Dicky Spencer

Do people of the alt-right actually rally behind this man?

>Post more like pic related

I do. Now go back to >>>/leftypol/.

Just your daily shareblue smear thread

The alt-right is a Liberal/Reddit meme.

Real nationalists don't rally behind those who only seek personal gain, such as Spencer and every single YouTuber.

haaha that pic is so funny lol xD epic meme

Nope he's not completely perfect and I don't agree with 100% of his opinions so I guess I hate my race now.

Cringe. This meme is so bad I just donated $20 a month to Spencer on Hatreon.

D & C

Don't take the bait

how do i achieve this look?

OP is probably Reddit, Spencer is a controlled opposition though.

sage

Zippy?

This, the guy has long been friends with the bush family who have a history of running the CIA. He exists solely to shit on the new right and keep centrists from swinging republican while young.

No, he's just moderately acceptable, in the sense that, if he wants to spend his time promoting "Identitarianism", we won't try and stop him

So you ARE super duper scared of August 12th.

Charlottesville, VA Unite The Right rally. I bet Timothy Sandnigger is getting the gitters in his Ivory Cuck Tower that is Virginia Tech (That's in Blacksburg, VA.)

OMG! What if they come to Blacksburg, VA. The media won't cover up for us if that happens. Then I won't get by fat paycheck to make Blacksburg less white. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

These university towns can lose their Federal Money if they don't over react to any shred of pro white activity. A simple "We have a right to exist!" poster could cost them their extra spoonful of caviar each week for the next two months. Spread the word.

>posts a photo shop
>Using it like an argument

Anyone who's been on Sup Forums for the last few years knows this guy is controlled opposition. He literally came out of nowhere and claimed the alt right as his own.

He's entirely artificially built up.

Join the CIA

i dont know much about richard spencer desu. i only recently heard of him. can anyone tell me why his head is shaped like an egg? is this normal or is it some kind of genetic disorder? im not sure if the fashy haircut helps either. it looks weird.

>hi there shareblue

>le kekistani xD

Fuck you

No. I do not follow anybody.

Leftists claim that we follow Spencer more than actual Sup Forumslacks claim so.

I wonder why. Really makes me think.