Fucking why?

The next civ to be released in Civ6 is Nubia. I searched around for a while and couldn't find any major accomplishments of the Nubian empire.

Is this just affirmative action pushing for a black woman leader in Civ6?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancientnubiacivil.weebly.com/major-impacts-and-lasting-achievements-of-nubia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QpCqSaufFak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WUZ KANGZ

civ 5 is better

>nubia
>not turkey

it's trash

>Nubia
>Riches
lmao

Fuck off abdul, we already have Arabia with their muslims """science"""

>it's a fat turd of an aunt jamima

WE WUZ AUNT JEMIMA N SIET

And civ 4 is the best.

Civ5 is hard to beat but Civ6 is pretty fucking good too.

>there should only be 1 civ for muslims
>512315 civs for different sorts of niggers

it's a game and they chose a famous leader that is meant to be unique, chill man jesus
how you do you even find the time to be offended at the world

We shouldn't, having M'vemba something something to cut his hands of is more than enough.

Special abilities:
1) Getting pwned by Egyptians on every occasion
2) Able to survive on cow dung without losing population
3) Cannot research wheel until era of colonization
4) Increased population growth and free AIDS

Not offended. I'm questioning the decision is all. Why pick a civ that never made it past mud huts?

>some nigress kang
>famous

If you buy this, youre supporting cultural marxism propaganda and the companies who make it. There is no valid justification, youre a weak shitstain if you do it. Dont give them shekels. Ever.

>free AIDS

Wait are you telling me some places charge you to get aids?

>I searched around for a while and couldn't find any major accomplishments of the Nubian empire.

that's because you're a stupid American

Nubia were actual WE WUZ KANGS since they were actually black Africans and they had amassed such wealth that when they traveled to other cultures they'd crash the local economy because they'd pay huge amounts of gold and easily buy up all their resources

Now what place would that be...

Nubia was where the Egyptians mined gold from. Evetually I believe it was one of the Nubians who became the last leader of Egypt, and first black ruler, that destroyed the country forever

No.
That was Mali

Nubia's only acomplishments were making bad copies of pyramids and one time taking over parts of Egypt

What's wrong with having an actual african civilization in a game?

You far-right fags get triggered over everything just like left-tards are... it's a game, who gives a shit?

>niggers
>civilization

You know ,i always wonder
why there is no Hungary or even Vietnam in Civ
they put KONGO but not them

I've been done buying games for two years now. Its all trash.

What happened to nubia? Are there any modern nubians?

Accomplishments:
-Figured out how to eat food
-Made clothes
-Lived in mud huts.
-Pic related

ancientnubiacivil.weebly.com/major-impacts-and-lasting-achievements-of-nubia.html

Yo, let's talk about the Pythagoras Theorem.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpCqSaufFak

they become Sudanese

>Nubian KWEEN
>not even t h i c c
Why put fat people in games?

America, right?

literally this

Nubians ruled Egypt for like a couple of years.
That's about it.

If they wanted an actual african empire, they should have included Aksum. You know, people who actually did stuff.

>Evetually I believe it was one of the Nubians who became the last leader of Egypt, and first black ruler, that destroyed the country forever
M8, that was Cleopatra, and she was a lily-white Greek.

We wuz nubians and sheet ma nigga

to be fair, back then, being fat would be super sexy as it was very difficult to do

The whole point of Civ is alternate history so I don't see the issue.

4>6>5
one unit per tile is cancer

>getting sperg rage about a fucking video game character

Does it ever bother you to know that your severe autism will forever ruin your life, OP?

Or do Ethiopia over again.

>white man gotta make culture for black people because they're incapable of creating it themselves
>hur dur whiteys dont have culture

>allow open borders
>suddenly every single civ around you has filled your entire empire up with apostles and you can't move your units
REEEEEEEE

>another thread about this
>I searched around for a while and couldn't find any major accomplishments of the Nubian empire.
They took Egypt, turned it into a prosperous pirate state until the Assyrians had enough of their bs.
They indeed WUZ KANGZ

you mad,white boi?

in 10 years all the characters in videogames are going to be black or asian

>being mexican
>sucking nigger dick

Mugroso!

