Sup Forums towards other muslim nations

>Sup Forums towards other muslim nations
>Fucking degenerat muslims! I hope we go destroy them all and kill off islam along with pushing the jews back to their filthy land so they stay in their containment zone while the durka durkas are vanquished! DEUS VULT!

>Sup Forums towards IRAN
>OH GOD I LOVE IRAN SO MUCH PLEASE IRAN STICK YOUR MUSLIM COCK UP MY ASS AND FILL MY ASS FULL OF YOUR HOT MUSLIM SEMEN OH FUCK ME I WANT TO LOVE THOSE IRANIAN MUSLIMS SO MUCH OH GOD I NEED TO SUCK IRANIAN DICKS RIGHT NOW PLEASE LET ME SUCK ON THAT IRANIAN'S COCK GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE HMMMM FUCK YEAH THAT TASTED GOOD OH YES IRAN IS THE BEST THEY ARE NOT EVIL OR TERRORISTS THEY ARE THE GOOD GUYS WE NEED TO GIVE THEM ALL OF OUR WOMEN AND GOATS QND SUPPORT OH FUCK ME IRAN WE NEED TO GIVE THEM NUKES AND MONEY AND OUR LIVES FUCK THE JEWS WE LOVE MUSLIMS FROM IRAN FUCK ME HARDER IRAN!!!!!!!!!

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is degenerate in it's own hypocrite ways.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWs63RyNBKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Iran, and fuck this thread. Fuck you, OP.

I've noticed it too. They like iran because it's "white" and an ally of russia, and perhaps criticizes Israel more vocally than royalists like Saudi Arabia who just want to maintain the status quo.

The worst is claiming that it's somehow a free country, they should at least be intellectually honest.

>Sup Forums towards BLACKED troll threads
>FUCK YOU FUCK SHITSKINS ALL RACE TRAITORS MUST DIE! DAY OF THE ROPE! NIGGERS MUST BE EXTERMINATED THIS IS DISGUSTING! WHITE WOMEN DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE NIGGERS IT'S A KIKE LIE TRUST ME I KNOW!! WOMEN'S RIGHTS WERE A MISTAKE!

>Sup Forumsack in thread
>hold up guys I got this
>post a picture of white girl getting fucked by white guy with a big dick
>all the other Sup Forumsfaggots in the thread
>oh yeah mmm so fucking hot, look at that glorious BWC! BWC! BWC! All women prefer big white delicious cock! Look at it, so fucking good and hot!

Sad thing is that back then Iran wasn't such a bad country since the last guy that was running the show was wanting to industrialized the nation and bring it up to modern times but another guy from another muslim country raised a religious islamic revolution and brought it towards Iran and practically fucked the entire nation forcing the guy into running in exile to escape from the ones that practically took over Iran which then became an extremist Islamic nation as we all see it now because of Islamic extremists.

lolol Sup Forums doesn't love Iran. OP is stupid as fuck.

all islam is shit-tier but...

most Islamic terrorists are Sunni: ISIS, Al Queda, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, etc despite the fact that they are our "allies".

I hope they all kill each other, but if we have to end up with one or the other, I'll take the Shia first, there are 10x less of them and they aren't as ridiculous

>claims iran is shia therefor iran is our friends because someone on a Taiwanese laundry mat messaging board with cartoons everywhere.

Wanna know how I know your retarted?

Yes, and the only reason that islamic iran exists is because the US was afraid of a communist revolution and it figured that the muslims would help insulate the country from communism. Will the world ever be safe for reason and freedom...

>posting Kanna
>calling other people degenerate

>yfw you now realize that Iran was the only one that literally tried to civilised their own country and wanted to be caught up with modern times of social and political spectrum insuring they would finally be out of the dark ages like the rest of other muslim nations have became and be the only one that actually worked
>yfw all of that was ruined by your typical islamic assholes because they hate nice things

Damn never knew Iran was infact a victim of Islam until now.

Has been since the muslim conquest.

Turkey tried to go the civilized, Western route, I think closing the Hagia Sophia """mosque""" was a sincere move, but islam won again.

Iran would be the best country in the middle east, had it still been a monarchy

Iran is based
Persian masterrace
Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts
youtube.com/watch?v=hWs63RyNBKA

Well countries like Cambodia have had royals who lived in exile for many years before they were reinstated.

Now that the thread of communism is gone (see ), perhaps the royals could be reinstated, nobody would be more enthusiastic to help than Saudi Arabia.

>
>>claims iran is shia therefor iran is our friends because someone on a Taiwanese laundry mat messaging board with cartoons everywhere.
>Wanna know how I know your retarted?

i never claimed iran is our friend u stupid faggot?

they are the less violent/extreme choice between saud/sunnis/zionism

go suck some crypto-jew-saudi-jew cock

>Sunni muslims invade our countries and blow themselves up here
>Shiah muslims invade other muslim countries and blow themselves up there
I know what I prefer. The enemy of my enemy jihad's my enemy.

If they are our friend then why do they preach out "death to america!" Over and over and over towards us and have shown obvious signs that they want to use the nukes that they want to acquire to use it on us?

How does that make them our friends? Iran may have been good back then but ever since the guy that tried to civilise Iran was ran out by islamic extremists and Iran was completely taken over by political Islamic extremists which makes Iran just as if not the most dangerous nation to even think about negotiating let alone try to go near them.

> (You)
>If they are our friend then why do they preach out "death to america!" Over and over and over towards us and have shown obvious signs that they want to use the nukes that they want to acquire to use it on us?
>How does that make them our friends? Iran may have been good back then but ever since the guy that tried to civilise Iran was ran out by islamic extremists and Iran was completely taken over by political Islamic extremists which makes Iran just as if not the most dangerous nation to even think about negotiating let alone try to go near them.

again, i never said they are our friend u illiterate saudi cocksucker lol.

they chant 'death to america' because we support zionists and sunnis, their enemies.

>>Sunni muslims invade our countries and blow themselves up here
>>Shiah muslims invade other muslim countries and blow themselves up there
>I know what I prefer. The enemy of my enemy jihad's my enemy.

^^^and this

Iran today is no different from any other muslim nations and anyone that says any different is purely an idiot.

>people like iran

no one likes iran what the fuck are you talking about

>Iran today is no different from any other muslim nations and anyone that says any different is purely an idiot.

ya there is no difference between iran, iraq, saudi arabia, syria, turkey, libya, lebanon, etc etc etc they are all the same! thats why they get along so well!

retard

Try criticizing iran in some other threads, you will be bombarded by russians and other totally unbiased, objective people telling you that iran is the "whitest" and "freest" country in the middle east, and that you are obviously a kike shill.