/GGG/ GOING GREEN GENERAL

Welcome to /ggg/ - Go Green General!
>tfw you live to see Right Wing Botanist Squads

>What is this general about?
This general is to add onto the solution of what we all know as the ghetto. Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods. These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).

>Ok, whats the solution?
The most environmentally-friendly solution: to make seed satchels. A seed satchel is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds. All you gotta do is toss some seed satchels into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.

>How is this gonna work?
Gentrification outprices the nigs, so we can get our beautiful cities back. Once that's done, who cares where they go?

They can't come back, too expensive.
They can't go to big (white) cities, too expensive.
Back to Africa? How about Mexico/Canada?

One less family on welfare, in my book, is a stunning success.

>How do we make seed satchels?
Ingredients here: pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi

*****FILMING IS ENCOURAGED*****

>/ggg/ archives can be found here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ggg//

>Any seed suggestions?
pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9

>Very Original Thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134843684/#134843684

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/m2M36Axa

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CkLAHzWL
youtube.com/watch?v=XAAe7yrJZeE&t=72s
youtu.be/ZfBDZhF9nLs
liftrightconcrete.com/how-plants-cause-concrete-sidewalk-cracking​/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ingredients:

Flower seed
Potter’s clay powder, from any craft shop
Peat-free compost
Water
A bowl
A baking tray

Instructions:

Mix the seed, clay, and compost together in a bowl to a ratio of three handfuls of clay, five handfuls of compost and one handful of seed. Then carefully add water slowly and gradually (you don’t want it too gloopy), mixing it all together until you get a consistency that you can form into truffle-sized balls. Lay them out to bake dry on a sunny windowsill for at least three hours.'

you could destroy the ghetto for under 20 dollars.

Destroy your local ghetto.

lel boatanist takes over the world

/ggg/ is being shoah'd?
Regroup where, in case they shut it down?

This is absolutely brilliant, niggers greatest weakness has always been nature, time to weaponize it!

Proof of concept, what do you guys think?

Contributed by an amazing user here. (not me)

>OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE PLANTING SEEDS ITS ANUDA SHOAH

bump for interest

Oh, and FYI, I hope none of you are stupid enough to do this at night, you'll die in the ghetto if caught out.

Do it at about 10-11AM while the darkseekers are sleeping.

I've made some changes to the OP, just to solidify the argument a bit more (Also changed the OP pastebin to have the new format):

pastebin.com/CkLAHzWL

What do you think?

Ah fuck, I messed it up.
One second.

I bought materials today (- the seeds)
Anyone know were I can get Gympie Gympie seeds?

>Year 2XXX
>Wake up.
>Bio luminous roses slowly turn on as I open my eyes.
>Beautiful morning sun shining over my white face.
>Disconnect artificial sleep monitoring vines from my neck.
>Wash myself in my living room didactic waterfall
>Dress myself in green.
>Go outside, everyone smiles at me
>"Hi David" they all salute in unison
>Not a single black
>Not a single spics
>Perfect white/green utopia
>Another green day

Gympie Gympie might be a bit overboard for the project at hand.

Target subsurface infrastructure with some of these.

Nevermind, you get the point. If you add that bit about Section 8 opportunities, it'll shut some people up.

> /GGG/ is a go.
>Sup Forums bakes and makes all the soil/flower balls.
>nogs find balls of dirt tossed into their back yard
>Shiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet.jpg
>months later flowers flourish. Nice flowers.
>Equity increases at nog hovel as empty liquor bottles and stolen bikes are covered by nice flora.
>mfw you retards end up helping the fucking nogs because you thought /ggg/ proposed by a FUCKING SHILL WAS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA.

One potential downside I see is that the bright orange clay shards may get noticed, might be able to spray paint brown or rub dirt over it. Does anyone else see any shortcomings with this? My seeds should get here sometime this week so I will test it out more fully

Hippy Nazi's...
The day has come!

You leafs don't like competition do you?

It amazes me that leafs don't understand how destructive plants work.

>Oh, and FYI, I hope none of you are stupid enough to do this at night, you'll die in the ghetto if caught out.
>Do it at about 10-11AM while the darkseekers are sleeping.
deliver by drone or wide range seeding with potato guns?

Also, I knew there was a seeding methodology only for the real /k/ madmen, I saw a vid of this shit some time ago from a dude, but now I can only find this one with a chick

youtube.com/watch?v=XAAe7yrJZeE&t=72s

Oh please, like planting this around some nogs' houses will up the equity value.
Your straw men are full of straw, user.

Oh, also

She seems pretty likable.

New favorite thread. Plant flowers everywhere you go

youtu.be/ZfBDZhF9nLs

Is alfi /ourdude/?

man i hope this works out

No, just ghettos user.

I'm on board. I'll have to be stealthy, doing this in Chicago, but I believe its achievable!

God speed to you, user.
Working on a proper recipe this weekend, it'll kick some fucking ass.

It will if you participate.

Well, this is happening.
Godspeed lad.

If we can keep out gnat like attention span on this for a couple months the weaponized autism will intermingle with the weaponized nature and give us a truly nog-community crushing formula.

Made a fuck ton of ivy and bramble balls

gonna toss em around the ghetto.

Might toss alot around liquour stores and jail bond shops

Don't forget that fucking monkey grass.

That shit's hard to get rid of even when you know what it is.

>guerrilla gardening in Chiraq
best of luck, green soldier
keep us posted

Bump!
This is the best thing since Game of Tyrones

Add milkweeds. They spread by seed and rhizome, are drought tolerant, and attract wildflower pollinators. The monarch butterfly will only lay eggs in certain types of milkweed and we all know white women love butterflies.

