Why don't other Europeans work as hard as Germans?

Why don't other Europeans work as hard as Germans?

It's not really the Dutch stereotype, but i believe we share the same work ethos

I imagine they don't like paying for Mehmets meals,booze and prostitutes. If I lived in Europe in it's current state I would be as lazy as a greek.

Because they don't have 6.000.000 immigrants in need of gibsmedats.

The German average work week is 35 hours.
From an American point of view, you're all part time lazy jack offs.

Work Smarter, not Harder.

Our work ethics shine in our ambition, not quanitity.
We are very autistic about our work and do everything as professional and as precisely accurate as possible.

Heh. 35 hours. They are like a little baby.

in our 35 hours, we get the work done you get done in your 60 hour week, with the time to spare to have actual holidays, sick days and parental leave.

>The German average work week is 35 hours.

A German will come to work at 8:30am. At 8:31am the German will work work work for real.

>From an American point of view, you're all part time lazy jack offs.

An American will pretend to come to work at 8:30am, but he won't really start work until 9:15am because he needs to do stuff on his mobile... and generally his productivity will be half of what the German can do.

Meaning that 35 hours of German work are equivalent to 80 hours of mixed Hispanic/Black American work.

For some office chimps, I wouldn't doubt this at all, Gunther.

Because Germany is the Stepfather of the EU.

>germans
>working hard
outsourcing was a mistake

Well we sneak in a few Honey Buns and Slim Jims too.
But thats because we werent cucked by the world 60 years ago. Still Cucked, Im beginning to think you Krauts like it. Prob has something to do with all the phallic symbolism in your food. What do you say to that Hans?

Get back to work, the brown people aren't going to feed themselves.

They don't have as many rapefugees to feed

I have worked in Germany, all my colleagues were Germans and the first 50-60 minutes of the day were nothing but Kaffeepause. It took me a while to get used to it.

Germans don't work more than most other nations, but they are better organized.

>and the first 50-60 minutes of the day were nothing but Kaffeepause
Depends on what you work and where you work. There are good companies where there just ain't a Kaffeepause at all.

>Implying germans work hard
Germany LIKES to work to earn money because they're jews. That doesn't mean that germany CAN work. Maybe 15 years ago but, that ship has long sailed, krauterino.

Because they are humans, not machines.

>work
hahahaha
hAHHahhgahahaahHHA+
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Because they're not slaves forced to shelter niggers. Better question: How can you justify work as a German nowadays?

>Better question: How can you justify work as a German nowadays?

I lived in Germany. Germans don't work especially hard, they pace themselves like a marathon runner. The reason your economy is strong is due to your geographic position, due to your population IQ, a focus on efficiency, a good balance between social democracy/capitalism, and the university/apprenticeship system working well.

Your football players don't

>How can you justify work as a German nowadays?
I genuinely feel like shit if I don't work. Even weekends i don't know what to do with myself.

I know most of the money goes to non-germans but I just want to work and be left alone

From what I've heard only Germans and Brits have comparable work ethic to Americans, but we're getting lazier as the govt gets bigger (also cause of more niggers and spics)

Yeah well,at least they have a job to work on

I should also mention that Americans don't work as autistically as Germans cause we tend to be more social

Complete bs, we just work fucking hard.

Shiieeeett.

I hate work

True. Although that problem only happens when there are too many world class players who don't give a fuck about the team.

notice how the richest countries are at the bottom of that list
>Norway
>Denmark
>Sweden
>Switzerland
>Netherlands
and at the top you have poor countries like
>Mexico
>Greece
>Poland
>Russia
Really makes you think

>hours = working hard

I am worried about you.

>be me
>be american
>go to germany
>fucking manage the whole business even though i'm a part timer
>work 14h a day EVEN THOUGH I'M A PART TIMER
>switched jobs multiple times
>Wait months to get paid
>risked become homeless multiple times
>Always the same shit
>Every.single.time
I'm now enjoying your """"hard worked""" taxes, you fucking jews.

I would have been fired at any of my salaried jobs if I only worked 35 hours. I would have been called lazy.

