TWITTER POST BREAKING STORY
twitter.com/LokayFOX5/status/889948197556281344

CHECK THE POST TIMES

SEE OP IMAGE FOR A FULL QUICKRUNDOWN WITH APPROPRIATE TIME CONVERSIONS

IT'S REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING MOTHERFUCKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YbEZA
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
riggedit.com/2017/07/07/corruption-of-hillary-clinton/
riggedit.com/syria/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/isis-who-are-they/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/benghazi-libya-2012/
riggedit.com/2017/07/09/seth-rich-megapost/
riggedit.com/2017/07/10/russia-hacking-collusion/
youtu.be/tj7vNPnnNuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please do not read this, it's fake. I am so sorry but I must sleep now. It's a total nothingburger.

the fire rises

ITS HAPPENING

Oh no, not another fake happening. SAGE THIS FAKE NEWS

this was never funny
you're an unfunny, unoriginal loser

You sound a little tense. Why not sojourn and rest for awhile?

Throw enough darts at a board, eventually one will stick.

>it really is fucking happening
>codeword for nothing burger

put an egg up your ass & beat it

Beat my ass or the egg? Too tired for all this ambiguity

Imran Awan has been under nvestigation for months. His arrest was not hard to predict, and there is no tie to Mueller.

A real dumpster fire of a LARP this is. The shills are going to have a hard time memeing this nothing burger into reality.

ITS REALLY. FUCKING. HAPPENING.

Nothing burger, fake news, yada, yada, yada...

Fucking faggots just larping this shit as usual

WHERE'S YOUR TIMESTAMPED PREDICTIONS FAGGOT

IF IT'S SO EASY WHY DIDN'T YOU PREDICT IT TOO?!??

CHECKMATE SHARIABLUE NIGGERS

Then why did he try to flee the country just now?
Bull..crap.

i feel so tired zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you know what,pol?

lets watch some ASMR videos,get relaxed and get to sleep till next week

SLEEPY
L.........P
E.........E
E.........E
P.........L
YPEELS

SLEEPY
L.........P
E.........E
E.........E
P.........L
YPEELS

Bump for sleepiness

Woah. Chill out. I was just saying that this is bullshit in a metaphorical way

The FBI just happened to raid his old home where all the old smashed up hard drives were being kept in the garage by mere coincidence too, right?

quick rundown chaps?

found via twitter
what in the world is happening

ARTICLE IS REAL

archive.is/YbEZA

YOUTUBE VIDEO ASSOCIATED WITH IT IS DELETED NOW THOUGH????

Lmao I read through all this lmao it's literally nothing, reminder that dumblelump is going to be impeached soon

It's finally happening.

the drives were smashed only after the capitol police seized them, supposedly

>what in the world is happening

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

You kind of have to sympathize with CTR. They are swimming upstream this week!

i understand its hard being a cuck who can only understand what everyone else considers to be unintelligible cuck babble, but please try

your digits and flag checks out, carry on roo nigger

IT'S IN THE OP IMAGE

LET'S FUCKING GO

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

>Manaford subpoena revoked
HOLY SHIIIIT IT'S HAPPPEEEEENIIING!!!

Praise the Lord.

>its happening again for the 100th time today for the 10,000th time the last four months

this is not the same person.
There's a british professor mudslime also named imran awan
dont be fooled by shill tactics fellas

Get comfy lads

yeah good...

i was getting too used to to the status quo
> chaos is the only reality,

Why would a British professor be arrested at Dulles airport?

Yeah, I think you're right.

>I just saw that fag on Youtube
>stupid Muslims only have a few names
>I guess it's a useful defence for criminally minded people
>"oh, sorry Mr Policeman/soldier, I thought you meant that other Ali Khan" or "that other Imran Awan"

I have old drives I plan to smash up. Why would you leave them after smashing them, just throw them away. The only reason I will be smashing them is because I can't get them to read anymore, otherwise I would just wipe them with something like CCleaner. Why didn't Awan just do that?

>we're sorry Trump, look we'll back off if you back off okay?

maybe because he's a stupid unqualified low IQ shitskin?

I want to believe but I cant. The paki got arrested at Dulles last night, not today, which means at the very least this person works in the system in some capacity or got extremely lucky. That being said, we'll see what the next few days bring. Hopeful but not optimistic.

One thing that makes me less optimistic is that the Paki got released on bail with a simple passport surrender and GPS monitor, confining him to a 50 mile radius. If I was taking out the swamp I'd want that nigger in protective custody asap before he ends up killing himself by shooting himself in the neck with a crossbow bolt from 300 yards away while cutting out his tongue and jumping off a building.

arrest the rest of the sand niggers and then we'll start talking

I'd guess he was leaving the country because he knew he was going to get arrested, seems to be the extremely obvious explanation here.

the same reason the dnc servers all had password1 as their password

Explain the Manafort prediction?
Either this user is really fucking lucky, or shit is happenin

Is this first hand experience or something you learned from a wise sage

your daddy wrote the book "Cucks: A quick rundown"

Trump went soft on Hilldawg after the election, he better not make that same mistake again.

What made you seek out this book to begin with, friend? Doing a little bedtime reading?

HAPPENING!
>HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!