Alot of people who are complaining here are expecting immediate results.

Seeding the areas could take months to years
Good things come to those that wait

the nogs arent gonna clean em
before long we will have widespread infestations

Well I'm too lazy to take the tripcode off, so I don't intend to do much around 4ch other than this.
Plus, the only other obligations I have is work.
So... plant war when?

Here's the idea I'm working on:

Alright I tested the one I made, flys great and when it impacts it scatters the seed a good foot or two, better than a clay ball

>Gympie Gympie
>The sting is infamously agonizing. Ernie Rider, who was slapped in the face and torso with the foliage in 1963, said "For two or three days the pain was almost unbearable; I couldn’t work or sleep, then it was pretty bad pain for another fortnight or so. The stinging persisted for two years and recurred every time I had a cold shower

holy shit

Sorry, forgot the base:

So are we just talking about landscaping?

>Game of Tyrones
someone give me link to that shit

please don't

Weaponized nature, nature being the niggers greatest weakness.

FINALLY A GENERAL I CAN FOLLOW

Nice

No. Gentrification through the forced removal of the current "inhabitants", via infrastructural damages from plant growth.

Right Wing Botanical Squads.

We are sowing the seeds of nog destruction

spreading the vines of urban decay

sprouting the seeds of a new era of fresh ground

Let me get this straight

You guys want to plant a fuckton of seeds in ghettos, so the plants will grow, and the people will either move or spend lots of money cleaning it?

See

they cant afford it :3

it will destroy their homes

"NATECHUH IS SCARY"

not a single ghetto around here
so like what can i do?

stay safe user I dont want to hear about you on /cpd/

This sounds interesting, even if it doesn't work it'd be pretty fucking funny

Good luck to you all, this idea is so crazy it may actually work

What grows fast enough to cause structural damage to section 8 housing?

Now, for a more destructive plant I'm thinking kudzu

That shit's crazy

Grows up to a meter per day per vine

It gets left alone for a week in the ghetto and it starts consuming houses wholesale

The clay pigeon is just to demonstrate the thrower and to use the covers off of for molds. The actual seed disks will be brown

Not as good for gentrification but might be successful in the more nog hellish regions, like baltimore. Or harlem. or houston's fifth ward.

I cant believe we are weeding out niggers

SHUT THE FUCK UP CARLOS

:3

You can help with the science!
I'm working on these things, but I can't do it alone:
Well that depends. You could use a type of ivy (easy to identify, hard to treat if left alone long enough), but that can grow out of control.
It's not about specifically targeting section 8 housing, it's about ruining ghettos, one plant at a time. Prairie plants are good for targeting plumbing and underground electrical.

If I had all the answers, friend, I'd already be doing it.

Italy! Not a fucking spic retard

Hadn't thought of using them as molds, good idea.

Just wear something like pic related at 9-10am and go around throwing literal handfulls of seeds everywhere. Nobody will even think twice, you will literally be invisible. On the off-chance that someone does talk to you, say you're part of a study on urban blight and you're sorry to bother them.

he made a pun

you fucking mong

please do

Kudzu is too easily recognized, and it will die back almost entirely during a long freeze. That's why it's not an issue outside of the south.

Doesn't a city maintenance fleet have some kind of plant control that would handle it? I feel like this would be BTFO on a city level.

Still would love to see it happen

But in the south, it would be brutal. We could push them straight out of dixie.

was for

You don't seem to understand American ghettos.

The city is almost forced to ignore them.

Expanding upon this, you will probably also want to monitor the weather, and spread the seeds right before or after rain. Otherwise, you risk having much of the seeds eaten by birds and critters.

Like, just root around in google maps and see for yourself dude.

weed

Hey anons. Mustard seeds work great for urban reclamation projects that involve ripping up asphalt. They are small, and fall into cracks. Upon germination they tear up asphalt, and allow other weeds to exploit the larger cracks. Just make sure you buy viable seeds. Seeds brought in outside of your country which are not intended for sprouting are going to be subjected to irradiation.

liftrightconcrete.com/how-plants-cause-concrete-sidewalk-cracking​/

It's already everywhere in the south, and because it's recognizable it's usually marked by cities to be sprayed with roundup. That will mean the whole set of plants in the seed ball will be killed off, setting you back at square one.

it would be really helpful if anons could link to websites with good deals on the seeds we should use.

Only the street and side walks would be cleaned if anything at all. When it comes to private property, they wont do shit.

It would reach a boiling point before they all just up and left, what if the monkeys adapt to the jungle?

if youd like to narrow it down

find which growing region you are in
say you are in region 5

type in (top 10 destructive plants in region 5)

Then houses will collapse on them, right?

Do we want to attack plumbing

thatd be neat

What do I do if the nigger ghetto is all concrete and no soil in sight?

Just gas lines.

:^)

I'd knock on your head if I could.

Think for a minute dude, why was Africa the only place niggers could survive?

Answer: Nature had a hard time killing them

I know that some do, especially eastern cities.
But not in ghettos.
Not where we're going.

See

Why the fuck would you try to bring in invasive plants into america? Blacks arnt going to be the one that has to deal with that shit. Use your fucking head.

what if the city is up to hurricane code, and they're solit cement/block structure?

do I detect a usda user?

TSI fag reporting in

The plant is already here, but already said as much.

Get off your high horse and chill

It will take a little longer, till it reaches the point that hurricane can destroy it.

Welcome to /elfpol/

we wuz druids 'n shiet

Interested parties can also buy custom car magnets to make a quick, legit-looking entry and exit