HAPPENING DEMS BEING ROUNDED UP

IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPPENING
>IMRAN AWAN CAUGHT AND ARRAIGNED AFTER ATTEMPTING TO FLEE
THEY'RE ROUNDING THEM UP
>MASSIVE BANK FRAUD SCANDAL EXPLODES ON DEMOCRAT HOUSE MEMBERS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2017/07/06/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/19/wasserman-schultz-may-start-cooperating-with-house-hacking-probe/
cnn.com/2014/12/03/opinion/islamophobia-opinion/index.html
archive.is/71LHV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

bump

Too late to slide it and cover up the massive IT theft / procurement / bank fraud scandal involving 3 Awan brothers, their wives, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, 80+ other Democrat house members over 10 years. Top secret access to select committee intel, smashed hard drives found at Abid Awan's house. DWS threat to Capitol police chief Verderosa.

If you really want to educate yourselves google and read everything Luke Rosiak has written on this subject since it first broke as news on Feb 2.

Share and spread anons, maximum visibility, educate the normies now that this story is finally cracking wide open

I think this is the start of what we've all been waiting for. This is the first domino to fall. Could it be, are we getting close to the Day of the Rope?

Bump

Looks like the Imran got Anwan'd

B-B-BUMP

Have to get the other two brothers, their wives and Rao Abbas (associate) in custody ASAP - any that havent fled already

A worthy cause. Please have my bump

The DNC_FBI will never let them get to trial. If Awan rolls on the DNC the shit he has on DWS is going to blow them up.

Shit I bet we will find:

- Selling secrets to AFPAK
- Bribery emails
- Layering transactions between Congress & Election Funds
- Manipulated media
- Racketeering threats
- Insider trading via lobby groups / corporate stock tips
- Vote fraud
- Pedogate (DWS owns 3 pizza shops in her riding that share the same "suppliers" as DNC backed Washington DC chains).

This is it lads. We need to strap ourselves in, keep our heads on a swivel, because this is about to result in the biggest shit storm in American political history.

SS was just involved in a shooting in downtown DC - broke recently on FOX5 DC affiliate twitter

Some of these peoples crimes are so monstrous they will only go out in a hail of gunfire I'm afraid

Then may the lead tear them asunder.

It's already in the mainstream
He's Fox news

Keep this thread bumped and lets get some sources besides a twitter account. There are enough e-celeb, is x white, and she won threads up. Lets actually have a real news/political thread that get some traction.

Get in this one, OP has a good round up

dailysignal.com/2017/07/06/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/

IT BEGINS

Bumpelibump

ROUNDED! UP!

DEMS BTFO!!!

ROUND EM UP GRIND EM UP

Wait what? SCHULTZ IS STILL PAYING THIS GUY?!?!?!?! WATERBOARD THIS FUCKER FOR DIRT!!!

Thanks will do

7/27/17 all of my energy

BEST TIMELINE!!!

What HSe IT mean?

this guy broke the story before the media
what does it mean? lucky LARP?

He wasn't talking about Anwan

HER NAME WAS DEBBIE!!!

>what does it mean?

He double charged senators for work, you're Retarded

HAVE MY BUMP

Nothing. Someone has too much time on their hands

The ass on the left with the red hair? And the one behind in the back? Yeeeeeaaaah boy.

On Fox news right now.

Wasserman just fired the guy....just now

BASIC GESTALT ON DNC HAPPENING:

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former DNC chair, hires Pakistani nationals (Imran Awan and four others) for IT work at the DNC in 2005
>Extremely overpaid ($4 million+ salary), had massive debts, years of suspicious activity (taking money from Iraq, Hezbollah, fraud, wiretapping and extorting their own mother etc)
>Awans' father changed name and disowned sons for "detestable illegal behavior"
>Despite being IT staff, Awans ignored requests for computer repairs and didn't do their actual job
>Other IT competitors offered their services at much lower rates, yet for some mysterious reasons the DNC kept the Awans
>More Democrat lawmakers enlist the Awans' "service" over the years
>House staffers get concerned about the Awans, they don't show up to meetings and their computers were being used to transfer data off site

>Huge data breach, Congress compromised, DNC emails at risk
>House Democrats respond with claims that Capitol Police framed them because they are Muslim

