Sup Forums btfo. BIGGEST HAPPENING IN THE HISTORY

Happening: (((SPLC))) is hunting for white supremacists. You guys are over.
Fuck all of you. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Sauce: web.archive.org/save/https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/07/25/nc-manhunt-underway-white-supremacist

There is no archive.is version. (((They))) have blocked archive.is bot. Fuck you also.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
web.archive.org/save/https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/07/25/nc-manhunt-underway-white-supremacist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>flag
checks out

>splc
kek kys

>Flag
>Not VPN
pick one

>biggest happening in history
9/11 2.0?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

Nope

Fuck me? Fuck you, you piece of shit

Go get raped by an angry nigger, you pseudo progesist fuck

Wasting money on finding people on the internet who say nigger... this actually sounds like average human stupidity.

You are gay
Fuck off

Sup Forums is a multicultural, board of peace....let them come

>(((SPLC)))
They will be an even bigger meme than the (((ADL))) before it's all over.

>web.archive.org/save/https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/07/25/nc-manhunt-underway-white-supremacist

total degenerate

>SPLC

Didn't they get so hysterical that the FBI stopped using them as a source on (((hate crime))) data?

Actually read the article
>Although authorities aren’t saying if Stroupe is affiliated with any specific hate group, he may have developed ties to white supremacy gangs while doing extensive time in prison. He was first sentenced to prison in 1999 after being convicted of robbery with a deadly weapon.
Just a random thug, not a nazi. $PLC is making shit up to scare their (((donors))) into giving them more $hekels

Tell em to put up a post and ill tell em who i am. I embrace their hate.

VPNs and Proxies aren't allowed on Sup Forums. Reported.

Where do you get your VPN from? All mine on AirVPN are banned.

Suck my dick Sven or i will say that you're a racist fuck.

Literally nobody gives a fuck. Even the democrats know splc is bullshit.

>tfw not white but still a nazi.

white supremacist?
Sup Forums is more like
>white
supremacist

Nice try CIA shill.

Picking one of the two options would net you the same result.

>blocked archive.is bot. Fuck you also.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! niggerchive.is BTFO! How will the bot ever recover?

>literally shaking

Fuck you nigger

sage

>after 88 users were hunted down over the internet evidence has shown that majority of pol users are other various brown skinned ethnic people who also use the word nigger
>this proves white supremacy works in mysterious ways

Never could be because niggers indiscriminately rob rape or murder anybody could it?

>88 users
The delicious irony.
Also, my great grandfather was an Austrian SS officer. My grandfather was a Sonnenkinder if the HY. I attended the Aryan World Congresses before the sedition trials. I attended the Folk Festivals in Florida. There was a time I considered Mr. Richard Hoskins a friend.
If Mr. Morris fucking Dees wants to sit down at the Rolling Hills ranch and call me a Nazi, so what. It won't affect my life. I'm an American, not some feminized European meat puppet.