That statistic is retarded.
>divided by the average number of people in employment

In Switzerland is 8 hours a day + at least 30min break = 42.5 hours per week. 4 weeks paid holiday per year

i dont work
everyone who works and pays taxes is a fucking idiot

Yeah you work so fucking hard. That's why nothing is open on Sundays (and you have a Ruhestunde to stop other people from working), you work 35h/week on average, have decently long vacations, aren't required to do much overtime, etc. Even your schools have short days, with many graduating in 13 years instead of 12, and taking an extra semester or two to finish university. Not criticizing, b/c I actually agree with it. Americans e.g. instead follow the Opus Dei style of work where you aren't working enough until you cry thinking about going to work.

>hard work
>Germans
hardly

So your father, grandfather and whole family are idiots?

oh hey we're getting back up there

>Hours worked is a worse gauge than the unquantifiable metric I use that claims Germans are hard workers
Lmao

>mountain nigger is at it again
yeah sure, i go work and pay taxes so that my government can import more rapefugees and pay them with the money i worked for

tell me more how people who work and pay taxes are not completely retarded

>grandfather
died years ago
>father
parents sold their buisness and moved out of this shithole called goymoney
>me
i didnt gave up my citizenship yet - just study here without an end in sight
now... you fucking cucks and wage slaves
pay my shit - i want to have a pleasant student life

Wew lad. I bet the jew is very proud of you. You must be brainwashed to the fullest to Think you win an argument by telling me you Work more for less Money. Your Life sucks. USA USA USA

>average
>writing off hours is the same as working

Still nr.1 in europe. You mad bro?

>work hard
>all goes to taxes
>all taxes go to Ahmed that Mama Merkel invited on behalf of our cuck politicians

No thanks, i'd rather contribute as little as possible aslong as i can feed myself.

Just curious, what are your taxes like? Do you have a federal income tax as well as a state income tax?

Betaboy

t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk
t. t*Rk

I agree with the sentiment, still, I like to be able to afford things other than macaroni&minced meat

>subjective ratings of kikes affected geopolitical environment are indicative of hard work and efficiency
hardly

Why are Spaniards so lazy?

Moor blood?

I make 3500 euro a month. After taxes i have 2.500 Left. Afterall i can safe 1000 euro per month. I own a house. My wife works too.

Yeah they work 1 long workday each month/week and then retire at 36.

T- thanks I guess.

I've been there. Here's what you do: You schedule an appointment with a quality psychologist and tell him redpills. He will then have to sign you up as paranoid-schizophrenic. This means work exemption and neetbux. With that, you get a nice sustaining hobby with some friends or neighbors. Maybe manufacturing improvised firearms, everyone always can use those. It will be the same feel, but it will finally all be yours.

because only you are Uebermenschen

Because I am happy if I am working.

>talking shit about Kaffeepause
>actually being german
pick one

I don't have high standards. I consider food fuel, aslong as it's not total shit it might aswell be from Gordon Ramsays Michelin restaurant. My interests are hiking and being innawoods to get away from people. Don't see a need to slave away more than the minimal.

I complimented your question, user.

>You schedule an appointment with a quality psychologist and tell him redpills.
>He will then have to sign you up as paranoid-schizophrenic.
>This means work exemption and neetbux.
Does that really work? I live in Ba-wü and everyone who goes to a shrink only gets more work to distract themselves.

>t. Germancuck in meltdown

Be proud and pay to take Ahmed's dick in your ass you fucking disgusting subhuman. Glad that cockroach country is burning

Nein, und ich bin nicht ein Engländer. Deutschland ist im Großen und Ganzen prima, aber ich würde mich lieber selbst erschießen als in einem deutschen Büro mit einem deutschen Chef zu arbeiten.

You shouldn't be working anymore than 40 hours a week unless you work at a job you genuinely enjoy going to.

>ich würde mich lieber selbst erschießen als in einem deutschen Büro mit einem deutschen Chef zu arbeiten.
>being this unamused
very unbritish. may i doubt you are, indeed, an eternal anglo, after all?

How did you get that 35h week average?
If you count in all possible ways of employment it actually is a high number. If you only count in full time employment it is really low.

> vote for cut of taxes
> force government to cut supply for migrants
> never talked about migrants directly
> not racist
> $$$
FDP now!