>playing civ 6
I bought it all excited. I played it for ten minutes and instantly contacted STEAM for a refund. Civ 5 was better in every conceivable way. EVEN the graphics! That was the final straw...

Mark my words in 50 years white people will pay money to be injected with aids in solidarity with faggots niggers and sluts and because only straight white bigot males don't have aids

i've always wanted to play as a fat black woman

Civ 3 was the best. You newfags only care about the newest call of dooty of turned based strategy, and getting it ported to shitbox ones and gaystations 4s.

just play as a fluent gayish jewess next time

pfff...........................................................

Fucking yes!

France and Egypt were the most OP in that game.

>Civ 3
>literally buy victory

>fat nigger

>Nubian Queen
>fat
das racist

They add Nubia but they don't add Albania/Skanderbeg??? WTF SJW BITCHES MAY ALLAH DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!!!!!!

>not playing superior Civ3

>Scouts encounter new civ
>Diplomatic relations established
>Ambassador delivers a message
>"Aye suga', y'all wont some of these hams I'm finna fry up?"

Most of the women in Civ6 are lacking accomplishments comparable to other male leaders of their respective civilizations. It's entirely affirmative action.

I though nubians were meant to be some hot black hoes, not fat ugly grannies.
I guess rap lied to me

>one unit per tile is cancer
this this this.

Civ4 the best shit.

Does Civ VI not have the Ottomans? The fuck?

Nubia more like Noobia, I seriously damn to hell anyone that supports this gay shit. How the fuck are they going to add Nubia(place no one knows about) but they don't add Skanderbeg or Ibrahim Rugova?

Why are civilizations that never even started at mud huts there, like America?

Isn't that also kinda retarded, with caveman Lincoln or Washington leading the prehistoric Americans into the bronze age and beyond?

You ask too many questions, are you also bothered by the fact that the civs have the same leader from caveman times all the way to 2500 AD?

>If they wanted an actual african empire, they should have included Aksum. You know, people who actually did stuff.
This

They were rich because there was gold everywhere in their territory, which they had no use for until Europeans showed up and wanted to trade for it.

>>Nubian Queen
Did you just assumed her gender?

They should've included Rhodesia

fucking kek

+1 foreign city unhappiness from open borders
+2 to city growth
-5 to science

Foreign cities cannot be annexed or puppeted. Instead, they produce free science and culture for 50 turns until they are razed.

No, your just bad buddy.

>Nubia
>civilization

I refuse to believe those animals weren't already domesticated.

AHAHAHA I JUST SEARCHED UP NUBIA ON WIKIPEDIA AND THEY HAD A KINGDOM CALLED KUSH!!!! LOOOOOOL

Cállese, negro de mierda

Lol they destroy every civilization they touch truly they will stand the test of time

I can tell you're stoned.

Nobody would play nigger civilizations if they were historically accurate. Actually any non-european ones for that matter

Sounds realistic.

Is Ottoman Empire European, because I like to play as them I like to yell "Allahu Akbar!" when I play and then my mom she smacks me for being too loud, also it is closest thing to Kosova in Civ 5

Oh good, they're finally adding slaves as resources.

ottomans are asiatic like finns

When are game developers, TV show executives, movie directors, going to wake up and realize that diversity doesn't sell? Is everyone willing to waste money pandering to a nonexistent demographic?

kek

Thumbnail looks like black shrek at first glance

Zulus were better than all these nigger civs

Shako may be a dum nigger but he had the heart of a warrior

Go to total war 2 mate

You know why

Stop stealing our bicycles Vladic

civ is actually a game that benefits from diversity though

based europa universalis 5

Is civ a good game? Ive been wanting to get into it but this shit just kinda ruined it, i cant play a game thats THAT historically inaccurate

Civ 5: BNW is like a 7.5/10 game, would be 10/10 but unfortunately Skanderbeg is not playable

It's not a problem, Nubia is acceptable and was acutally black. It can be reasonable, it's not like we wuz bullshit or put full black armies in WWI, even if they probably are playing with this choiche using a female leader.

5 is a better game right now but it started out very badly, like 6 is now. 6 will get better after awhile.

>Turkey
>achievements
Nubia tier.

I can see this happening.

you have to take it with a grain of salt.

most civ players just make up their own history in their heads as they play.

also, WW2 was only 6 turns in Civ time