Really makes you think

really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/history/9653497/British-have-invaded-nine-out-of-ten-countries-so-look-out-Luxembourg.html
mentalfloss.com/article/13019/there-are-only-22-countries-world-british-haven’t-invaded
indy100.com/article/a-map-of-the-world-according-to-the-countries-britain-has-never-invaded--e1eqKTRpQgW
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227705/The-British-coming-Over-centuries-weve-invaded-staggering-90-worlds-nations.html
militarian.com/threads/british-army-in-russia-1918-1919.7652/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Russia_Intervention
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_campaign_in_the_Baltic_(1918–19)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_German_colonies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasions_of_the_River_Plate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Portugal_(1807)
britishempire.co.uk/maproom/southamerica.htm
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4779479.stm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Autonomous
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes really does.

wtf I love Germans now

The fuck is wrong with you?

Britain only colonized in order to keep up with its neighbours who would've otherwise destroyed its geopolitical relevance. Peter Hitchens put it best when he said "you're either an empire, or you're part of someone else's". Besides, it's not like anyone we invaded weren't already killing and raping each other before we got there.

And what did they do?

Fuck off.

>east prussia
>not colored in black like the rest of germany

I'd annihilate that mouth

you owned an empire too you dumb trilobite. You lost it in the first world war then lost your homeland in the 2nd, KEK.

We abolished slavery on those territories.

hmmm really does doesn't it

mad jelly about you brits conquering niggers, emus, poos and baby seals.

>I-it isn't like I'm jealous if your empires you guys

What about the 4th reich. Now dominated by niggers? Pick related.

>boast about invading a bunch of third world shitholes
... yeah, because it made strategic sense. It's not like we did it for the charming personalities of their people.

>be Britain
>hold the biggest empire in recent history
>complete naval hegemony
>hear about the Germans trying to distance themselves from jew owned banks
>eternal anglo can't let that happen
>go to war
>chastise Germans
>ally with literal communists when your ideals are more related to the said Germans you want to anihilate
>win war
>slowly lose all your empire
>shitskins flood your country
>you now live in a brown 1984
Talk about pyrrhic victories...

Germany dindu nuffins wrong.

To be fair we had to be stopped

Same thing happened with Japan; when it tried to do the very same things the Western powers did in Eastern Asia during the 19th Century, suddenly it was barbaric and oppressive...

That the holocaust was basically a fabriction? Yep sure does chap!

And who's "we" Ahmed?

Germans. Come on

We invaded Poland.

It's funny because it ignores the minor fact that the Brits literally ended slavery all around the world.

No. Germany invaded poland trying to protect native germans being murdered in poland, Germanistan in the other hand allows rapes and has no respect for its roots, now stop shitposting mohamed we dont care about you shit sariah law, trucks of peace and beheadings.

Yeah WWII was definitely a mistake. Britain, France and America had been deeply infiltrated by Jews. Plus, I don't think people realized that this was a different type of war - the Germany they were fighting from 1939 was not the same one as 1914.

I am fine shitting on modern day Germany too if you want.
You are 100% right and I can't wait until all the natives Germans die out.

We would've invaded Sweden but they seemed a bit eager and it put us off.

>japan
>russia
>most of south america
No you didn't.

It's ... it's...

THE KEKENREICH!

telegraph.co.uk/history/9653497/British-have-invaded-nine-out-of-ten-countries-so-look-out-Luxembourg.html

mentalfloss.com/article/13019/there-are-only-22-countries-world-british-haven’t-invaded

indy100.com/article/a-map-of-the-world-according-to-the-countries-britain-has-never-invaded--e1eqKTRpQgW

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227705/The-British-coming-Over-centuries-weve-invaded-staggering-90-worlds-nations.html

Google it you mong. Those are the first 4 links that come up. This is a pretty well known fact here in the UK.

All you're showing me is shitty article about that. Now, show me when did the brits invaded japan? And russia?

>russia
The anglo-russian and crimean wars

Oh and the Anglo-Nip war of 1863

It's in the first article... British troops have entered Russia a fuckton of times in history. Not always successfully. France has even invaded Russia with us (not successfully, probably your fault).

militarian.com/threads/british-army-in-russia-1918-1919.7652/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Russia_Intervention
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_campaign_in_the_Baltic_(1918–19)

As for Japan,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Japan

>Only a comparatively small proportion of the total in Mr Laycock's list of invaded states actually formed an official part of the empire.

>The remainder have been included because the British were found to have achieved some sort of military presence in the territory – however transitory – either through force, the threat of force, negotiation or payment.

>Incursions by British pirates, privateers or armed explorers have also been included, provided they were operating with the approval of their government.

Oy prick, you better not leave out our colonies in Africa.

And you call that an invasion? kek

When was Portugal invaded by the British? Or half of Latin America?

that seems like a bullshit map, but invading doesn't mean conquering.
you only conquered the shitholes, winning against poos is easier than actual humans.
and yeah, when did britain invade serbia?

