Are there any actual redpilled comedians...

Are there any actual redpilled comedians? I kept hearing everyone say that Old Bill burr was redpilled before he got married, but even then he was full of blue pilled views:
>Church is brainwashing!
>White people are racist
>Attacking the white working class
>General dindu apologist views
>fag-enabler

I also find that most "redpilled" comedians that Sup Forums recommends are just libertarian fag enablers who make mild criticisms of political correctness but never really say anthing that would alienate their Jewish paymasters (Cumia, Nick Dipalo).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
youtube.com/watch?v=3Eo1lkrFZ4s
hooktube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
youtube.com/watch?v=_MNdfiBIuCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't exactly say "redpilled" but I find Tosh to be tolerable.

Nope. Were too serious to be funny fags for a few shekels. Comedians do drugs and hang out with different species so they can "relate". Just watch MSM news and laugh instead.

There really aren't. The sad reality is that comedy exists in a more reddit-like world for the most part. Even people like Hicks were blue-pilled about several things. I guess if you want some redpilled comedy, you could watch Doug Stanhope pass the microphone to Alex Jones in the opening of one of his shows and watch him just shit all over the audience. It isn't exactly comedy but it's a lot of fun to watch.

roy chubby brown and old school comedy is politically incorrect.

Life of Brian is pretty good.

Its called shooting down the aisle so they dont alienate too many viewers from either side.

>but never really say anthing that would alienate their Jewish paymasters
You just answered your own question
We are the only comedians left.
>comedy exists in a more reddit-like world
HAHHAAHHA HAHAHHA EVERYONE FIND THIS FUNNY SO I'M NOT LAUGHING ALONE HAHAHA

It wasn't a joke? Comics have to appeal to a majority to have a somewhat successful show.

Richard Spencer

The best comedians make you laugh without even trying.

he walks the line because he lives in hollywood, or at least visits there a lot
he actually says a great deal of blue-pilled things
a lot of comedians end up toning down their act after the peer pressure of their initial controversy
he's talk-show mellow, trust me

for example he is huge on the racism thing

Bill Burr is on tour with that filthy kike Jerry Seinfeld and some nigger.

I guess that Bill's redpilling is more related to feminism and republican/democrat apparent differences. He goes shallow in race, religion and imigration.

Depends on what you mean by red pilled. I'm a comedy filmmaker and some of the stuff I make enrages the "liberals" to the point of calling me a Nazi and trying to shut down my projects, while some of the stuff I make would make Sup Forums call me a Jew/leftist/liberal/commie/Marxist/take your pick.

If your definition of red pilled is that the comedian's stuff is 100% in alignment with Sup Forums and he/she basically reads Sup Forums threads out loud when on stage, then the answer is a resounding "no".

This, I still love Ol' Billy Red Balls though, I like that show he had going on Netflix, had some pretty funny racist jokes in it too

bill isnt bill after that nigress

> Bill Burr
> redpilled

Not really, no
Except maybe Norm

Listen to old (4 years) Joe Rogan / Doug Stanhope podcasts and they would say nigger all the time

>kevin hart
>bill burr
>jerry seinfeld

Wow what a lineup

Norm voted for Obama because he thought Sarah Palin wasn't nice enough to the gays.

I like him as a comedian, but he's not redpilled.

Bill has some common sense but he isn't redpilled. They are easily mistaken but the difference is truly redpilled people don't fall for any marxist shit, while people with some common sense can fall for some marxist shit while speaking out about other marxist shit.

I am under the belief that Python had Kek's favor back in the day
The amount of shit they predicted is mind breaking
Too bad Cleese and Palin have gone lefty

Joey Diaz is not at all PC.

Yeah if youre looking for someone to reiterate Sup Forums's ideology to a point youll have a hard time finding any comedian.

Bill Burr is okay, but if someone really did go full force on race/anti-immigration they would be taken off the network. Feminism seems more malleable for jokes but no one says anything about race lest they end up in comparison to Michael Richards.

Even Seinfeld has talked about how he won't do any Colleges due to audience sensitivity but some shit is just a no go all together. No white man can say nigger at any point in their act.

hes reddit in human form

I honestly believe he didn't even vote and he just said that to give an answer that didn't sound like hippie garbage
He's redpilled on the JQ and likes Hitler so his slightness on the gay is tolerable
Name one person more redpilled than him in comedy who's not only afraid to say things nobody wants to talk about but actually right on them

Depends on what your idea of 'red pill' is. If you are a drooling member or the extreme alt-right you are just as much a sheeple as SJWs.
Take your red and blue, pink, purple, and green pills and shove it, I don't need your group think.

louie ck does.

Poor Bill. He used to be so redpilled then whatever shit they put in the water in LA made him loopy.

Cleese recently got massacred in the press for criticizing multiculturalism, saying 'London isn't English any more' or something to that effect, he's not exactly a lefty

>Are there any actual redpilled comedians?

Meme's aren't funny.

I like old 2000ish lewis black but hes a ((((jew)))) so pol loses their shit.

He is, I until very recently followed him on zukerbook
Go check it out and see what I mean
He used to be redpilled, but he went lefty back in the early 80's

Sam Hyde

>He's redpilled on the JQ and likes Hitler

Is he really? Norm likes to fuck with people so he was probably just messing around.

I liked Doug Stanhope, more of a blackpill degenerate though.

Burr is an idiot who thinks like a liberal. You can tell when he's trying to understand Trump, he says "what, do you think he's going to give you a lot of money?" because his tiny brainlet intellect cannot comprehend the suffering of the American people. He assumes that the only motive to do ANYTHING, even vote, is personal, material gain.

