God help us all

Whoever is out there that has the potential to end this madness, please help us. Please help us all... hell is empty, and all the demons are here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hen
hail the chickenkin

It's a gender-neutral swedish pronoun.

you have been heard, be patient brother

Checked

like "it"?

Gay

Checked.

This right here is proof of how much abuse this child is going through. He's (it's a boy, by the way) constantly being forced to listen to this mentally sick propaganda. When the "bigender" dad asks him what pronouns he wants to use, he just says "just Mika" because he doesn't want to listen to all the fucking bullshit he just wants to be left alone. And when he says this, the reporter and parents interpret this as him being "gender-neutral" HE'S NOT GENDER-NEUTRAL HE'S A FUCKING CHILD.

do not fear, children. computerfags will save us all.
Shadilay, my dude.

Yeah or like "them"

SWEDEN YES!

This is fucking abuse.. How are people not able to see the misery this child is going through :|

These people need to be shot

I’m serious

We need help

It's a completely made up word

didn't you dutch invent chickens?

As somebody living in the country, is it really this bad?

plot twist

Checked the Hitler quads

>Mastodon fans

DUDE FAGS AREN'T PEDOPHILES LMAO

It ain't that loaded

Jeez

>7000 dislikes
I still have a small amount of hope.

The poor thing is missing half of his personal identity. He knows that this isn't normal and thousands of years of evolution are telling him that his parents know best and should teach him, but he knows is off. This is heartbreaking.

kek I never even saw that shirt
yeah mastodon, is like alot of bands started pretty good but then got dragged into the "pit" iykwim

Do they want Nazis?

Cause this is how they get Nazis.

I have always been bothered by this whole thing, but this video has honestly made me desperate and sad. I don't want the world to turn into this.

God I feel bad for the kid. I can see the pain and torment in his eyes. He's ashamed to exist as a boy so he adopts a female name to wash off the original sin of being born with a penis. Just how my mother tried to turn me gay when I was growing up.

Skip to 27:32
We have reached peak degeneracy, even by sweden standards this is too much

>gender confusion is a small price to pay for social progress

Also is there any better indication they have a mental illness than how shitty their fashion sense and their 'lol so catty!' petty attitude is to others as theyre walking through the store?

Nothing wrong with this, let people choose their own gender. We live in a free-society after all. At least they will find love unlike you alt-right nerds.

If he's gay and pedophile he wouldn't want to fuck a kid that looked like a girl, check and mate!

link

that thing is a boy? for fucks sake it's worse than I thought. 1488.

we have weaponized autism at our disposal, but how will we use it?

Emperor of sands had good moments

of course. just ignore the penis

Okay I will accept that, but how about you don't force it on children, you gigantic fucking faggot??

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

>unarchived VICE
Use hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

Let children be who they want to be, those great parents are giving them a choice. They will end up mich happier than you alt-right losers.

just use adblock

why are you here

Only one thing can stop this, hitler reincarnate

They claim in the video that most Swedes use "hen" when it's made up and at most 1% use it in the way they say. I've heard people use it once or twice but only as "he or she" when talking about an unknown person like a suspect or something. I have never heard anyone refer to a known person as hen in my life.

someone go rig the next German election.

Based Norwaybrobot now fucks with their vids too?

It's probably a feminine penis so it'd still count as straight, sorry senpai.

tfw in finnish language there is and has only been hän

>hän=she/he/a person

meme plant steroids & testosterone raising plants into popularity?

So it's like xhe or xe or whatever?

The next step is "Raised Without Species" where the lazy degenerate millinials can just abandon their kids to raise themselves because it would be bigoted to assume they want to be human.

make it happen.

Your meme magic cannot stop us mortal!

>possibly younger than 10 kid indoctrinated with pseudo sexuality by mentally ill parents and force to play their perverted games
>give them a choice

Pick one.

>those great parents are giving them a choice
The thing is kids don't have the mental capacity to choose that kind of stuff. By your logic if someone asks a 6-year old if they wanna fug and it says yes it's ok.

That would genuinely be a step in the right direction.

if hitler were born today he'd probably be some faggot junkie living on the street.

