slaves and blue collar factory-primates.

Keep up the breeding, Mohammad, that's what you're good at after all, it wont matter in the end to save you from yourselves.

>t. Literally named Muhammad
You're no Christian. Arabs attach such great value to names that upon converting they often adopt "Christian" names like Christian or Nicholas. In fact, the way you can recognize a Christian in Turkey is by his distinctly Greek name. There are 100% Turks who are named Ioannis for example.

Drop the name then we'll talk. That said, literally the only problem with Arabs is Islam. I believe this to such an extent that I'm certain that if North Africa and the Levant never succumbed to Islam, today we'd consider them Western nations.

Bumpadump.

Good night europe.