Do you not understand how WW1 started, you fucking retard?
The Germans declared war on Russia and Belgium before anyone else declared war on them, it wasn't like
>"HANS WE ARE BEING ATTACKED BY ZE BRITISH! RALLY THE MEN TO DEFEND ZE MOTHERLAND!"

>tries to conquer world
>fails
>At least we are not bad for all those brutal colonies like France/England (doesn't mention Belgium, Spain, Portugal)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_German_colonies

Weak B8

ORLY?

It was an absolute pleasure proving you wrong, my friend. Thank you for your participation, though its not clear you're out of answers.

During the Peninsular War for Portugal.

We've invaded almost every single part of South America. If you name a specific country I'l lfind it. Here's some random ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Portugal_(1807) (which we responded to)

britishempire.co.uk/maproom/southamerica.htm
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4779479.stm

We had soldiers in Serbia during WW1. The British Empire was the greatest thing to happen in history. I'm sorry you were born in the irrelevant shithole that was and always will be Serbia. Global medical triage, professional invasion armies, theories of political hegemony and division of power between monarchs and parliaments, codified law for pretty much all of world, distinctions between civil law and common law, the Industrial Revolution and the formation of the Anglosphere identity, just off the top of my head.

probably should have stopped holocausting people desu. Would have got away with it

Need to put this on

I think that map stretches the term "invade", a lot of those countries were never invaded, they just had British troops fight in them.
British troops landed in Portugal and fought the French during the Peninsular War in the 1800s.

That's true. These aren't (all) WW2 German style invasions. They're countries which had a British military presence. I don't know of any other country on the planet that has had such a reach, besides modern day America. And even they're only #3 on list of highest invasion count.

You never invaded Portugal though, you helped them. Britain also never invaded countries like Ecuador or Bolivia. Also tell me where Kazakhstan got invaded for example

Peninsular wars

O'er the hills and o'er the main
Through Flanders, Portugal and Spain.
King George commands and we obey
Over the hills and far away....

I believe it also encompasses every territory that has been part of another territory that was invaded by Britain at that moment, like Gabon or Turkmenistan for example.

That's not an invasion, you helped Portuguese troops.

>irrelevant shithole that was and always will be Serbia
i'm living a comfy life without being a globalist cuck, while you can't leave your house at night with a can of beer in your hand since sharia doesn't fucking allow it.
the balkans have more history than britain will ever have.

You're right about what you said, that the territories encompass others.
The British invaded Imperial Russia here and there (during the Crimean War for instance), at the time Kazak was a part of the Russian empire.

Just a quick question, are you Polish? I'm only asking because it seems like 90% of these people with Deus Vult flags are Polish, like it's a really big meme to them for whatever reason.

>You never invaded Portugal though, you helped them
>invasion
>JnˈveJʒ(ə)n/Submit
>noun
>an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.

Bolivia is on the list of countries we didn't invade. Did you even read the map?

We invaded Kazakhstan throughout the Crimean wear.

>When Russia invaded the Turkish Balkans in 1853, fears of Russian dominance in the Mediterranean and Middle East led Britain and France to invade the Crimean Peninsula to destroy Russian naval capabilities. The ensuing Crimean War (1854–56), which involved new techniques of modern warfare, and was the only global war fought between Britain and another imperial power during the Pax Britannica, was a resounding defeat for Russia. The situation remained unresolved in Central Asia for two more decades, with Britain annexing Baluchistan in 1876 and Russia annexing Kirghizia, Kazakhstan, and Turkmenistan. For a while it appeared that another war would be inevitable, but the two countries reached an agreement on their respective spheres of influence in the region in 1878 and on all outstanding matters in 1907 with the signing of the Anglo-Russian Entente.

You may have a point on Ecudor. Though, the definition of 'invade' is used too loosely, I'm yet to hear of any other country that had a military presence of any type in every country but 22.

>while you can't leave your house at night with a can of beer in your hand since sharia doesn't fucking allow it.
Do you think I live in fucking Tower Hamlets?

You're trying to lure me into defending modern day Britain. I won't do it because we're a fucking disgrace. All I will say is, we were a lion, and you were always a dirty fucking sewer rat. You're a nothing and will die like that. But don't sprout Sup Forums memes as proof of your superiority.

>the balkans have more history than britain will ever have.
TOP fucking kek.

To be fair most of these maps are 'invaded, colonised, or fought wars in'

Is that a picture of a lung cancer?

Yes.

> I'm yet to hear of any other country that had a military presence of any type in every country but 22.
America? Even though it's about 1/3rd the age of Britain.

>TOP fucking kek
go bomb some more christians to save your muslim bulls, tony.

Sun never set, bitch

They haven't had a military presence in all countries but 22. America is only #3 on that list, using the same definition of 'invade' used for Britain. France is #2.

I've spoken to all the Generals of the British Army and we've decided to stop airstrikes in the Middle East. Thanks for bringing the matter to hand.

>invasion
>instance of invading
now this is a good argument.

>Bolivia is on the list of countries we didn't invade. Did you even read the map?
I meant Peru actually, no idea why I said Bolivia. I just looked the map for some seconds before dismissing it as retcon bullshit.

