Just to be clear, if they bring her back there is a 50-50 chance

she is going to blow herself up on a public square shouting Allahu Akbar. I mean, she freaking joined ISIS and was part of the Mosul Police Death Squad.

If they bring her back to Germany I will single handily protest in front of the Chancellory demanding her deportation back to Iraq.

Wow, you fucking bigoted mysoginist.

Let's make sure she won't do any harm here.

>after the breakdown of parents marriage
her parents couldn't stay together 2 more fucking years until she turned 18. What a bunch of selfish pieces of shit.

>woman being allowed in in isis death squad

am I missing something?

Yes, yes send your women back to be raped by mudshits. Fucking kraut faggot.

> Linda is thought to have left eastern Germany last July after the breakdown of her parents' marriage

What a shock. For girls, young teens is the absolute worst time for them to go through a divorce. The insecurity and stress mentally switched her to a short-life strategy of reproduction.

maybe they had their reasons with a fucking kid that joins a bloody death cult

Isis had an all-female morality squad that was armed and went around arresting or killing people that violated the iron age laws of morality Isis demands. I have read that Kraut-chan was part of that squad. I also read that she was a sniper in Mosul. And that she had a suicide vest attached when they find her. But who knows.

The number of single mothers in the West is really fucked up. Probably contributes to the pussification of society too.

She is marriage material and OP is a fucking cuck.

>woman being allowed in in isis death squad
>am I missing something?

Those fucking SJWs got to them

>sent back to be raped by muslims
uhm, that's why he doesn't want her to be sent back to Germany, she'll get raped by more muslims back home.

Women are the worst killers and tortures. Read a history book.

Are they actually considering bringing her back?

>She is marriage material and OP is a fucking cuck.
If you want to be blown up, be my guest and marry her. By the way, she got a little baby already by Ahmed Ahminowitz from Chechnia/Armenia.

There is a 110% chance that ISIS ran train on her.

I bet they demand a hefty ransom for her return

Im well aware, but I expected isis to let woman do anything except fuck and be used as human sheilds.

She wants to go back. Germany hasn't exactly been clear either way about it. Most likely they'll bring her back, maybe after waiting a while to see if the attention dies down. Supposedly she has a kid, but who knows about the little jihad-let.

Surely she will have to spend time in jail even if they bring her back to Germany.

>German
>protesting against Muslims
kek, no. You'll sit your fat ass on your computer chair and cry about it on Sup Forums

Hot.

>Surely she will have to spend time in jail even if they bring her back to Germany.
>jail in Germany for a jihadist

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... oh wait, you are serious.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

she did it to rebel against her parents who obviously hurt her. FFS the stupid parents did not even know she was missing until she was already in the ME.

>You'll sit your fat ass on your computer chair and cry about it on Sup Forums

I swear here and now on KEK that if she is brought back, I am making a protest sign and stand in front of the Chancellory for 2 hours at least shouting "LINDA WENZEL, ISIS DEATH SQUAD MEMBER, DEPORT HER BACK TO IRAQ!"

blame her parents too

>joined ISIS and was part of the Mosul Police Death Squad.
But my Marxist professor said that womyn are an oppressed minority with no agency. She had no choice but to join ISIS and shoot all those kafirs.
>tl;dr neck that whore

>white women

Canada gave 10 million dollars to a terrorist who killed 4 people. It's only a matter of time

((()))
>t. non white

if she comes back some one should just fucking kill her dumb ass. she joined the enemy. our leaders tell us al quada and isis are our enemies but do nothing to the people that go and fight for them. how the fuck has trump not declared war on canada? they just gave 10 million to a fucking terrorist. also get rid of the fucking cia or at least get them to stop arming fucking sand faggots. fuck the west it's led by fucking kike loving faggots. i want all out war with these pieces of fucking shit. we need a real culling. and we need to start with the 1%.

Sizzle in the sun you gonna pay hun

>she did it to rebel against her parents
Other girls listen to provocative music or join a goths group and hang around cemeteries. Her choice is quite unusual.

Why not just toss her off a cliff and shoot her?
Much simpler than wasting fuel transporting her back to germany.

bring back our girls

nice

>If they bring her back to Germany I will single handily protest in front of the Chancellory demanding her deportation back to Iraq.

This. You Germans need to fucking have a spine and protest. Gather people, start a movement. Don't let this shit go through. It would be a mockery to Germany(which is not the first time).

FUCKING STAND UP AND FORM A GROUP!!

If my eyebrows were that badly groomed I'd blow myself up too. The absolute STATE of that...

Fucking hell, just kill her and be done with it, it would be a mercy killing. Ugly bitch.

she was likely the whole fucking reason why the marriage went sour in the first place. if she was the innocent little lamb you want to make her out as, she would have killed herself and not joined a totalitarian sect hellbent on killing everybody else.

That sounds nice and all, but you will be arrested for hate speech my dear jerry.

She even looks like a muzzie now.

Did her stay in ISIS territory make her grow a unibrow?

I flipped out over this earlier when I was visiting my parents. My mother is going to write 'friendly' letters and so will I.

> that goatfucker accuracy