Allied War Crimes

I've heard about Dresden and the horrors committed on the eastern front by the Russians but what about war crimes committed by the USA and Britain? Also how do I defend the german bombing of london?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23pNOPJt93s
youtube.com/watch?v=k8kh_X-7ojY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the horrors committed on the eastern front by the Russians
What?

I think he meant this.
Oh wait...

Don't bring up the crimes that the (((allies))) committed goy

Just harsh conditions in soviet camps. There were no intentions of killing german prisioners.

whatever you do, DON'T try to correlate that list with the resources available to the specified nation.
After all, it's completely reasonable to expect that Germany, a nation furiously besieged on all sides and losing the war, and America, rich and safely removed from the fighting, should be able to provide equivalent levels of care.

im talking about the rape, murder, and pillage

Dresden was done by Britain.
America did the same to other cities.

My point was, that Wehraboos like to speak about how German PoWs were badly treated, while... They were responsible for far more deaths. As you can see in provided statistics, 57,5% of Soviet PoWs died, far more compared to 35,8% dead Germans "due to barbaric Soviet practics"

Most of Soviet PoWs deaths were directly after Barbarossa. Were Germans already "besieged by then"?
You don't have to answer, as in fact it doesn't matter. Not being able to provide sustainable care for prisoners, as a effect of this they die, is... war crime. There is no excuses for that.
You are not allowed to feed camp guards, but at the same time starve prisoners, because you are lacking food.

You people are the worst scum on the planet.

>Also how do I defend the german bombing of london?
It was in retaliation to Churchills bombing of Berlin.

Churchhill was the one who started the night air raids on Germany.

the allies commited a lot of war crimes. The USA shot up a train full to the brim of jewish people and killed them all. Then afterwards they took video of their bodies while blaming Germany.

I believe the Germans bombed London to force them into surrender not because of allied bombing of Berlin which started later in the War

To put it into perspective an equal amount of people killed in Dresden died in concentration camps in 1942.

>Russians
>people

Go inject Krokodil somewhere else, Igor

youtube.com/watch?v=23pNOPJt93s
youtube.com/watch?v=k8kh_X-7ojY

Britian causing a famine in india with highly disputed numbers but it's definitely in the millions

>killing krauts
>a crime
if anything, it's a pathway to heaven.

We where never as good at slaughtering Indians as Americans though.

Before the bombing Hitler made several speeches telling Churchill to stop the nighttime bombing (since pilots couldn't properly identify targets and had to drop bombs on any lights they saw, which were mostly civilian homes). After the bombings didn't stop he drew a red line, saying that if the british drop one more bomb on Berlin he would retaliate against London. Churchill wanted that, since the british public was largely in favor of peace, so the he ordered a largescale nighttime attack on Berlin. Most of his planes didn't make it there, but the red line had been crossed. The next day hundreds of german planes flew up the Thames river and bombed London. After that the british people rallied behind Churchill and let him continue the war.