>Some flee to Pakistan
>Awan banned from the House network
>DWS refuses to fire them for mysterious reason
>Awan roaming the Capitol complex despite ban
>Capitol police finds a secret laptop in an empty office
>DWS openly threatens the police chief to give it back or there will be "consequences"
>Police can't look at laptop because of law
>Awan covering his tracks
>Abruptly moves out of his house and rents it out to military families

>Last week, DWS finally negotiates for laptop access

>Back at Awan's house, a Marine renter stumbles upon hardware stash: “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, a lot of brand new expensive toner.”
>Marine calls the Feds to take it
>FBI now involved
>Awan chimps out over the missing hardware, threatens to sue Marine for "stealing" them
>Tried to get inside the house "three or four times", Marine wouldn't let him in

TODAY:
>Awan panics and tries to flee the country at Dulles Airport
>Feds nab him.

>dubs

im having a raging clue right now guys

how much you get paid to post this?

Fox just reported that he's been released, on bail I suppose - though they didn't mention that.

How is this guy not a flight risk? He was trying to leave the country.

And given the life expectancy of my main man perhaps protective custody would be warranted.

he will commit suicide in his jail cell by tomorrow

maybe he already talked

Wow these paki niggers are really low iq

Chris Pratt has already been cast as the marine in the cinematic experience of this story.

Revoke the edict of toleration

St Donalds Day Massacre of demoshits now

>Bump
For Justice

Sessions summer of liberalt tears

thats even better now he can kill himself at home

Yeah right where's the proofs?

He's a dead man if they dont keep him locked up on literal suicide watch

is that lauren southern and the singer from paramore?

Confirmed

ANDREW BREITBART IDIOT. HE SAID CREDS BURIED WITH ANDY B IMPLYING HE DIED. BANNON REPLACED BREITBART

too late user said he made bail

>that pimple when you sleep on pizza

Dead within the hour

Sauce on DWS getting laptop access last week?

bump 4 trrump

Is the Trump Sessions thing a ruse?

>Pedogate

I can't find any info about this guy.

His name?

Feeling sleepy ............................

never swim alone

dailycaller.com/2017/07/19/wasserman-schultz-may-start-cooperating-with-house-hacking-probe/

i think so in order to put distance between trump and his buddy buddy relationship with the DOJ. It also puts attention on sessions at the same time AND serves to filter out leakers in the white house

Bump

Two comments above the bottom, you fucking illiterate dumbass.

You can see the DNC noticeably fuck up more in direct proportion to how brown they get.

They've been drinking their own kool aid.

Have a bump with noose.png.

Can this be the first domino on that happening the WH user said will go down the 27th?

checked
bumping and rolling
let the dems burn for this

WHY DID THEY LET HIM OUT???

>Calling those women ugly
That's not very nice joseph

His name was....

Godspeed to WH user

I haven't seen anything confirming it. FAKE NEWS.

Proof?

Idk how I didn't see that published. It doesn't say that she has access though. She's just playing ball now.

hey imam,
poo in loo

>One sand nigger is all Dems
Calm down, kiddo

so uh, is there a source confirming this or is this all just larping as usual?

soon

Police access, should have worded it better. They can't get inside the laptop because of DWS citing laws at them.

GO TO THE TWITTER YOU FUCKING RETARD

Worst of all tho, he wrote for CNN. cnn.com/2014/12/03/opinion/islamophobia-opinion/index.html

its real use google fucking idiot

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/71LHV

hmmm strange, why would they say that

Must be really bad if a Nigger tries to flee from the west.

Holy fuck he did.. It's GOING DOWN EITHERWAY!!!!

> bait.png

DAY OF THE ROPE FELLAS

YEP YEP!!! ITS GOIN DOWN BROS!

>Worst of all tho, he wrote for CNN.

Wow an islamophobia article.

Every
fucking
time

Here we go

>DNC trash finally getting arrested

It took giving Republicans full control of all tiers of government though, think about that.

There's no telling all the shit Dems got away with under Holder and Lynch.

caught at Dulles airport anyone know if he is still in DC or did they ship him of somewhere?

Yawnnn. I'm getting sleepy user. It's probably all a big nothing burger. Let's get some shut eye and check on this sometime down the road.