Guilt makes you work harder...
No really,
It's a fact

Oh the guilt. THE GUILT. Tomorrow it will buy me a new sofa. How I love the guilt.

ditto
I'm spending >3,50€ on food each day
idk what people bitch about
it's enough, meat, salat, milk, eggs, bread, butter etc. - and some cooking skills and you have a fine nutricious meal

but i guess most people cant cook, and then you need at last 15€ a day

nice projecting
now shut up and go work
ahmend and a few more people like me need our government shekels
go and work my little bitch - so i can buy my shit
cuck
loser
idiot

we're not motivated by your eternal need to destroy our homeland

i think you'm'st've't'd'n the meme arrow....

Actually, we don't work hard. We just work efficiently.

I worked in a German warehouse and OP is not completely right.

I don't have to work. I'm Swiss, I'm born rich.

And it's funny you think poor little subhuman leeches like you affect Switzerland in any form. We are enjoying our superb life no matter how bright Germany is burning.

I'm soŕry to break it to you Hans; Germans aren't people, you are soulless automatons.

I worked for a year in a German warehouse. Those German cucks over there came to work an hour earlier - I shit you not, not all of them but there was a bunch of them. It's like their lives were so empty they have to fill that hole with that repetetive retarded work that anyone could do. Yes, they were pretty autistic about work and what you can and cannot do (often they made up rules that were counter-productive), but if you took a Pole and a German the first would've worked faster, except he didn't because there was that relax atmosphere where you didn't have to hurry up like in Poland.
That job was a paradise and it had nothing to do with hard work - hard work is just a codeword for German autistic work ethic and I sure did enjoy myself over there not straining myself for the jew. But Germans are so cucked they suck the capitalist dick and that is part of their identity. It's sad for me.
Us Poles we have that 'negro' slacking off thing, but I find it ironically good, because it makes us less inclined to believe in the whole work ethic/capitalism shit that only makes you a slave. So many Poles albeit acting like slaves are mentally or rather morally distanced from work as opposed to Germans who live it but don't have to be slaves at the same time, which makes them that much more niggerish.

Why do people still call Greeks lazy when it's statistically not true? All of the Greeks I know here work super fucking hard too.

>I'm born rich
silly
you still pay taxes :^)
and your muslim demographic is growing fast
pay for ahmend pay for him his 14 wives and 34738234 children

why should they we pay their shit until we drop dead

ah you mean stack the odds in your favour by running Euro monetary policy benefiting yourselves?

yeah gee, one wonders why

i think this stereotype fits the past German which now are probably 70 or gone. i currently live in germany and worked in a firm where they were 2-3 german 1 turk and me a white european, they pushed me harder than the turk and treated me worse than the turk. i don't understand germans they basically push around white people but love africans and asians.

ooh an about work, i was doing most of the work while they were pretending.

well, you are a negro if you let them push you like that you fucking polish scum
have some backbone or dont expect people to respect you

because you mostly live in cold shitholes and you're unable to enjoy life unless you anesthetize yourself by obsessing over company jobs and fill the autistic void of your souls with meaningless objectives that will only feed the american consumerism that you've been fed since 1945 and also your protestant cuckold heritage

seriously, bring back romantic germany

>vote FDP
>expect lower taxes
>FDP lowering taxes for hotels or some retarded shit and that's it
>still paying taxes for sandniggers and the useless rest of EU

it's beacuse you can't rely on sandniggers at all
if I throw in tasks I never give a shitskin an important one he will fuck it up anyway

i'm not polish lol i just endured it because it was my first job

well, then dont hire them
>pay them full wage but dont demand any work from them
fucking cuck nation

>first job
would you endure your first rape just because it was your first?

I dont hire them HR shows them up my ass without asking

lol that doesn't mean thet have to treat him better or make me work for the turk and those 2-3 germans.

no

not sure where you was but I dont treat them better
no responsibility means lower rank in my copmany and at some point we take maybe one of them as permanent worker and we only take the responsible ones

if you aren't able to do work you wont be employed long

we work less and get paid more. On the other hand they can buy more with less money

I think its more the way the governments are and culture, most Germans have a great work ethic, the ones I know at least. Brits are pretty good but there's alot of shitty people here too. Germany just got into good markets I guess but no doubt German people are smart and hard working overall. Americans are basically financial slaves and the uk is becoming like that too. Fucking Westminster.

I do exactly what is shown in OP's picture, I don't think this is a German thing only.

WORK ETHIC = BEING A GOOD GOY

Filling your meaningless life with something that you pretend has a meaning.

Yeah and they still get paid more than you American idiots. working like slaves.