Term SJW is too soft for these fucknugget assclowns that are toxic to everything they touch. These assholes gloat and are proud to be called "warrior" because they are to dumb to realize they are being mock about how illogical and crazy they are.
Social Justic Idiot. SJI sounds close enough to STI which is what the lot of these hatefilled,insane, mentally unstable, anger issue loud mouths feel like to the right leaning and the left leaning who actually have critical thinking skills and sense.
Their idiocy has fucked over actual progressive social advocacy on the left.
If these fuck tards say "I'm proud to be called a social justice idiot" I'll say your damn fucking right

HAPPENING!
>HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!

your dad paid me to read it so i could be your friend champ, he says you really need a friend so here i am
now go ahead & drag your balls across them sour grapes all you want

I was in that thread boys reading it live!!!! The only other itme i was in the presence of the god emperor was at a prizefight during the campaign he walked in before the main event

lol I wonder if they've started realizing what might happen to them. even the foot soldiers

So you get paid to get into the mindset of a cuck?

user wasn't larping?

Sure Trump would know about Jewish echoes.

you do it for free

One of their tech guys was going to reddit for solutions and how to walkthroughs. They're not very skilled folks, it would seem.

Maybe this is the real reason Democrats are pivoting away from the muh russia rhetoric to 'A Better Deal'

No shit he predicted it. Sup Forums predicts all sorts of random shit. the dirtbag bros. are old news to Sup Forums. It took a little twitter prodding from trump to get the ball rolling. Wasserman insisted these pieces of human garbage work for her. We all know where it leads the only question is whether they follow it.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why/how this is important?

conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/

What does the pic have to do with anything? It predicts nothing, and tieing it to the the DNC/Establishment collapse is way too fucking vague. Fucking shit thread.

What's your pay like, are you hourly? Or do they just pay you to act like a cuck for the session

fucking kek

all the info is there, yet you all revert to the same narrative. the only people that believe these posts are literally blind faggots

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

now you listen here you little nigger
you're gonna make me kick the fat off your ass, use it to grease a skillet, and then burn your god damn bacon

This.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

That's not what I asked at all

There's two other brothers at large and I imagine being looked for. I thought they were all back in Pakistan. Wtf are these idiots doing in America still

Law Enforcement VERY likely they have the GOODS on the

THE WHOLE DNC ENCHILADA
>including the SETH RICH case.

Holy Shit,

>Are we going to #FLUSHtheSEWER?

If you need some Backstory:

DNC Fakes Metadata with Crowdstrike and Analysis shows Data is Copied Locally
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/

Background: Hillary is a Career, Criminal Scumbag TRAITOR

>riggedit.com/2017/07/07/corruption-of-hillary-clinton/

Hillary and Obama Fucked The World

>riggedit.com/syria/
riggedit.com/2017/07/12/isis-who-are-they/
>riggedit.com/2017/07/12/benghazi-libya-2012/

DNC Colluded with Hillary; Stole the Primary From Bernie
Seth "Pandas4Bernie" Rich Noticed, Got Pissed :
>riggedit.com/2017/07/09/seth-rich-megapost/

Killing Seth Rich is the Final Step, He Was The Leaker Not Russia

DNC Obstructs; refuses to Turn over Server

Has 3rd Party CROWDSTRIKE Frame Russia
>riggedit.com/2017/07/10/russia-hacking-collusion/

PS: Criminal Bankers Run the World: DOJ & HSBC

Spend 9 Month EVADING JUSTICE on Heinous WarCrimes
Colluding with MSM to Spew LIES about POTUS & Russia
TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP
End the reign of Traitors.
Incarceration is Mercy!

IMRAN ARRESTED trying to flee the Country
>SO now ASK IMRAN AWAN:

WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE THE DNC SERVERS TO FBI

WHY DID DWS PAY YOU 5 MILLION DOLLARS

WHY DID YOU SET UP THE PRIVATE SERVER

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY HACKS

GIVE ME THE HARD DRIVES

SELL YOUR COHORTS OUT TO PROTECT YOUR ASS

youtu.be/tj7vNPnnNuU

It is really fucking Happening.

Got 'Em.! !

That guy was separate from the Awan clan. Knowing or not knowing the name of software isn't skill.

CNN not only fake, but supporting domestic terrorism?

>This fucking timeline today.

yeah i know its much better

PRAISE

>Reddit spacing

Kekistani retard detected

Now that we are the Jews again.
What do?

*yawn* well guys, seems like its time for *yaaaaawn* our nap, ohh gosh isnt it just nice laying in bed

I think your autism's already metastasized into your pineal gland. It's all down hill from here

the private servers shit was Hillary not the DNC

too much is bleeding together here, we need flowcharts or something

Did you fags really think that /ourguy/ hasn't been planning for all this for years?
ye of little faith

look i found a picture of you as a child

Keeping thread bumped.
Shills are trying to slide worse than I've ever seen.
Hide shill threads

Fuck me I have never been more sleepy my entire life. Its like I... uuuhhhh, fuck meee pol. I'm yawning non-stop. I'm just gonna sleep here right in my chair guys. Sweet dreams brothers.

Shit... the video that is gone is now not even showing up in my Google search.

>is the hacker known as Sup Forums here to somehow dig that video up?

>killing himself by shooting himself in the neck with a crossbow bolt from 300 yards away while cutting out his tongue and jumping off a building
Hey, being a DNC worker these days can leave a person *really* depressed.

based steve

>tfw it's literally nothing but the same old pizzagate conspirators
Boy, does it feel like a long...long...long dayyyyy. My eyes feel more tired than that one time i stayed up two days straight playing WoW. I think i'm gonna hit the bed and knock out for a week maybe. Goodnight anons. See you in a few weeks.

Remember he was sidelined because the travel ban fallout? and now the supreme court basically validated him? is he on the upswing in terms of influence? Trump only cares about results and doesnt want losers around him

just checked it

this is fake news you shouldn't be spreading stuff like this Sup Forums it gave my computer a virus

simply epic

try askjeeves.com

i wish i actually get sleepy, my insomnia is killing me dude

Keeping thread bumped.
Shills are trying to slide hard.