Liberals think like this. They genuinely think that either you are motivated by pure, atavistic hatred, or by greed, because that is what motivates them.

helllooooo

Cleese was always the most conservative Python. The rest were typical BBC lefty scum, especially Terry Jones.

RIP O'Neal

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s

he couldn't even listen to Molyneux's human farming video fully. he just threw a bitch fit about his "condescending tone"- i'm tempted to email him some Passio and see if the shouting is the only thing that can keep his bostonized attention

You know who's actually funny?
Anglin.

Holy fuck literal homo ergaster face

Patrice was constantly blaming white people for shit. He understood women, but he was still a dindu.

>Louis Cuck King
>half beaner / half jew
lel

youtube.com/watch?v=3Eo1lkrFZ4s

Old LCK with Patrice was alright

>t. Even people like Hicks
Hicks was blue pilled to the extreme.

Lewis is good, he's a Mel Brooks jew
Problem is he hasn't covered enough shit yet, lot of unknown stances

Nick Dipaolo
Rich Vos
Norm MacDonald
Colin Quinn

In the do-they-still-do-standup? category:
Dennis Miller
Adam Sandler
Rob Schneider
Jon Lovitz
Wth now i love Jews

Bernard Manning, shame he's dead.

I listen to his podcast every Monday and Thursday. He absolutely gives every side shit. If you edited all comments, one side or the other, into a single stream and played each to a thousand people, they'd swear 100% he was either a Bernie bro or a Trumper.

Rich is always related.

Trevor Moore is pretty red pilled

Nah, he seems to legitimately admire Hitler's achievements
Yeah he does say a lot of it for shock value but the way he talks about him seems to suggest that he agrees with everything he did prior to 1935

>lolbertarians, jews, and Norm

No he isn't. He's a slighty edgy leftist.

>Trevor Moore
Actually no shit he's the closest thing to Sup Forums irl

hooktube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA

He's better than Reddit...the reason he doesn't do interviews is because he hates the media

Norm MacDonald is redpilled as fuck. Watch his Podcast, the episode with Stephen Merchant (a cuck)

Jackie Mason.

Doesn't do stand-up now as he's older than shit but is fully on the Trump Train and comments for Breitbart.

Miller is an old school centerist
And he does do clubs a bit sometimes still but mostly just going around with O'Reilly

Trevor Moore is our generation's John Cleese

Nah he's a degenerate when it comes to drugs, but that's his only problem honestly

George Carlin was redpilled but he came off as a bitter old guy most of the time

Mason always makes me want to watch Billy Connolly for some reason

Stephen Merchant (a cuck)

THIS!

A slimy upright lizard having electroshock therapy looking cuck complete with the requisite cuck glasses.

George Carlin maybe? None others come to mind.

Burr is hit or miss anymore, but he does take the piss out of western women often enough and he's still pretty damn funny.

>Attacking the church
>redpilled

That's the most blue-pilled, Jew friendly thing you can do.

The next Senator of Michigan!
And is Office Aid/repairman Larry the Cable Guy

Do funny entertainers count or are we talking strictly stand-up?

Also, Mel Brooks and Trevor Moore are decent.

George Carlin was a cuck who thought women should run the world.

norm is not redpilled. he just doesn't believe in bullshit.

Doug Stanhope
/thread
>huurrrr threading your own post

Same era I guess.

I always loved the Mason, Rivers, Rickles era stuff. Savage as fuck.

Patrice O'Neal was, but he is dead as fuck and was also a fat negro, so his views on race were not quite up to par, although he did know the differences between the races to some extent. He was 100% redpilled on women.

youtube.com/watch?v=_MNdfiBIuCc

George Carlin was a drug addict nihilist.

Dude was very amusing but you could tell he hated being alive.

nick dipaulo

Stanhope is a drug-addict and a fag-enabler.

>norm isn't redpilled, he just fits the description of being redpilled.

You're retarded.

Larry the cable guy, Jeff Foxworthy

He's another lolbertarian.

Carline was a lefty faggot so screwed up on dope that he farted out half truths and edgy garbage that makes literal fedoras look reasonable

>catholic church
>not completely heretical
Pick 1

Carlin was a nihilistic classical liberal. That's just another type of blue pill. He was a good comedian though.

>implying all of what Sup Forums says isnt bullshit

>It's Jew friendly to attack a Jewish religion
Your flag says it all

This, even chris rock told his ass he was to black for his own good

he doesn't believe in conspiracies. he's just a normal person. you've been brainwashed into thinking normal people having normal thoughts are revolutionary.

t. mad theist Reagan fan

>the one true church
>heretical

Moore's also a fag-enabler, or else he would never have gotten a comedy central special.

>calls himself redpilled
>believes in le sky fairy
Lmaomium

You clearly don't watch his show....the dude is conflicted. You think Mel Gibson isn't redpilled?

>Jewish religion

The Jews hate Catholicism more than anything.

>the one true church
>protects pedophiles
>amasses insane amounts of wealth
>hordes knowledge for itself
k

meh he hates on the shit I hate so I like him

Dave Chappelle as of late since social pendulum has swung into some weird place

Actually I'm a Nihilist and hate Reagan even more than I hate LBJ
But you're a cuck so you're definitely right and know more about me than anyone else

Jerry Seinfeld eschews politics and even Larry David mostly shuts up about it - I recall he popped off about Trump a couple months ago

I've always figured the guy was redpilled, but never knew how much for sure because his material is so satirical and absurdist. Turns out his political opinions are very coherent. He is /ourguy/ and it sucks his show got cancelled but I honestly think he was ahead of his time and in 5-10 years there will be a space carved out in comedy for peopld who thik like us.

i wouldn't know. i don't follow what mel gibson says.

i watch a lot of his stuff and he's clearly not redpilled if you listen to what he says.