Also your quote on the Crimean war doesn't say anything about Kazakhstan being invaded, only that Britain annexed Baluchistan, which is in Pakistan.

But yeah, the definition is used way too loosely.

African's are not people Hans.

Did you get my comment?

Name any countries they hadn't at one point.

kys

I've already posted the Invasion of what became Peru.

When did you invade Romania? I searched for an article or document regarding a British invasion but didn't find any.

Probably something involving Austro-Hungary, not actually Romania though.

>It's no big deal man only my lungs, kidneys, liver, stomach, and intestines are riddled in cancer

Tbh the (((anti-German hate trend))) going on is kinda annoying

Ploiești, and some places in the capital city were bombed in WW2.

>You're trying to lure me into defending modern day Britain. I won't do it because we're a fucking disgrace. All I will say is, we were a lion, and you were always a dirty fucking sewer rat. You're a nothing and will die like that. But don't sprout Sup Forums memes as proof of your superiority.

Is that what that sounded like to your subpar Irish reading comprehension?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Autonomous

>Ploiești, and some places in the capital city were bombed in WW2.
>Night raids with no effects are full blown invasions

Shut up Anglo with your retarded fantasies.

The French and Spanish did that before us, we mostly attacked already settled French and Spanish territories.

Also
>Abos
>Dead

>Native Americans
>Dead (under our rule they weren't)

>Maori's
>Dead

>Niggers in Africa
>Dead

They really don't teach you Croatians anything do they?

>Three people
>Invasion

HAHAHAHAHAH

We've already discussed the definition of 'invade'.

Sorry, but when did Romania ever have any sort of presence in the UK outside of our modern day Job Centers and gypsy camps?

Sun never sets, bitch!

>implying I would read that garbage

I was only commenting on the pic

>We've already discussed the definition of 'invade'.
Grammar doesn't make up for bullshit.

UK never had a military presence worth noting here, no invasion force, no occupation force and not even formal ground troops, not even when we were allied.

>Sorry, but when did Romania ever have any sort of presence in the UK outside of our modern day Job Centers and gypsy camps?
When did the UK have any presence here?

You do know the River Plate is only limited to a small part of Argentina and Uruguay and has nothing at all to do with Peru, do you? Even the article explicitely states only the Buenos Aires and Montevideo region.

I forgot to answer your question, sorry m8. No, I'm not Polish at all, I just like the flag; I'm not even a practicing Christian. The other options are way too ugly.

aw shit I meant

I don't know why Britian is red and French is blue

So you commented on the picture with no context at all only to repeat the same point I was making?

In the two instances named. Which are a presence.

Yes, it was during this war (and the wars to loosen Spanish influence in the area) that British troops entered Peru.

Also, similar to Cuba, although not Peru its self, many of the surrounding countries come under this clause

>>Incursions by British pirates, privateers or armed explorers have also been included, provided they were operating with the approval of their government.

Because those are their traditional colours, idiot?

>getting upset on a racist imageboard

Oh well at least I got (You)s

>In the two instances named. Which are a presence.

Shutdown pilots, infective raids and spies are not presences.

If you are to claim such a stupid thing than almost every nation on earth has invaded every other, including the UK.

During WW2 even Italy invaded the UK if you are to claim such retardation.

There's no instance indicating the British ever invaded Peru. Peru wasn't even the same Viceroyalty as the Rio de la Plata.

>>Incursions by British pirates, privateers or armed explorers have also been included, provided they were operating with the approval of their government.
this is the most retarded excuse for shitposting I've ever seen, under this inclusion Canada could be included under countries that have been invaded by Portugal.

I was just pointing out the stupidity of the Irish and why you shouldn't have ever been given independence.

Have another (You).

>If you are to claim such a stupid thing than almost every nation on earth has invaded every other
That's not true since France is #2 on the list, the US is #4, and Romania isn't included at all.

>Also, similar to Cuba, although not Peru its self, many of the surrounding countries come under this clause
> although not Peru its self

>under this inclusion Canada could be included under countries that have been invaded by Portugal.
Portugal is #6 on the list and Canada is likely included.

US is #3*

>That's not true since France is #2 on the list, the US is #4, and Romania isn't included at all.
Your list is factually incorrect if it includes non invasion forces.

Since Spies alone means that the US has invaded every country on Earth.

> although not Peru its self
You're misinterpreting on purpose I believe. Under the other war you talked about there is no indication whatsoever Britain ever invaded what was, or would become Peru.

>Portugal is #6 on the list and Canada is likely included.
This is really, really retarded and We Wuz Kangz tier.

>all decent white people colonize yellow/black/muslim lands
>germans invade their white neighbors like niggers they are, we gonna shoot ya bitches and take your shit!

Nice

>Since Spies alone means that the US has invaded every country on Earth.
It also means North Korea has invaded Madagascar.

that the british are the most hypocritical lying faggots on the face of the earth? yes it does.

If that is what it takes to end the nazi larping I am fine with it.

Kek. I shall never understand how people can read animal face expressions. It's almost like that Eden tale was true and they were made for humans.