Another one bites the dust

This poor anti-Trump musician died the other day. Sad.

pic related

bonus live performance
youtube.com/watch?v=fB8fnHOPldg

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/03/house-democrats-it-staffers-hina-alvi-imran-awan-235569
dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/
observer.com/2017/07/debbie-wassermnan-schultz-imran-awan-investigation/
foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/07/25/fbi-investigating-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-workers-home-pakistani-brothers-report.html
politico
archive.is/DTIpP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it also appears she killed herself

I blame Linkin Park

>she killed herself
And nothing of value was lost

was this your ex or are you a stalker? she's a nobody local band act, who probably had 20 fans at most. who the fuck cares? why are you dragging her name through the mud?

She actually met Chester.

She was in the band Dismantled which was signed to Metropolis records. How is being factual dragging a name through the mud? Go back to leftypol

IMRAN AWAN ARRESTED ATTEMPTING TO FLEE THE COUNTRY

Rundown:

politico.com/story/2017/03/house-democrats-it-staffers-hina-alvi-imran-awan-235569

>AWAN Bros worked for DWC as IT staffers.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/

observer.com/2017/07/debbie-wassermnan-schultz-imran-awan-investigation/

>Law Enforcement VERY likely they have the GOODS on the

THE WHOLE DNC ENCHILADA
>
including

SETH RICH case.

MOTHERFUCKER WAS ARRESTED ATTEMPTING TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY

foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/07/25/fbi-investigating-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-workers-home-pakistani-brothers-report.html

Holy Shit,

Are we going to FLUSH the SEWER?

HIS NAME WAS FUCKING SETH RICH
@@@@
GET IN HERE

Archive or screenshot please

>politico com/story/2017/03/house-democrats-it-staffers-hina-alvi-imran-awan-235569
archive.is/DTIpP

>Have a family member who is rabid liberal.
>Family get together, they are running their mouth.
Well If you hate Republicans or anybody who voted Trump so much, your gonna have a bad time with what I am about to tell you.
>She gets mad, throws a hissy fit, throws the food, cusses, screams, attempts assault "I NEVER WANNA SEE ANY OF YOU SHITLORDS AGAIN!"
>Start laughing as they storm off "Dont forget to stop by and pick up your "im to lazy to work" check you whore!
>Few weeks later get a phone call.
>Bawwww I need money could you gibs me dats.
>Just smile and whisper into the phone.
Cant con the Don.
>what?
CANT CON THE DON!
>Hang up.

I agree with this person. Why should we hate her? Respect the dead. They can not defend themselves against your words.

>knowing about this
>caring
Reeks of personal vindication. Nobody cares about your stupid shit.

>She was in the band Dismantled which was signed to Metropolis records.

so again, a nobody from ANOTHER band that no one knows or cares about, signed to a label that i've literally never heard of before suicides and i'm supposed to mock her because she didn't like trump? 90% of all non-country musicians hate trump. are you gonna find time to mock every one of them when they croak too?

this shit is only funny when its someone everyone knows. its not even chuckleworthy when its a nobody.

this is just someone who personally didn't like so you're trolling her death. you are pathetic and sad.

Wow a disgusting liberal who cuts out friends and family because they have different opinions has mental problems.

>Whodathunkit?

U gay??

these people are the worst

person who removes friends and family members because they vote Trump? Not a good person.

Nice digits man.
Those people are clearly brainwashed. It does not make her a bad person per se. Most liberals believe that they stand for something positive and are trying to make the world a better place. Naive people like that are easily exploited which is why today's liberals are so easy to hate due to their stance.

Either way I see no reason to make fun of someone's death.

no fagget im not. this is exactly the same as posting one of your family members or friends on fb that flipped out when trump won, and then 6 months posting about it on here when the kill themselves.

hurr durr trump curse on my fb friends. durr hurr. its retarded as fuck.

bitch probably cucked OP, or turned him down for a date, so he's mocking her now. like i said, he's a total fucking loser.

classic cult programming in that convo.
>leave your support structure behind (family/friends)
>we'll be your new family

> classic cult programming in that convo.
> In band called Called PRGRM

Aside from that we should create a catalog of cult programming techniques.

who are you? why are you here?

Goddamn reddit scum

Trump Curse in full effect