IN THE NEXT WEEK WE HAVE TO CATALOG EVERYTHING. THIS IS GOING TO BE HISTORY

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/25/trump-holds-make-america-great-again-rally-in-ohio-live-blog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wat

ayyyyyyy

Fact check: true.

The happening of happenings is going to happen and we're going to be able to see everything unfold because of the internet.

take screenshots

the swamp is beginning to be drained

this nerds.

save good memes. make good memes. save good articles. write good articles. archive everything. when they all are covered in egg and in prison it will be grand.

All of the past happenings were mere preparation for this happening.

My body is ready.

Details please...

....fuzzy details....

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/25/trump-holds-make-america-great-again-rally-in-ohio-live-blog.html

Praise Kek

Remember there was a thread where user said he was from the future and that Sup Forums lived on many years and was part of history

whats happening been out of the loop on pol for a while

wut a stupid pic of pepe?

BASIC GESTALT ON DNC HAPPENING:

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former DNC chair, hires Pakistani nationals (Imran Awan and four others) for IT work at the DNC in 2005
>Extremely overpaid ($4 million+ salary), had massive debts, years of suspicious activity (taking money from Iraq, Hezbollah, fraud, wiretapping and extorting their own mother etc)
>Awans' father changed name and disowned sons for "detestable illegal behavior"
>Despite being IT staff, Awans ignored requests for computer repairs and didn't do their actual job
>Other IT competitors offered their services at much lower rates, yet for some mysterious reasons the DNC kept the Awans
>More Democrat lawmakers enlist the Awans' "service" over the years
>House staffers get concerned about the Awans, they don't show up to meetings and their computers were being used to transfer data off site

>Huge data breach, Congress compromised, DNC emails at risk
>House Democrats respond with claims that Capitol Police framed them because they are Muslim

>Some flee to Pakistan
>Awan banned from the House network
>DWS refuses to fire them for mysterious reason
>Awan roaming the Capitol complex despite ban
>Capitol police finds a secret laptop in an empty office
>DWS openly threatens the police chief to give it back or there will be "consequences"
>Police can't look at laptop because of law
>Awan covering his tracks
>Abruptly moves out of his house and rents it out to military families

>Last week, DWS finally negotiates for laptop access

>Back at Awan's house, a Marine renter stumbles upon hardware stash: “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, a lot of brand new expensive toner.”
>Marine calls the Feds to take it
>FBI now involved
>Awan chimps out over the missing hardware, threatens to sue Marine for "stealing" them
>Tried to get inside the house "three or four times", Marine wouldn't let him in

TODAY:
>Awan panics and tries to flee the country at Dulles Airport
>Feds nab him.

Can I get the R u N d O w N ??

Wait holy fuck, he tried to escape?

That's huge

is there a video of him getting FED´D ®

LETS GO

THE DNC IS GOING DOWN BABY

Hol up, my boys. I'll gladly pay the tax for all 12' of good strong hemp for Debbie's noose.

I'm gonna need a bigger sd card

we're going to need threads for all the images and graphics we've got... We can hit social media with them to counter the narrative and the posturing by the MSM