I wanna empty a shotgun into that thing. Jesus Christ.

push their own agenda to the point of absurdity to freak out the normalfags
e.g. say that fetuses can choose their gender and sexual orientation, that you can identify as another ethnicity, that boys need to be forced to wear dresses to question their sexuality etc.

Watch the video. Don't look at it but watch it. Just look at the kid when he's being asked what pronouns he wants to use. Does he look happy to you? Does he look like he feels this is a good thing? Don't think that what you think is good for a child is actually good for them, you entitled prick.

These two men fought tooth and nail so that 100 years later their descendents can normalise mental illness. Absolute madness.

DIE YOU FUCKING SWEDE FAGGOT

And then we make him ruler of Germany. We did it with Trump. We can do it again.

This isn't being "raised without gender" this is being raised with a hyper focus on gender. These psycho parents are making gender their child's entire lives. These "people" need to be gassed for the sake of the little children.

That's a good idea. Wish it happened

You know when you eventually have to tell your kid santa isn't real because it eventually becomes harmful for them not to know the truth? Yeah.

Allowing and promoting your child to believe in a fantasy that they are a different gender than they actually are is fucking them over.

They're literally fucking tearing that kid's mind apart OVER MOTHERFUCKING VIRTUE SIGNALING

Checkmate, Swedefag.

Norbot is evolving, he attacks Youtube too now

BASED and BLESSED!

Why would you want to be called a fucking poultry?

Oh burger...

Depressing. Sick fucks need to be banned from having kids.

Good idea, user. Anyone fancy some Slander?

Bigots, Kids have the mental capcity, if old people are allowed to do it than kids have right. Can't wait when we live in a world that has no pride, no prejudice, no racisim, no bigotry, global religon and government. Alt-right is losing and progressives are winning. Just admit defeat. We progressives will always win.

>Baited by Sven
My bad, may your day be free of Somalis.

>progressives are winning
Ever heard the tale of HWNDU?

You just can't wait to live in a world where you and your family are enslaved by jewish institutions, can you?

Bad times make strong men
Strong men make good times
Good times make weak men
Weak man make bad times

Trump won because americans are stupid and because Clinton was a woman

Oh you are one of those nutjob types who think people who follow a different religion are evil. Well you're just a jewphobe and you should see that it is the christian whites who control the world.

Remember the one who lives in you is greater then this World.

I'm already furious and it's not even 10am

My bad for not specifying ZIONIST jews. Their belief is that the jews are god's chosen people and all who are not jewish and don't follow their ways should be slaves (very non-evil people, huh?) I wasn't talking about mere holiday jews. No people who dislike jews does.Ever hears about praktisher idealismus? Google it.

>checked
>Please help us all
>end this madness
But, no, sweetie, there is still so much money that can be made.

ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE THAT CAN FIX THIS SATANIC DEGENERECY. DON'T WORRY LADS ISLAM WILL RESCUE US FROM THIS SOON.

This isn't just bait. It's just bait right? Right?

What about the Christian white elite who are still exploiting the worlds poor. There is no such thing as a zionist jewish elite.

damn these faggots have good taste

Should whites even be considered human at this point?

Well, you sandnigger mutilate girl's genitalia, so still pretty fucking degenerate, but I honestly think islam is better than progressivism

I want to die now. The end times are here. Even our Childern are being targeted ...

>Hen
>Chicken Hawk/Lover
You already know who can help us user... get your weapons ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

I thought God was supposed to be vengeful?
This is why we can't have nice things Christcucks ruin everything.
Second coming of the fallen angel, burn the world, RIAGHT NAOW.

Oh is that so? Is that really so? How about you research the top media outlets, banks and high government officials in western countries, and see what religious affiliations you'll find. Also read a little bit about the Rothschild family and the central banking system. I should also mention try avoiding jewish controlled sources, will ya?

I believe that goes to the French.

That is a cultural practise not a religious one. Nowhere in Islam does it say you can cut girls genitals

>Hen.

So the kid is a furry?

This is really just a sophisticated form of child abuse. Children rely on their parents to provide them with guidance in life, but the minds of these people have been so twisted that all they can do is feed this pseudointellectual drivel from the (((sociology department))) to their children.

Normally, you would just call child protective services on these people, but in many Western countries their employees have probably been indoctrinated in the ideology of the far-left as well, or at the very least don't want to stick their neck out and go against the zeitgeist. What a mess.